Baby Applelonia

Tyani Pov.

I was laying down in the hospital bed in pain. They said I wasn't fully dilated so I gotta bear the pain. I don't want no Epidural. Chris and the others were in the chairs sleeping. We've been in this hospital for hours. I had to walk around a few times just to help. Doctor James came back in the room. He looked at the sleeping beauties on the other side of the room and laughed.

"Alright so how you feeling?" He asked .

"Like I want this baby to come out." I really do. This pain is killing me. I might rethink the Epidural. In the corner of my eye I saw Chris rubbing his eyes.

"Looks like your wish came through, you are finally fully dilated." I was happy. The doctor told Chris to wake up the others and tell them to go in the waiting room. After the doctor and nurses set everything up, it was time for me to push. Chris came by me and held my hand.

"Okay Ms. Green when I say push I want you to push okay?" He instructed me. I nodded. I felt another contraction.

"Push!" I pushed as hard as could and then I kept pushing and pushing till I heard my baby cry.

"Congratulations its a boy!" They cheered. Chris smiled widely at me. He look so happy right now. They took him to get cleaned up and then I felt another contraction.

Thats weird.

"Hey Doc why am I still in pain?" i asked. He checked and what came out his mouth after shocked me.

"Looks like theres another baby!" He smiled.

"What?!" Chris and I asked at the same time. Doctor James nodded.

"Chris you see how much pain you put me through!" I exclaimed. I felt another contraction causing me to squeeze Chris' hand harder which caused him to wince in pain.

"You can do this babe, just calm down and breathe."he said trying to make me feel. Hes not in my position so he can't tell me to calm down.

"Nigga don't tell me-"I was cut off by another contraction and Doctor James told me to push. ,I continued pushing till I heard my other baby crying.

"Its a girl!" They cheered. Twins? I was only expecting one. They cleaned her up and then brung them both over to us. Chris had the girl and I had the boy.

"So what do we name them?" I asked Chris.

"He's definitely CJ and she can be...Lyric Christina Brown" We said her name at the same time.

"Thank you baby! You the best yo! I'm glad I had my children by you. I couldn't imagine it being someone else." Chris said then kissed me on the lips. "I love you baby." He said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too Chrissy Pooh!" He smiled. Wow he didn't say nothing about me calling him that. He must be really happy. They came and took the babies from us and to do what they needed to do. They said I would have to stay in here for 2 to 3 days because of Lyric.

"Hey Chris why are you not in some other country?" I asked him.

"I had to come witness my baby, well babies being born can't miss that!" I nodded.

"Well I think you should just go while I'm still in the hospital being that I have help and you only have two shows left. So by time I'm out the hospital you will be home to help me." I suggested.

"Are you sure you will be fine?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah then you can come home and sing your babies to sleep. Plus I have Ty and the girls."

"Uh babe Ty is coming with me" He informed me.

"Well then I have the girls." He looked at me unsure.

"Are you sure?" He asked once again. I chuckled "Yes Chris Im sure." He stayed with me for the rest of the day and laid with me. I breast fed the babies and then they took them back. Chris was in love with them so was I. They resembled Chris so much. They even got the little freckles too. They were so adorable. Everyone saw the babies earlier and was shocked when they found out they were twins. My parents also came their flights got delayed. Well my step father and mother. My father is in Jamaica, but Damion, my step father, and I are close too.

Chris and Ty left already and I told the girls they can go home.

********

They ended up releasing me a day earlier and told me that the twins were perfectly healthy. Chris doesn't come home till tomorrow night. The girls followed me home. We got home and and I fed the babies and put them in crib after they fell asleep. Its a good thing we brought a big one, cause I was not expecting two babies. I can't believe I had twins. I stood there looking at them and admiring them. These two beautiful beings came out of me. Wow.

When I was done I went back downstairs with the girls. They were talking about some tv show.

"Right I would've slap the shit out of him. He needs to get his life." Dev said.

"Who needs to get they life?" I asked while walking in the living.

"Stevie J! He gave both Josline and Mimi a ring." She said referring to last episode of Love and Hip Hop. I agree too Stevie is bugging.

"So hows my niece and nephew?" Keke asked.

"They're sleep now looking like little angels."

"Awwww my little ly ly and my widdle Cj!" Vonni said. This girl always giving someone nick names.

"Don't start with the nicknames please." She laughed.

"So when you guys going back?" I asked them.

"Trying to get rid of us that fast damn, but naa we leaving next week." I laughed.

"Naa I actually miss ya crazy asses." We laughed. I really do miss this all of us sitting here just chatting away and laughing.

*******

After the girls left, well except for Keke, I went to get some sleep. Babies can wear you out. Kalise was down stairs watching tv.

I woke up the next morning to the twins crying waking me up out of my sleep. Ya couldn't just wait a little longer to cry. I got up out the bed and checked on them. I picked up Cj and checked his pamper and it was full of number 2. I put him on the changing table in there room and changed his pamper. I did the same with Lyric and then brung them with me to make their bottles.

Lyric started crying and then Cj followed suit. I got the formula and cereal out the cabinet and made the bottle then put them on stove. I heard the front door open and Kalise walked in the kitchen. She looked at me and laughed.

"You look like all my life I had to fight." She said cracking up laughing. I glared at her. The twins were still crying and she come in here cackling.

She smirked then came and took Cj.

"Hi my liddle boyfriend, looking all cute." She cooed making him smile and giggle. I put Lyric in her seat and then went over to get their bottles. I put them under cold water to cool a little. When they were cool enough I gave Keke one and then I picked up Lyric and fed her. They slowly went back to sleep and then I put them in there cribs.

"Where you coming from?" I asked her, coming from the babies room. It is too early for her to be going somewhere.

"From work I got off early today." She explained.

"Wait what time is it?" I asked cause I know she goes to work for 8 and its still early.

She checked her phone and said "almost 3".

"Oh damn I slept almost the whole day." I said then sighed. We went in the living room and turned on the tv.

******

Later that night I changed the twins diapers, fed them and chilled with them till they fell back asleep.

------------------

Comment and vote.