₀₃

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What a pleasant surprise, I wasn't informed that anyone was coming for me today, I must be special" (M/n) says sarcastically as he stares at the culprit.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So you must be the great almighty (L/n)," the other assassin remarks with a smirk.

"I wouldn't say almighty but a hell of a lot better than you could ever be" (M/n) retorts.

Bakugou is ultimately confused, he wants to ask what the fuck is going on but he decides against it. Standing in between the two didn't seem like a good idea so the blonde backs out of the way. "(L/n), I didn't think someone like you would have such a cutie by their side but I guess I was wrong" says the assassin in an attempt to flirt with Bakugou, but ultimately fails as the blonde practically gags at his words.

"Y'know you're supposed to keep your eyes on the target and not the distraction or were you not properly taught how to assassinate someone" (M/n)'s voice rings around the room, that it catches the royal blue-eyed assassin off guard when a knife is placed against his pale skin. "Just a little reminder, never take your eyes off your target..it could be deadly" (M/n) remarks as he presses the blade deeper, drawing the slightest amount of blood. "Now darling~ what is your name, hm?" (M/n) asks with enthusiasm.

"Kobayashi Yuudai" the boy replies.

"Great hero..heh that's funny but I want your real name. You're not of Asian descent, by your accent you're American. Now, why would you be sent all the way over here to kill me when they have plenty of assassins in Japan. Quite honestly I feel insulted, they thought that you could do damage? How pathetic, I didn't think Americans would underestimate me this much." (M/n) scoffs, driving the knife much deeper but not deep enough for it to be vital. "Come on, don't waste my time more than you already have"

"..My name is Damian Scott, and I was sent here by the American task force, I don't know why I was sent, I was only informed that you needed to be executed" the teen now known as Damian answers truthfully.

"Now the question is should I kill you or keep you alive, what do you think, darling?~" (M/n) asks, his voice now bittersweet.

"Please have mercy, this is just my job!" Damian pleads.

"Oh? Well if you weren't aware, this is also my job but I'll let you go this time. Make sure the next time we meet we have a fight that's actually worth my time, now you should get going before I change my mind" (M/n) sighs as he lets the knife drop to the ground, watching as the American assassin disappears.

"Short stack!" Bakugou shouts catching (M/n)'s attention.

"What could you possibly want now, Bakugou?" (M/n) questions as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"What the hell is going on, bastard!?" Bakugou once again shouts.

"Bakugou, that is none of your concern now if you'll excuse me I have a few guests coming, I'd advise that you leave but after observing you I already have a feeling that you won't be leaving if you're told to do so" (M/n) remarks with a sigh.

"Damn right I'm not leaving!" the blonde growls.

"Bakugou, you need to leave now," (M/n) says trying to get the ash-blonde out.

" oh? What's with the rush short stack, hm?" Says the explosive blonde with a grin forming from ear to ear.

"If you need to know, I need to be somewhere after my very important guests leave." The assassin retorts, letting some irritation slip.

"Ha. The short stack is letting his irritation show, but where do you need to be huh?" The hero in training questions.

"I would watch your mouth if I were you and your mommy issues show more than my irritation has" The executioner growls as he pushes his way past the blonde and up the stairs in order to get ready for his guests.