Hey Daddy

Tyani Pov

2 months later

The girl that was at my door was Rihanna. Now Chris knows I don't like her, but thats his "friend" so she is gonna be around as he said. I don't have a problem with that either as long as she not around my house or she doesn't say anything disrespectful or to me. So when shes around I just ignore her. Marques got a new girlfriend, the same girl Shayna.

I woke up and checked the time it was 12:30 pm. I've been very tired lately. I just got done with a murder case on monday, another successful case for me. Yay Me!

Thank God Im off today! I was at Chris house because I came over here to chill with him yesterday and ended falling asleep. I got up brush my teeth, took a shower and put one of chris' boxers and a shirt.

When I got downstairs, I heard talking and laughing coming from the living room. I went in there and saw everyone, even HER and guess where she sitting. Next to Chris, but you know today i'm not going worry about that i'm just going to have fun. Everyone turned and looked at me.

"Good morning everyone!" I said smiling.

"The beast has awoken! And Nigga its 2 o'clock in the afternoon. What you mean good morning?" Tyga said with keke in his lap. She and him have been together for a month now. Everyone laughed, except Rihanna, she just kept looking at me. She better not start nothing.

I laughed. "Get off me Tyga! And leave me alone I've been tired." They laughed. I walked over to the chair where Devina was sitting and sat beside her.

"Hi baby!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Javonni started pointing at me.

"Yaa see that she gay!" Javonni said. She always starting with me.

"Javonni don't even start! Cause you always seductively touching me!"

"You were watching me while I was taking off my clothes! Your gay!" Everyone just laughing at us. We go through this everyday.

"But who strips in public though?! Your a gay hoe! People were walking by" We both laughed.

"Nobody was passing. and Im not gay and I'm not a hoe! So get off me!"

"Mhm yeh okay. Hoesha!" She laughed.

"Wow you got to bring up that name though!" I laughed at her.

"It is kinda hoeish to strip in public though" Chris said in a matter of fact way. We all laughed.

"Stfu!" Javonni said laughing. We all sat there laughing and talking.

"It's your body you can yell if you want to

Loud if you want to, scream if you want to

Just let me love you lay right here girl don't be scared of me

Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy

It's your body we'll go hard if you want to

As hard as you want to, soft as you want to.."My phone rang.

It was Amanda, my panda bear.

"Yo" i answered.

"You home?" She asked.

"Naa, why?"

"I was gonna come over, but I guess not."

"Well ill just go home and then you can come."

"Alright, but guess who I seen today?!" She said

"Who?"

"Tyreke" Tyreke? Its been a VERY long time since I seen him. Tyreke is my ex. He's back in NY? Since when?