₂₃

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Just some things, no need to worry" (M/n) remarks with a smile, visibly throwing Bakugou into a state of confusion. The blonde goes to ask another question by (M/n) is already making his way into the store.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n) wanders around the isles, eyes looking over every toy that meets his gaze. A smirk pulls at his lips when he sees a particular toy that he has been wanting to add to his collection for a while now. "Yes.. that one right there works wonders, it'd be ashamed if you didn't have one," a female voice says, an obvious smirk on her face.

"Oh? How well does it work miss? And which would you say it's better for, punishment or as a reward?" (M/n) asks without turning to face the woman.

"That all depends on your sub, or are you the submissive?~" she purrs, grabbing the teen's shoulder and pulling him in close. "So~ are you a dom or subby baby, kitten?~" she whispers, licking the shell of his ear. The assassin's face flushes a bright red, the lump in his throat making him unable to answer the woman's question. "Awe~ look at how cute you look~"

"I-I'm not a (sub/dom), I'm actually a (sub/dom/switch)" (M/n) responds the blush on his face slowly fading.

"Aw that's no fun, I usually prefer fully [opposite of which you identify as] (dominant/submissive) pets but here take this you know just in case you want to (submit to/dominate) me~," she purrs, slipping a card into the teen's hand before walking away.

(M/n) watches as her hips sway back and forth, her hair moving from side to side with the same rhythmic tune. 'Get it together idiot' the teen assassin says to himself as he grabs a few things and heads towards the register.

Bakugou aggressively taps his foot against the hard tile floor as he -not so- patiently waits for (M/n) to come from the adult shop. As soon as the teen assassin comes out from the door, Bakugou slaps him blindly upside the head. "Ow! what was that for??" (M/n) yelps as he rubs the back of his head.

"IT WAS FOR BEING A PERVERT!! MINETA WANNABE!!" Bakugou growls as he points to the bag in (M/n)'s hand.

"Mineta wannabe!? I don't sexually assault women!" the assassin huffs, the corners of his lips forming a frown. "Whatever but we have to go! C'mon, I don't like being late!" the (h/c) haired teen says as he flashes a genuine smile.

──── ≪•◦ ✰ ◦•≫ ────

"I know this place looks weird but it just hasn't been remodeled yet" (M/n) reassures the blonde as he eyes the large church-like building. Bakugou watches as the shorter teen steps out and begins walking towards the rundown place. When they make it inside the red-eyed boy is surprised at how well-kept the inside of the building looks compared to the outside. The sound of someone whistling rings through their ears as a woman in a nun outfit steps out with small children following behind her like little ducks. None of it had seemed too out of the ordinary to the explosive adolescent but when a small boy jumps into (M/n)'s arms that's when he is completely and utterly baffled.

"I didn't think you were coming today, (M/n) Nii-San!!" the child cheers as he tightly hugs (M/n).

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Junichi" (M/n) says with a reassuring smile, as he gently pets the boy's hair. out of no where, (M/n) pulls out the bag of clothing that he had bought earlier that day, "I know you're birthday is coming up soon so I went out and bought these, I'm sorry I wasn't able to wrap them."

"It's okay Nii-San! I'm just happy that you came! Oh oh! Did you know that miss Toshiko is having a baby!" The young boy says happily.

"Yes miss Toshiko told me about that the last time I visited" (M/n) replies with the same happy tone of voice as the boy in his arms.

"Oi! Give that back brat!" A voice yells and instantly everyone turns to look at the blonde teen who hasn't said anything until now.

"Hah! I got it! Finders keepers!" A small girl with black eyes and dark brown hair says as she runs with Bakugou chasing after her.

"Batibat, please give back whatever you took from Bakugou" (M/n) sighs as he sits on the cold wooden floor with Junichi still in his arms.

The girl stops in her tracks as she walks over to the assassin, completely disregarding Bakugou's yells. "But it's cool and I want one to (M/n), please let me keep it!" She huffs showing her signature puppy dog eyes that usually get her everything she wants.

"...What did you take?" The teen asks as he tilts his head to the side waiting for an answer.

"I don't know what it is but it looks super cool!" She cheers happily as she pulls out Bakugou's phone making (M/n) snort and cover his mouth as he quietly laughs.

"I'm sorry Batibat but you can't have a phone, not yet at least. When you guys get a little older I'll make sure to buy all of you one," (M/n) says as he takes Bakugou's phone from the small girl's hand.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GLOSSARY

Toshiko (敏子) (淑子) (としこ) - alert and valued child

Junichi (純壱) - meaning to either obey, submit, or pure combined with one.

Batibat (Bangungot) - the vengeful demon from the Ilokano folklore. This female nightmare demon causes death during sleep.

11k special coming soon.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃