₁₁

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Shitty bastard let go!" Bakugou yells as he tries to pull his arm out of (M/n)'s grasp although it's clear that the assassin is much stronger. Instead of saying anything back, (M/n), releases his firm clasp on Bakugou before walking away. "Don't you dare walk away with me short stack!" The blonde yells again but (L/n) continues to makes his way back to class.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When the teen opens the door all heads turn to face him, but before he could step into the class a piece of fabric wraps around the boy's body. 'Are you fucking kidding me? Of course the day I'm late he's not taking a nap! Damn you Aizawa!' (L/n) thinks to himself as he waits to be scolded.

"You're late, why?" Aizawa says in a cold tone. His eyes showing his tiredness as well as his irritation.

"I apologize Aizawa-Sensei, but I had business to take care of" the teen responds, returning the cold demeanor, causing some of the other students shift uncomfortably in their seats.

Aizawa finally lets go of the traitor as the boy shoots a glare at the Pro. The aspiring 'hero' walks back to his desk, preparing himself for the boring lesson ahead. He leans back in his chair as he drifts off into thought. (M/n)'s eyes scan the room, landing on a certain dual hair male, as memories of their childhood flood into (M/n)'s mind. The memory that stands out the most is the one where (M/n) and Touya were a little more than just friends. The youngest of the Todoroki Family has probably forgotten all of those days that the children had spent together but as time goes on he'll remember the tragedies that had happened.