₀₆

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It's fine All Might I'll take this short stack bastard to recovery girl," an oh-so-familiar voice said while dragging (M/n) away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As bakugou and (M/n) were making their way out of recovery girl's office the air was very tense. It didn't bother (M/n) but it was making Bakugou uncomfortable. Trying to ease the tension (M/n) begins to speak. "Thanks, I guess" (M/n) says knowing he didn't actually mean it.

"You better be saying thank you, I fucking saved your ass back there!" Bakugou says, praising his 'heroic' actions.

"You didn't save shit or, or, or, do you want to be a safety hero?" (M/n) mockingly asks.

"Whatever short stack bastard" Bakugou retorts trying to hide the fact he is pissed off but also uncomfortable, although (M/n) sees through it anyway.

"I'll stay away from you it's clear that you're not comfortable around me" (M/n) deadpans while walking away only to be stopped by a hand on his wrist.

"What you think I'm not fucking strong enough to be around you, you short stack bastard!?" Bakugou argued so his ego wouldn't be hurt. Instead of answering, (M/n) yanks his wrist from Bakugou's grasp and continues walking down the empty halls while Bakugou on the other hand just stood there.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The walk back to Bakugou's house felt longer than usual but he wasn't sure as to why that is. When he had finally made it to the door he had heard people talking so instead of going inside he decides to eavesdrop. Although when he opens the door he is surprised to only find his 'old hag'.

"Oh, Katsuki! Your friend was just here and he told me to give you this!" The old hag --Mitsuki-- yells as if her son wasn't 6ft away from her. She had a letter that this supposed "friend" of Bakugou wants him to have.

"Give it here old hag!" the blonde yells after she didn't hand it over to him.

"Here brat," she says handing her son the letter.

Bakugou goes up to his room, throwing himself on his bed while opening the letter and then reading it out loud.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Dear Bakugou,

Good evening Bakugou, you're probably wondering who the fuck wrote this and why right? I just wanted to say I'm sorry about yesterday, and that I'm going to be keeping my distance from you. This is for your safety not mine, and no it's not because I don't think you can't defend yourself because I know you can. So I advise you to keep your distance from me before things get messy for myself, you, and others. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Short stack bastard

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The blonde snickers at the fact that (M/n) had signed it with the nickname that had been given to him. (M/n) knows damn well that Bakugou is not going to follow his 'stupid ass' warning, so why'd he fucking try? Well (M/n) prefers to keep the blonde alive for the time being, just in case he's needed for anything that the assassin can't do, although the change of that is not very likely. Bakugou gets off his bed and throws the letter on his desk before leaving his room to go fight with his mother. As soon as he leaves his room, Mitsuki floods him with questions about the letter and the short stack bastard that gave it to her.

"Who was that nice young boy, and what's the letter say?" The hag questioned with curiosity filling her voice.

"It was just the short stack bastard and the letter said nothing important hag!" Bakugou shouts back at her.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Inside the Akiyama residence, sits a boy -(M/n)- with his head down low as he thinks over his plan for an assassination. The leader of the black dogs -one of the largest yakuza families in Japan- was scheduled to be executed the day before but things had gotten chaotic so it was pushed back. (M/n) gets up, making his way down to the basement. He slowly walks down the creaky stairs, looking behind himself every few seconds. Once he gets to the last step, he looks around the basement as if searching for something. 'Just forget about it, you know he took it' (M/n) thinks to himself as he walks back up the stairs. The boy didn't feel like getting ready but he knew it would be easier to just do it instead of putting it off. He enters the bathroom, quickly pulling his shirt over his head then tossing it into the hamper that sits beside the sink.

Getting changed is easy but securing all of his weapons is a harder task. (M/n) runs up to the weapon room, picking out the ones that he feels will work the best. Grabbing two guns he slips them into their designated place, he then grabs his katanas carefully placing them in their specified shoulder straps. An annoyed sigh leaves the assassin's lips as he struggles to put on his garter holster. A few minutes go by before he actually gets it on but once it's successfully done he places multiple daggers in their appointed spots. (M/n) finished getting ready by 10:20 pm which is about perfect timing. When leaving the mansion the assassin feels raindrops hit his bare skin. He sighs but decides that there's not enough to go and grab a hoodie. It took (M/n) about half an hour to get to the black dog's base. He takes a mental note that this wasn't their usual meeting place, the dog's usual meeting place is a grand estate, but this is an old broken down wear house, the windows are shattered, while there are pieces of wood falling apart. There are also other demolished buildings, probably in an attempt to hide the base, although it is quite obvious that it is there.

Maybe they knew that (M/n) had been assigned to the task, but the only way that they would have known is that there's a mole on the inside. (M/n) is quick to make his way up to the roof of the building, scanning the area for about how many people are there. There are around 10 guards on the outside while there are 23 members on the inside as well as the leader. (M/n) carefully makes his way from the roof to the window. Once (M/n) is inside he goes and hides behind a few pieces of demolished structures, but what the young male hadn't noticed was that there were more people than what he had detected. (M/n) had waited for the perfect instant to strike then get out but that moment never came. Instead, there is a revolver placed at the back of his head being ready to fire at any moment. (M/n) lets out a muffled sigh knowing this wouldn't go well. He was then being restrained by someone who was stronger than him but not by much. Before he knew it he was stripped of his clothing. The only thing remaining was the clothing that he wore under his assassin outfit, which consists of a black sleeveless shirt with thin yet baggy pants. He was then slammed into a chair by a similar male that discarded his apparel.