₂₁

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The assassin slowly wakes up as he feels strong arms around his body, carefully pulling himself out of Bakugou's grasp he quietly walks to the door. Walking down the stairs the assassin sighs to himself as questions flood his head. 'Why the hell did I fall asleep and why was Bakugou in there?-' (M/n) questions himself but he can't think of a good enough answer. The boy's mind drifts from those thoughts as he begins to try and decipher his feelings towards the blonde that's asleep in his bed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n) sighs as he continues to slowly walk down the spiral stairs, mind racing with questions he can't answer. 'Maybe I do like that annoying bastard more than I thought..' the assassin thinks to himself as he jumps off the last step, heading for the kitchen. "What time is it anyway..?" (M/n) murmurs to himself as he pulls out a burner phone, proceeding to check the time. The time read 11 p.m (23:00) in bright, bold lettering. "I should probably eat something..but I can't... it's fine I can wait a few more days or until I run out of gum and water.." the assassin sighs but is startled when he hears someone scoff behind him.

"What was that about not eating," the voice says as it gets closer to (M/n). The teen goes to turn around but is stopped. "Don't turn around (N/n)." the voice growls, and instantly the teen recognizes the voice but he can't pinpoint who it is.

"Why are you here." The teen killer demands, but instead of a serious answer, he receives a light chuckle. "What is so funny you moron?" (M/n) asks as a frown is placed on his lips.

"No reason, but why so cold to an old friend, hm?~" The voice whispers in (M/n)'s ear, sending a shiver down his spine. The assassin racks his brain, trying to find anything that would expose who this person is. Seconds go by before an idea pops into the teen's head.

"Why don't we play a game" that caught the person's interest. "You give me small hints about yourself and if I guess who you are then if I win and you will leave, but if I cant figure out who you are after three guesses then you win and you can choose your prize, do we have a deal?"

"Anything I want if I win?"

"..Anything." (M/n) says, knowing full well that he might be signing his life away, but he loves the risk.

"Alright then. The first hint, when I was younger I was striven to become a hero. The second hint, I now take pleasure in taunting heroes and those who aim to become heroes. The third hint, I'm a mass murderer." the voice finishes with a raspy sigh. The teen stands in place as his mind is racing at 100 mph, trying desperately to find an answer. "Times running out, (N/n)." the voice rings in his ear, the nickname rolling right off the person's tongue.

'Think dumbass! who uses that nickname! Shit shit shit! It has to be someone that I've known or know!' The assassin yells at himself, digging deep into his mind for the answer. 'Who do I know that's a mass murderer, tried being a hero but now taunts heroes in their spear time!? "Um, Bubaigawara Jin (分ぶ倍ばい河がわ原ら仁じん)? Or maybe Shimura Tenko (志し村むら転てん弧こ)? Shit one guess left.. this is a long shot but are you..the hero killer? No, I'm wrong, even in my early encounters with Stain he's never given me a nickname... I guess you win, so what do you want as a prize?" The voice behind the teen chuckles lowly, a smirk on his face as he goes over all of his options.

"Want do I want? I want you to join me, lets take revenge on the people that did us dirty! We will slowly and painfully lead them to their deaths, watching as they finally bow down to us! You know you want it as much as I do, (M/n).." the voice responds with a small sigh. "But I know you won't join me..so I have one request. Kill the 'heroes' who aren't worthy of their title." The teen silently nods as he opens his mouth to ask a question.

"Can I see your face, old friend?" he asks, but instead of a response, he feels his body being turned around to face a man who doesn't seem much older than him. The young man before the teen has pale skin with small staples lining his cheeks and his under eyes, it seems like more of an accessory rather than a medical treatment. Something about his skin seems off to the high school boy but he chooses not to say anything about it. His brown eyes with hints of tortoise also throw the assassin off, but yet again he ignored it, thinking that maybe it was just his imagination. The man smells of cigarettes and liquor with a small hint of clove but it wasn't a strong scent of the flower bud. "If after seeing your face I still can't figure out who you are" the teen comments as he looks away. "You should also get going before my company wakes up" (M/n) adds.

"Fine but take care of yourself until we meet again" the man laughs.

"I always take care of myself" (M/n) retorts and with that, the man disappears.

──── ≪•◦ ✰ ◦•≫ ────

It's been about an hour since the teen's encounter with the man and still, there's no sign of Bakugou waking up any time soon. The assassin should have expected it but he had high standers for an unknown reason. He waited and waited but still, there wasn't a sound to be heard. (M/n) sighs as he lifts himself until he is sitting on the cold counter, he shivers when he first makes contact but then relaxes his body, adjusting to the coolness of the kitchen. The boy slumps down with a frown, his eyes closing till he unconsciously drifts into an antagonizing sleep.