₁₄

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

he's pissed, (M/n) thought while getting up and exiting the room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He walks out of the kitchen and up the stairs, quietly opening his door only to find a sound asleep Bakugou in his bed. Ignoring the male he opens the secret door that leads to his personal library, after scanning over the books he finds one that holds all the information to UA a small glint flashes in his eyes as he grabs the book. His fingers flip through pages, his dull eyes looking over the information that seems completely pointless to him. In all honesty, he had no idea that he had a book that contained this much information on the prestigious hero school, but it might come in handy soon. He kept flipping through pages until two familiar names come into view 'Keigo Takami' and 'Touya Todoroki' the page read.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Touya Todoroki

Quirk
Cremation

Appearance
Touya is a tall, slender young male with spiky red hair and blue eyes. His most noticeable features include his inhuman turquoise eyes and a few unknown burns that are scattered around his forearms.

Personally
Touya is a rude and argumentative person who has no sense of respect. Nevertheless, he is a calm-minded person, who is always focused and determined to complete his given tasks. The male commonly shows sadistic tendencies, as he takes pleasure in taunting Pro Heroes and those that seek to be heroes. He's also observant and ruthless, willing to endanger the lives of others, including U.A. students and even his own allies, while also commonly exploiting a hero's tendency to save people from danger. Despite this, it appears that he can relate to families that have suffered from the society of heroes and villains due to his own pain from Endeavor's actions, hinting that he may be capable of feeling remorse. He can also come across as being very derisive and contemptuous towards his teammates.

Background
Touya Todoroki was the first child to be born in the Todoroki household. He inherited his father's Quirk, but to a more powerful degree, as his Quirk allowed him to cast hotter, blue flames. Touya is close to his father and strives to become a hero like his father and hopes he will be able to perfect his father's technique with his Quirk. Unfortunately for him, however, Touya inherited his mother's weak constitution.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n) internally cringes, 'this probably hadn't been updated in ages if it said that Touya was close to his father' (M/n) thought to himself but he ignores his other opinions as his attention now trailing down to Keigo's -hawks- student transcript.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Keigo Takami

Quirk
Fierce Wings

Appearance
Keigo is a man of average height with a slim and narrow build. He himself has pointed out that his back muscles are not broad enough. He has feathery ash blonde hair swept messily backward with some of the front tufts sticking up in arcs above his head, notably thick eyelashes, and some faint stubble on his chin. His eyes are gold-brown and rather triangular in shape, with two little black triangles just below his tear ducts, making his eyes somewhat resemble those of a bird. The marks around his eyes are naturally innate since he already had them as a child. He grants him a set of large bright red wings with feathers that gradually lengthen the further down they go.

Personality
Keigo is shown to be highly intelligent, both emotionally and logistically. He promotes a carefree and jovial attitude, while his constant vigilance often hides under layers of serenity and equanimity. Keigo acts laid-back while being on constant alert and he seems and looks quite rude at times. Keigo follows the orders of the HPSC without hesitation but with subliminal cynicism. Nevertheless, Keigo dislikes formalities, often acting in an unpredictable way while being cocky and taunting. He acts nonchalant and jokingly submissive since he does not care about social status or recognition. Keigo also uses a lot of sarcasm.

Background
Keigo was born on the island of Kyushu, Fukuoka. He was conceived after his mother, Tomie, helped harbor his father after he committed a murder. The floor of what's assumed to be Keigo's childhood home was shown to be littered with garbage, broken shards, and alcohol bottles, and Keigo himself was assumed to be an expressionless, quiet child. Keigo experienced a traumatic and abusive childhood, being forced to stay home at all times in order to ensure he didn't rat his father out. Because of this isolation from the world and no interactions with anyone else besides his parents, he grew up watching heroes on television and believed they were only fictional characters. After his father's arrest the Hero Public Safety Commission separated him from his mother and decided to train him as a hero. It was stated that the commission drilled interpersonal skills into him from a young age, so he could master the art of deception and infiltration.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n)'s eyes widened a bit as the new knowledge about Keigo's past sets in, the two weren't friends but they definitely weren't strangers. When they were children they had discussed things about their past with each other but Keigo -hawks- had never mentioned anything about being taken in by the Hero Public Safety Commission but who couldn't blame him for not saying anything about it. A few knocks on the wall bring (M/n) out of his thoughts, the boy tilts his head in confusion as he makes his way towards the blocked entrance. Pulling out an odd-looking book, the door begins to open revealing Bakugou in not such a happy mood. "You look like shit," why did that have to be the only thing to come out of his mouth? Instead of creating an argument the blonde just pushes past the assassin, taking a seat on one of the many stools that are scattered around the room. Bakugou grabs the closest book, flipping through pages until he just stops his attention now on me.

"What shady shit were you doing in here short stack?" Bakugou's voice echoes around the room.

"I was just looking through UA's past information," the (h/c) haired male replies not really caring about what the blonde's reaction to his answer would be.

"Huh?! How the hell did you get that information but a question where did you get that information?!" The ash-blonde yelled as he got up from the store, angrily grabbing the book from (M/n)'s hands. The book didn't catch the boy's attention that much so he didn't really care that Bakugou had taken it. The male in front of (M/n) is now silent as he flips through numerous pages, that contained information about the now pro heroes. (M/n) leans back in his chair as thoughts fill his mind they weren't interesting thoughts they were just thoughts. Without a care in the world, a simple statement slips past his lips.

"Just because you wear those gauntlets doesn't mean it'll make you the number one hero."