₁₇

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

📍 Musutafu, Japan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The light brown-haired male is now in no position to give orders. The man's hazel eyes kept flipping over (M/n)'s shoulder over Bakugou, "don't look at him," (M/n)'s voice called but Haru continued to stare at Bakugou. "Why are you looking at him?" His voice called again but still, no eye contact was shared between them. "Look at me," he now demanded, then he chuckled "he's not going to help you." Even Bakugou was a bit scared -not that he would admit it of course- as he's never seen this particular side of (M/n). This side of him was more demanding and competitive he wasn't quite sure how to describe it all he knew is that it was very different from the (M/n) at UA. "So do you think you'll give me more territory now," his voice now changed into a tone of cheeriness or better described as childlike, it was odd for the other two males as they've never known the person who was before them. The only (M/n) that they knew was the quiet intelligent assassin not some child in a teenage body. Something was definitely off about this person and they both knew it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bakugou and Haru were now on high alert, both giving each other a serious look. The blonde was the first to attack, sending a blow towards (M/n)'s left side. Activating his quirk, Bakugou blows up half the room but (M/n)'s body hadn't taken any damage in fact it turned into some kind of sludge. "What the hell is that!?" Haru yells as he stares in astonishment. Both men were taken aback by the sudden event, they stared in confusion as they wondered what had happened.

Somewhere in an old bar sit three men, two of them being former villains and the other being (M/n). Both villains sit in front of the assassin, a stern look on one of their faces while the other has a look of entertainment. "Bubaigawara-Kun, from what I understand you made a double me, who was sent to the annual meeting, correct?" The man in question nods so (M/n) continues, "do you have to create the personalities, or do personalities automatically select themselves? I'm asking this question because from what I know you suffer from severe dissociative identity disorder or better known as DID."

"Personalities automatically select themselves. Haha! No, they don't! Yes! No!" Twice tries to answer but his one of many personalities interrupts.

"I'll take that as a yes then. The double looks like me but the likelihood of it acting like me is low, correct?" Another nod is given. "We had a deal, so in return, I'll help you take down-"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Today is a new day and from what Bakugou could tell (M/n) had gone back to normal as if nothing odd happened the day before. The explosive blonde tried not to think about the giggly side of (M/n) that turned into a puddle of sludge, but his mind kept flashing back to when the boy was happy or at least seemed to be. The tension between the two boys was very thick, neither of them had spoken a word to each other the entire morning and when they passed each other in the halls they both stayed silent and kept to themselves.

All of their classmates including Aizawa shota were very weirded out by their lack of interaction especially the lack of insults, seeing as the two boys would usually insult each other anytime they'd see one another. Bakugou didn't even insult Kirishima's hair which clearly caught the Bakusqaud off guard. Weird eyes, tape dispenser, dunce face, shitty hair, he didn't say one of those nicknames which was certainly worrying the friend group. Something was wrong and they could all tell. What even happened between the two boys over the two days that they had off of school!?? It was clear that something definitely happened and if anyone was going to find out it was going to be them. This was going to be an easy mission for the one and only Mina Ashido who is the queen of gossip, right...? Wrong. Even if she did pester the blonde he wasn't going to let anything slip and neither would (M/n), which only makes her job a lot harder than it has to be.

Mina was currently pestering Bakugou about his two-day "vacation". She groans in annoyance as the blonde's answers weren't any help. The only thing she got out of him was that he was with (M/n) those two days, a grin is placed on her face when she hears that. "Wait- you were with (M/n)!?~ Oh!~ that's why you guys are acting so suspicious! You guys had se-" The pink-skinned girl cheered before she was cut off by a blushing Bakugou.

"We did not have sex!" Bakugou whisper shouted to the pinkette. She wiggled her eyebrows as a smirk finds its way onto her face. "Quit doing that, dumbass!" Bakugou shouts at the girl but instead of listening, she continues to wiggle her eyebrows the smirk on her face growing larger. Tiny explosions began to spark in the blond's hands making the pinkette scurry away. Bakugou looks over to see that Mina is now pestering (M/n) about what had gone on during those two days. Though asking (M/n) was not very smart on Mina's part since he never lets anything slip. The girl tried to get something useful out of the assassin but to her luck she got nothing helpful, although she did learn that Bakugou wasn't actually with him, it's strange because Bakugou isn't a liar nor is the blonde fond of liars. In fact, the blonde has never even broken a single rule. Mina is now annoyed as she can't figure out who is lying, soo~ her great idea was to put both of them in a room..together. Which leads us to where we are now.

(M/n)

And

Bakugou

In a room together with Mina staring at both of them. "Why are we here..?" (M/n) pipes in as Mina's stare intensifies.

"Well!~ I was wondering what happened between you two!~" Mina cheers as both boys tense.

"We weren't togeth- why does it matter weird eyes!?" (M/n) tries to get suspicion off of them but Bakugou rises more suspicion by disagreeing. Mina looks at the boys with a toothy grin "Ashido, We weren't together, I wasn't with Bakugou. I had important things to do so I had no time to be seen with such a dog," the assassin interferes in an attempt to lower any kind of suspicion before glaring at the pink-skinned girl. Bakugou's eyes drop to the ground at the name 'dog'...was that really how (M/n) saw him..? He was kidding! He's only saying that! It's not true!...right? It can't be...'Katsuki get up! Pull yourself together! No wonder you're so weak and pathetic!' Bakugou tries to push his thoughts away but they won't disappear.

"Bakugou! Can you hear me..?..Let's go, Mina gave up"

"Hey! Bakugou! Are you alright?" (M/n) gently grabs Bakugou's shoulders, carefully nudging him. It startles the blonde but it takes him away from his thoughts.