₀₂

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n) lifts his head once more before cracking a smile, "Bakugou if you're jealous of my strength you can just say that, no need to be embarrassed" Bakugou goes to throw a punch but (M/n) is quick at grabbing the other boy's fist, dropping (M/n), Bakugou gets into a fighting stance. The blonde goes for another hit but is quickly shut down as (M/n) is quick to elbow the nape of his neck, sending him to the ground. "Ah, ah, ah~ your funny if you really think that you can beat me" (M/n) practically laughs in Bakugou's face as the blonde lays there defenseless.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(M/n) goes to stand next to Midoriya while he subconsciously laughs about the previous events. Midoriya looks over at the assassin, amazed that he would stand up to his childhood bully. "(L/n)-Kun, how did you do that?" Midoriya whispers to the (h/c) haired male.

"How did I do what?" (M/n) whispers back.

"H-how did you stand up to Kacchan without hesitating?" Midoriya clarifies.

"Midoriya-Kun, he's not scary, he's just another person who has been praised for something as small as a quirk. Praising someone from a young age molds them to be cocky and seek recognition from any and everyone." (M/n) says plainly with a shrug. "Sometimes putting a cocky person in their place will fix it but the majority of the time that's not the case" he adds. Midoriya is definitely going to be adding that to his hero analysis book, in fact, he'll just dedicate an entire analysis book to (L/n) and the way he thinks. The class does a few more tests before being left alone for their free period. After the free period (M/n) has four core subjects and lunch thrown in between. His four core subjects being Math, Japanese, Science, and a foreign language of his choice which he chose to be English.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everyone was now making their way to the lunchroom, some in their little friend groups and others by themselves not that they complained. (M/n) was one of them as he snuck past everyone and up to the school roof. He's always liked sitting on rooftops because it would remind him of his father, and how they'd sit on the edge and just talk about their days but those enjoyable moments are over. Don't get it wrong, (M/n) loves his parents enough to keep bringing flowers to their graves. The boy misses them but he doesn't regret what happened eleven years ago, I mean he could never see himself as anything other than an assassin.

It was relaxing for him and he was able to clear his head a bit but not as much as he had wanted. Feeling a presence behind him, he decides to say something because whoever it is, appears tense. "Hey, you can sit, you know," (M/n) says in a monotone voice. He senses that the person is hesitating but eventually they do sit down. The boy turns his gaze towards them, observing every single one of their facial features. From their purple messy hair with eyes to match, and the bags under their eyes. (M/n) looks over, noting his body that is quite small but he chooses to ignore it. The person then introduces themselves.

"Shinso Hitoshi," he says. He seems somewhat uncomfortable so I introduce myself as well.

"(L/n) (M/n)" the executioner says blandly. The male now known as Shinso comes off as an intelligent, strong-willed individual. The two sit in silence before he speaks once again.

"So, why'd you come up here?" Shinso asks, trying to mask the curiosity that filled his voice.

"I didn't want to be around those obnoxious brats that I have to call classmates, why'd you come up here?" (M/n) asks with a tilt of the head. No, he didn't genuinely care about the other's answer but the conversation is somewhat decent.

"Same here I don't necessarily like to be around people for large amounts of time," he sighs, chuckling a bit.

They sat in a comfortable silence until the bell rang for the next period, getting up, (M/n) makes his way towards the door but before he could leave, Shinso asked a question, "Hey (l/n)-kun do you maybe wanna be friends or something?"

(M/n) sighs but reluctantly answers, "I'm sorry Shinso but people like me don't have friends, but if you'd like we could be acquaintances." After that, (M/n) practically sprints to ectoplasm's class which was math. Getting there before a couple of other students he decided to sit in the back once more. He had eventually spaced out for a while because before he knew it the school day was over. Running out of UA he was able to catch the first train before it had left. About 20 minutes go by before he gets off the train remembering that AJ has an assassination job in America so it'll be a few days before he gets back. Walking up the path to the mansion, (M/n) enters then heads up the stairs to throw himself onto his bed. That was quickly ruined as he had heard a knock upon the door. The boy gets up and changes into his normal street clothes and then goes back downstairs to answer the door.

At this point the assassin was beyond irritated, he just wanted to go home and relax but of course, he couldn't do that without being interrupted. Pulling a cigarette out of his pocket he slips in between his lips before lighting it and opening the door, he is surprised to see that one of his fellow classmates is at his door. "Ah, Bakugou, what brings you here?" He asks, blowing the smoke out of his lungs.

"Isn't it obvious, short stack!?" He yells in (M/n)'s face.

"If it were obvious I wouldn't be asking, now would I?" The assassin retorts with a cocky smile on his face. Just that smile was enough to piss Bakugou off.

"That's it, you little bastard!" The blonde shouts as he pushes (M/n) up against the door.

"How cute, give it your best shot blondie" (M/n) chuckles but then kicks Bakugou in the stomach. "You're quite slow, especially for someone who wants to be a hero" sighing, (M/n) grabs Bakugou's wrist and twists it, making the blonde drop him. The explosive boy grunts in pain as he holds his wrist. "So are you going to tell me why you're here or is that going-" before (M/n) could finish his sentence he hears glass breaking in another room so he sprints towards the sound.

"What a pleasant surprise, I wasn't informed that anyone was coming for me today, I must be special" (M/n) says sarcastically as he stares at the culprit.