₁₀

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He takes the book off the shelf, opening it and flipping through the pages until he landed on page 19. He beings to read the page aloud "Shrink wrapped" such a funny name but it fits so well he thought before he continued, "It is difficult to breathe in a plastic bag. So Susan stopped." He took his attention off the left page as his gaze shifted to the right. He looked at the artwork that went with the small piece of writing. The image shows a child with a clear plastic bag over her head, with a small bow keeping the bag shut. The female's short raven hair complemented her deathly pale skin. (M/n) closes the book before neatly placing it back where it was, he sighs walking out of the hidden library into his room. He makes his way over to the walk-in closet that was on the far left of the room. He pulls out his UA uniform, placing it neatly into the bed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The teen heads towards the bathroom, getting ready for a nice shower. He makes the temperature slightly hotter than usual, then he starts to strip from his clothing, and then stepping into the shower. His muscles instantly relaxed when the hot water had hit his skin. The teen boy lets out a shaky breath before leaning his forehead against the shower wall. "Ugh I've got school in about an hour, great" he mumbles to no one in particular. After a few minutes, he picks his head up, grabbing the shampoo, he puts a decent amount on his hand. He rubs the shampoo in his hair while scratching his scalp once in a while. Once that's done he rinses the shampoo out and grabs conditioner, washing his hair with that as well. Once he's done the teen turns the water off, stepping out and wrapping a towel around his waist.

After he got dressed he makes his way out of the bathroom. The boy checks his private phone to see the time, the clock reads 6:48 am. School starts around 7 am, although Aizawa takes an hour nap before he even starts teaching. (M/n) dries his hair, hanging the towel up afterward. He then sprints down the stairs and grabs his shoes. He sits on the kitchen island as he slips his shoes on, making sure to tie them extremely tight. He hops off of the island counter, going to the door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n) walks into class around 6:56, the boy looks around only to find nothing more than an empty room. He shrugs it off as he walks towards his desk. Once the teen had taken his seat he pulls out his headphones, going on Spotify and hitting shuffle as (favorite song) begins to play. While his music is blaring someone had opened the door, they had definitely noticed him because they became quite tense but soon relaxed. (M/n) had a feeling that he knew who it was, the smell they gave off was fresh, to say the least...like a nice summer's day or morning rain and pine. The teen finally lifts his head to see if his guess was correct. The assassin wasn't surprised when he sees the greenette. His eyes had this sparkle to them when he waved at (M/n). Instead of going to his seat, he came over to the killer. 'This is going to be about my quirk isn't it' (M/n) thinks as he waits for Midoriya to explode with questions.

"Hey!" The greenette says enthusiasm coating his words.

"Hello, Midoriya," (M/n) says in his normal, emotionless, voice.

"So" Midoriya started as (M/n) nods his head in signal for him to continue which he happily did. "I've had a question ever since the aprehensión test," he said.

"Mhm..and what would that question be?" The traitor asks slightly curious.

Midoriya took a deep breath before answering as if mustering up the courage. His lips then parted as he began to speak. "Those bandages that cover your entire arm, what are they covering?" He asked as he looks at the (h/c) haired boy, patiently waiting for his response.

"It's none of your damn business," the (e/c) eyed teen says under his breath.

"Or are they because of your quirk? Do you have an injury, if you do recovery girl could fix it for you!" Midoriya says grabbing (M/n)'s arm slowly pulling up the sleeve to his uniform. Before Midoriya could pull the sleeve up anymore (M/n) yanks his arm out of the green-haired boy's grasp.

"What do you think you're doing?" questions the traitor, Midoriya's eyes slightly widened before he bowed at a perfect 90° angle as if pleading for forgiveness. (M/n) awkwardly pats the green-haired boy's head, once the killer had removed his hand, Midoriya picks his head back up. (M/n) feels someone's presence enter the room but he chooses to ignore it, Midoriya and (M/n) stare into each other's eyes in a peaceful silence until the door is slammed shut ultimately interrupting them. The adolescent looks over to see the one and only explosive bastard Bakugou Katsuki but before anything could be said (M/n) is being dragged out of the room by the collar of his shirt.

"What the hell is with him dragging me by the collar!? Hmm...I could get out of his grip but I'd like to see where this is going" (L/n) mumbles to himself as he lets Bakugou do as he pleases.

He continues letting Bakugou drag him down the halls..to an empty room..? The bastard finally let go of (M/n)'s collar, dropping him to the ground. The antisocial teen begins to stand up before being pushed back down. (M/n)'s eye twitches as he continues to get up once more, as if on cue Bakugou's arm hits the assassin's shoulder but before the blond could use much force (L/n) grabs his arm and twists it.

"Shitty bastard let go!" Bakugou yells as he tries to pull his arm out of (M/n)'s grasp although it's clear that the assassin is much stronger. Instead of saying anything back, (M/n), releases his firm clasp on Bakugou before walking away. "Don't you dare walk away with me short stack!" The blonde yells again but (L/n) continues to makes his way back to class.