₀₄

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I would watch your mouth if I were you and your mommy issues show more than my irritation has" The executioner growls as he pushes his way past the blonde and up the stairs in order to get ready for his guests.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"The fuck did you say, bastard!" Bakugou yells as I'm halfway up the stairs.

"Bakugou if you really wanna fight about this, please hold it off until my guests leave, and if you'll be staying then come with me. I will not how my reputation put on the line because of the way you dress." (M/n)'s says, which slightly offends Bakugou -not that he'll admit to it- Surprising Bakugou didn't argue but he did groan every now and then. Upon entering (M/n)'s room, the blonde is surprised that it's this much bigger than his. The (f/c) walls suit the assassin as well as the other decorations in his room. From the wall full of maps, to what appears to be a memorial. Being curious, Katsuki, took his chances to ask about it.

"Hey, short stack, who are those people?" Bakugou asks as he points his finger towards the wall.

"Oh..them, they're my parents, they were murdered in front of me when I was five but it's no big deal now let's get you changed out of that ugly fucking uniform" (M/n) explains. Bakugou feels a bit sympathetic towards the assassin but eventually dismisses the feeling. (M/n) walks towards his closet, pulling out two tuxedos. The one is the classic black and white but the other has a red undershirt with Rubies embroidered onto the black vest. "Here you are, Bakugou, I thought that the rubies would complement your eyes quite nicely," (M/n) says as he hands over the red tuxedo.

Bakugou can't even lie, that comment did stir something inside of him but now is not the time to get flustered. Without wasting any time (M/n) begins to strip himself from his clothing, Bakugou watches forgetting that he also has to get changed. The blonde continues to stare until he's eventually caught in the act, "like what you see, Bakugou?~" (M/n) cooes, "I'm kidding I'm not gay" that was in fact a lie, (M/n) is actually (pan/bi/gay/omni) but chooses not to disclose his sexual preference to anyone but himself. "Finish getting dressed, then come downstairs or don't the choice is yours," the (h/c) haired boy says as he leaves the room. Bakugou quickly throws on the tuxedo but doesn't bother to put the tie on, with that he leaves the room and heads down the spiral staircase.

Bakugou had arrived just in time to see the shit show, he takes a seat next to (M/n) as they both observe the group. Bakugou, not being interested, decided to tune out the conversation but that soon changed as a male with light brown hair began to yell which couldn't have been good. His yelling begins to annoy the blonde, he turns to see (M/n)'s expression, he's not surprised to see that the assassin is expressionless. In seconds one of the males grabs a gun and points it and Bakugou, with no hesitation (M/n) jolts up, pulling out and pointing a gun at the guy.

"Come on, love, put the gun down" (M/n) says, the glint in his eyes becoming deadly. "I don't want to shoot you but if you don't follow my order then I will" that was a lie, (M/n) really did want to shoot them but he restrained himself. Taking his aim, (M/n) pulls the trigger. Screams of pain echo around the room as (M/n) only blankly stares. "This is why we follow orders" (M/n)'a voice is bone-chilling, as his gaze pierces through everyone's soul.

Instead of resuming the conversation (M/n) gives the blonde a look, indicating him to leave. Instead of fighting the (e/c) eyed boy, Bakugou leaves the room quietly. After the door had latched 7 gunshots could be heard, the red-eyed teen flinches at the sound as he wasn't expecting it. A few minutes go by before (M/n) comes out, he has blood spattered all over his face and clothing. The imagery quite frankly scared Bakugou but he was going to be a hero so this was something he'd have to get used to. "Bakugou you should get home, I'll take care of the bodies" (M/n) reassures but it's not really reassuring. The blonde didn't need to be told twice, he was more than happy to leave.

Bakugou slowly walks home, his mind replaying the previous events that had occurred. His mind was so clouded that he hadn't even noticed that he was standing at the door step of his home. When opening the door he's greeted by his explosive mother and quite innocent father. "Bakugou Katsuki. Where the hell have you been!? School ended a few hours ago!" His mother -Mitsuki- yells but Bakugou isn't energetic enough to even fight back so he walks up the stairs and towards his room.