Bye Bye New York

_Tyani Pov_

We were packing our suitcases. We are finally moving to Cali, well I am. Some of my stuff is going to get sent over. Chris sat on my suitcase, so i could zip it up. I know I said I wanted to go bull riding before I go, but Dr. P said to be on the safe side wait till after the pregnancy.

Im gunna miss Dr. P being my doctor. He was my doctor since I came to America. I'm gonna miss this place man. I sighed. Yesterday was 4/20 and I had to sit home and watch tv, while Chris was out smoking a L. Its been a long time since I rolled up. Oh, well i'll live.

"Babe fix ya face, L.A. is kinda like NY. You'll still be living the city life." Chris said trying to make me feel better. He hugged me from behind and put his head in the crook of my neck. He rubbed my stomach and began talking again.

"You thought about any baby names yet?" He asked. "Yeah, if its a girl we could name her Nevaeh or Kya and if its a boy we could just name him after you." I replied. I felt him nod.

"Yeah I was thinking Lyric or Layelle for a girl and of course CJ for a boy." He said.

"Lyric is cute. " He nodded. We were there in comfortable silence, when the driver beeped outside. Chris let go of me and began to bring the suitcases downstairs. I picked up my bag and phone and headed behind him. He put them in the car and we headed to the airport.

When we got to the airport we boarded the jet and waited till take off. I got every thing I need for this 4 1/2 hour trip. I got my hot Cheetos, pillow pet, my iPod, and Chris. I put in my head phones and laid on Chris while we watched Temptation. This is my second time watching it, I just love it. I eventually fell asleep.

(4 1/2 hrs later)

"Yani get up." Someone said shaking me awake. "I don't wanna go to school daddy!" I groaned and said. He chuckled. "Babe its me, but you can call me daddy if you want." I opened my eyes to see Chris with a smirk on his face. I kissed my teeth.

"What do you want?" I asked irritated that he woke me up. "We here, welcome to L.A. babyg!" Chris said smiling. I looked out the window and it look like something I could get use to. The only thing is theres no stores on every corner. I turned to Chris and he was reaching for my hand but thats not what I want. I put out my arms signaling him to pick me up. "Such a baby!" Chris said and picked me up. "So what!" I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder."You heavy girl!" Chris exclaimed. "Yeah, cause i'm carrying ya big head child!". He carried me all the way to his car. I seen a big black guy approach Chris.

"Yo waddup Pat!" Him and Chris hugged. "Nothing Chillin!" He responded. The pulled away and Chris introduced me. "Ay Pat this my girl Tyani and T this my body guard Pat." We shook hands. I looked at Chris confused. "I thought Ryan was your body guard?" I asked referring to the other big guy I met in New York. "Naa, Ryan is one of my homies that I met in NY." He explained. I nodded.

"Alright lets go!" Pat said and walked to the black van he came in and me and Chris got in his car. My phone rang, I looked at the screen and it was Keke. Her and Ty were already here since yesterday, but I didn't answer. i'm going to sleep.

Chris tapped me awake. I looked out the window and his house was huge, bigger than the one in NY. Chris came around and opened my car door. I grabbed my bag and he took my hand. He closed the door behind us and Big Pat came out the black car behind us. We all walked to the front door.

The door opened and all our bags were there. Chris gave me a tour of the house. Its so artful like him. I decided to take a seat, because my feet were killing me. I kicked my shoes and laid back in the couch. Chris came from upstairs and sat next to me on the couch and put my leg on his lap.

"So you like the house?" Chris asked while massaging my feet, which felt like everything right now. I forgot to respond.

"Love it babe." I said closing my eyes. He turned on the tv and put on Netflix. For the rest of the night we watched scary movies. Then, went upstairs and slept.

**********

How was it? I know it was short, but I just wanted to update something.

Comment and vote! What should Yani have boy or girl?