₀₁

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

(M/n) wasn't able to sleep that night so when the annoying sound of his alarm went off he let out a long airy sigh

(M/n) wasn't able to sleep that night so when the annoying sound of his alarm went off he let out a long airy sigh. Waking up has never been an easy task for the boy but today it was very necessary so he forcefully pulled himself out of his bed. He walks over to his closet, hand running over his clothes until he finds the uniform that was given to him by UA. The uniform is itchy but it is a requirement so (M/n) puts his complaints aside, quickly slipping the jacket on. Opening the door to his room he's greeted by the one and only AJ, a smirk plastered onto his stupid face.

"Do you need anything, AJ?" The boy asks in a monotone voice as AJ's smirk widens.

"I merely wanted to wish you luck on your first day of school with brats your age, and to remind you that you're not allowed to kill anyone unless they discover the line of work that you're in, although I trust that you'll lay low," AJ says with a nod before disappearing into the dim halls. After feeling AJ's presence disappear completely, (M/n) starts to head down the stairs and out of the mansion that he's spent the majority of his life in. He walks down the old dirt path that leads him to the streets of Japan, the morning breeze is cool but nothing that he can't handle. The walk to the prestigious school for aspiring heroes was unentertaining as no one was quite lively yet.

When (M/n) walks through the gates he bumps into a boy who's about an inch taller than him, with emerald green eyes and hair to match. The freckles along with the blush of embarrassment on his cheeks fit his face a little too much. "My apologies..?" (M/n) starts, waiting for the other boy to give him his name.

"Midoriya Izuku!" The boy stutters out before bowing.

"Midoriya please do not bow, if it's anyone's fault it's mine. Now if you'll excuse me I must be getting to class." The assassin concludes as he begins his search for 1A. It doesn't take very long before he finally spots the door that has '1A' written on it in red. When (M/n) steps into the class he's met with an argument between two of his classmates. The one student has indigo hair with eyes the same color. The other student has ash blonde hair and red eyes that look like they could kill. The tallest of the two is lecturing the other about having his shoes on the desk, but he soon comes to a stop as he notices (M/n).

The male rushes over to (M/n) and introduces himself, "Iida Tenya, second son of the Iida family, and you are?"

"(L/n) (M/n)" he replies with a small bow, not that it was necessary but as a sign of respect.

"Well, (L/n)-Kun I hope that we can be great friends or acquaintances!" Iida practically yells before going back to lecturing the red-eyed male. (M/n) shrugs as he walks to his desk, the last seat in the last row, his favorite spot. Since the class wasn't going to start any time soon, the boy decided to pass the time by fixing up his schedules. About ten minutes go by and everyone is in the class, everyone except for the teacher. There's a female with brown hair at the door but something is off, there's a presence behind her, and (M/n) recognizes it to be the Pro Hero Eraserhead.

"If you're here to make friends you can pack up your stuff and leave now," a deep and raspy male voice says, startling students that hadn't noticed him yet. "It took 8 seconds for you guys to shut up, that's not gonna work, time is precious, rational students would understand that," he says as he finally comes into view of the students in the classroom. 'It could have been much longer old man' (M/n) thinks as he continues working on his schedule. "I'm Shōta Aizawa...your teacher," the older man sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. 'Funny, it took you longer to introduce yourself than the amount of time it took for the class to be quiet' the boy thinks to himself.

"Get your gym clothes on, you're doing a quirk apprehension test," Aizawa says boredly as he presses a button to reveal the students' gym 'uniforms'. The majority of the class groans at the activity while others try and hype themselves up, (M/n) on the other hand could care less about the apprehension test as his quirk is at its full potential. Grabbing his 'uniform', (M/n) heads to the locker rooms to quickly change.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Once everyone is outside, Aizawa begins to explain the apprehension test. "Bakugou, how far could you throw a softball in middle school?" He asks curiously, although it is obvious that he already knows the answer to his question.

"67 meters," Bakugou answers confidently.

"Good, now throw this ball using your quirk" the teacher states plainly. Aizawa throws a ball towards Bakugou, who catches it easily. Going to the circle he stands there for a moment, getting himself prepared to throw the softball. With a simple "die!" the ball had disappeared into the sky. Aizawa took out a small device that reads 705.2 meters. He shows the device to the class, all the students were struck with amazement, well all except for one.

All the students take their turns and now it's (M/n)'s. "Last but not least, (M/n)" the Pro Hero says tiredness filling his voice. (M/n) nods as he catches the ball that Aizawa throws at him. Getting into position, the assassin draws his arm back and throws the ball as if he is a pitcher in baseball, he doesn't use his quirk as it wouldn't have done anything in this situation. He's not worried though, being an assassin not only needs mental strength but physical as well so he was fine in any aspect. (M/n) turns his attention towards Aizawa, ready to receive his score, but when he observes Aizawa's facial expressions pure shock was all he could sense. The Pro shows the device that held his score to the class. When everyone saw the score, pure surprise took over their features. (M/n) knows he's strong but he didn't know that he is that strong, but he wasn't surprised that 947.63 meters is his score.

Shrugging it off like it's no big deal which it wasn't...to him anyway. Going back to the spot where he originally stood he was stopped right in his tracks by someone. This person grabbed him by the collar of his uniform, lifting him off the ground like he weighed nothing, but he wasn't fazed by this; the thing is he had expected this. Lifting his head he was face to face with the ash blonde, (M/n) tilts his head to the side as if asking a question without words. "Don't tilt your head at me you shitty short stack bastard, and tell me how the hell you got that score, now!" Bakugou yells with fury, coating his words.

(M/n) lifts his head once more before cracking a smile, "Bakugou if you're jealous of my strength you can just say that, no need to be embarrassed" Bakugou goes to throw a punch but (M/n) is quick at grabbing the other boy's fist, dropping (M/n), Bakugou gets into a fighting stance. The blonde goes for another hit but is quickly shut down as (M/n) is quick to elbow the nape of his neck, sending him to the ground. "Ah, ah, ah~ your funny if you really think that you can beat me" (M/n) practically laughs in Bakugou's face as the blonde lays there defenseless.