₀₉

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n) can't focus on what they're saying, his body is cold but also sweaty, his head feels like it's spinning, and his heartbeat...it's weak but it's also rapid.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3rd pov

"Eventually........e'll fall silent f.....or a wh....ile..... It is in that moment that his brain is com..preh..ending....hap.....pened....e even has a small chance of having a cardiac arrest." Is that all (M/n) can hear since his hearing was fading in and out, although he barely understood half of what was said. (M/n) was still in shock but he responded to questions here and there. He didn't move, he just sat there. He looked awful, eyes dull and pupils dilated, lips losing their pink hue, skin paler than usual.

(M/n) is feeling some type of emotion, but it didn't show on his face. Nor did he know what this feeling was, all he knew was that he was feeling it and he didn't like it. He has always acted the certain emotions that were appropriate for certain situations, but he's never really felt them. Of course, he's felt those emotions when he was younger but that was years ago although it feels like centuries to him.

His body feels cold like he's been laying in snow, so cold that it eventually feels hot..

His mind blank but his uncontrollable thoughts are racing..

His eyes are dull and look a little too much like glass, it's almost inhuman..

His voice is inaudible but his eternal screams are endless..

His heart is destroyed but maybe he'll find someone who can piece it back together..

His last bit of sanity is gone at least that's what they'd say..

He wants to get up and kill everyone but his body refused to move. It was around midnight when he broke and he hasn't moved since. Even though the leader was supposed to be assassinated he was quite worried about the state the assassin was in. At least that's what his facial expression showed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The boy is surprised to see that he's in his room when he wakes up, he looks around noticing that it had to be his room because everything was left just the way he had it. Both of his statues remained in the same position as before as well as his lamps, candles, and skull knickknacks.

He got up and out of bed while yawning and stretching his limbs. He cracked his knuckles listening to every crack and snap. "One...two...three...six...ten...fourteen...eighteen...twenty" that's how many cracks he had heard. He then stops, shoving his hands in the pockets of his (f/c) sweatpants. He made his way into his private library that had a door that was hidden by a small bookshelf in his room.

(M/n) walks into the large library, letting his eyes skim over the many books. His (e/c) eyes landed on a very specific book collection, the Trevor Brown collection. He dragged his finger across the books until he had found his favorite "My alphabet".

He takes the book off the shelf, opening it and flipping through the pages until he landed on page 19. He beings to read the page aloud "Shrink wrapped" such a funny name but it fits so well he thought before he continued, "It is difficult to breathe in a plastic bag. So Susan stopped." He took his attention off the left page as his gaze shifted to the right. He looked at the artwork that went with the small piece of writing. The image shows a child with a clear plastic bag over her head, with a small bow keeping the bag shut. The female's short raven hair complemented her deathly pale skin. (M/n) closes the book before neatly placing it back where it was, he sighs walking out of the hidden library into his room. He makes his way over to the walk-in closet that was on the far left of the room. He pulls out his UA uniform, placing it neatly into the bed.