₀₇

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Maybe they knew that (M/n) had been assigned to the task, but the only way that they would have known is that there's a mole on the inside. (M/n) is quick to make his way up to the roof of the building, scanning the area for about how many people are there. There are around 10 guards on the outside while there are 23 members on the inside as well as the leader. (M/n) carefully makes his way from the roof to the window. Once (M/n) is inside he goes and hides behind a few pieces of demolished structures, but what the young male hadn't noticed was that there were more people than what he had detected. (M/n) had waited for the perfect instant to strike then get out but that moment never came. Instead, there is a revolver placed at the back of his head being ready to fire at any moment. (M/n) lets out a muffled sigh knowing this wouldn't go well. He was then being restrained by someone who was stronger than him but not by much. Before he knew it he was stripped of his clothing. The only thing remaining was the clothing that he wore under his assassin outfit, which consists of a black sleeveless shirt with thin yet baggy pants. He was then slammed into a chair by a similar male that discarded his apparel.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n) is currently being slapped around by the members of the gang, some of the hits stung but others didn't. He was also hit with the handle of a gun a few times, out of everything that was the most painful. The members were surprised by the boy's lack of emotion and facial expressions. After a few more minutes of being beaten the leader finally called for the members to stop. The leader got up causing the members to back up, some have a devilish grin while others show no feeling.

"So, little boy care to tell me why you're here?", the leader asks making some of the members visibly quake.

"What's it to you?" (M/n) spat, his left eye twitching.

For the remark, he received a strike to the face. Multiple members flinched while (M/n) keeps his composure.

"Hah. You're a strong little bastard, I'm going to have a fun time shattering you, and I won't stop until I've driven you to insanity maybe you'll see hell" the leader says while smiling a sadistic smile.

(M/n) spits at the leader, earning multiple slaps to his face. (M/n) coughs up a bit of crimson blood while glaring at the man before him. The boy lets out a high-pitched, bone-chilling child-like giggle, then he begins to speak "you think you can break me? hah. You're pathetic I've already been driven to insanity, and I haven't seen hell, I live in it." He then broke into a terrifying laughing fit. All the members including the leader shudder at the sudden laughter that erupted for the boy in front of them. (M/n) suddenly stopped laughing and looked at the ground. Someone then gently lifts up (M/n)'s head with their hand making him look at them. A raven-haired male with crimson red eyes stood before him, a genuine smile on his features.

"Hey kid, I'm Itsuki who are you, and what are you doing here?" The male now known as Itsuki asked.

"I'm (L/n) (M/n) and I have an assassination to do" the boy replies calmly.

"Hmm...Alright, and who do you need to assassinate?" Itsuki asks, curiosity getting the best of him.

(M/n) takes a deep breath before speaking, "Kenji Haruto"

Everyone was visibly confused except for Itsuki and the boss who's name is Haruto. There were multiple comments from the members like "there's no Kenji Haruto in this gang little bastard!" or "which one of you mother fuckers is this Haruto bastard!". Everything goes silent as members pull out guns, not knowing who they could trust. It was quiet, too quiet. (M/n) was taking this time to make a plan. Since he didn't have a good chance of killing his target he decided to make an escape plan. Then the silence was broken.

"I'm Haruto Kenji" a voice rang out. Everyone except (m/n) and Itsuki snapped their head towards the voice

"B-boss?" A few of the members questioned in sync. The boss only shrugged off their question, while he continued walking towards (m/n).

He stopped right in front of (m/n) bending down to be face to face with the child. "How about a deal" Haruto purposed while the side of his lips perked up. (M/n) glanced up at the male with a blank expression, "sure" being the only words he spoke. "Not even going to ask what the deals about?" Haruto questioned with a surprised tone. The boy only shakes his head. "Hmm...alright I'll explain the deal anyway. If you can kill all these men except Itsuki and myself then I'll let you kill me, how's that sound?" The male seemed rather confident that he wouldn't lose.

"Ok," the assassin says while his lips curl up in to a grin. He knew that he wouldn't need to use a lot of effort to kill the members, but the boss was a different story.