₂₇

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Whatever you say blondie, anyway I'm going to take a nap wake me up when we pass the finish line," the assassin sighs, laying his head on Katsuki's shoulder.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Wake up dumbass, we crossed the finish line" Bakugou mumbles, gently slapping (M/n)'s cheek to wake him up.

"Five more minutes.." (M/n) slurs, eyes still glued shut as he curls into a ball.

"Five more minutes!? Pfft- and they say that 1A is superior to 1B, how pathetic!" Laughs 1B's Monoma Neito. "I bet you only got in because of mommy and daddy's money, or maybe...you're trying to get mommy and daddy's approval," Monoma teases.

"(M/n) ignore him," Bakugou mumbles to (M/n), knowing full well that mentioning his parents was not a good thing. (M/n) keeps quiet as he gets up, walking over to Monoma.

"Say it again." (M/n) mumbles, his head hanging low.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Monoma taunts.

(M/n) doesn't hesitate to grab the collar of Monoma's shirt, harshly pulling him closer. "Say it again, I fucking dare you." He threatens, his grip on the piece of fabric getting tighter.

"Looks like someone doesn't like talking about mommy and daddy, why is that, hm?" Monoma continues to push, a wide grin spreading across his face.

That was all it took before (M/n)'s fist collided with Monoma's face, throwing him back a few feet. The crowd roars catching the attention of other students and staff.

"OOOO THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HURT!! HERE WE HAVE CLASS 1A'S (L/N) (M/N) AND CLASS 1B's MONOMA NEITO!!" Mic says laughing.

(M/n) stands over Monoma, bending down to grab his face so they make eye contact. "If you ever say something like that again I'll make sure you won't be able to talk, understood?" (M/n) threatens. Monoma quickly nods, scurrying to get away.

"Fucking hells wrong with you!? If you would have continued they probably would've eliminated you!" Bakugou shouts like a child.

(M/n) shakes his head as he sighs, "look Katsuki, I don't care about those things so it really wouldn't have mattered to me."

"Anyway let us proceed to the next stage which will be a cavalry battle!" The R-rated hero says flashing her signature smirk. "You have ten minutes to pick a team...starting NOW!"

"You're on my team short-" Bakugou starts, grabbing (M/n)'s arm.

"Join me, (L/n)." A monotone voice interrupts, grabbing (M/n)'s other arm.

"Hah!? Who do you think you are Icy-hot!?" The blonde growls, pulling (M/n) closer.

"I'd prefer if you didn't fight-" (M/n) says, glaring at the blonde.

"Shut up short stack!"

"Join me (M/n), it'll be like old times" Shoto interjects, holding his hand out.

Ignoring both of them, (M/n), waves his hand in the air at a familiar face. (M/n) makes his way over to the insomniac, a small grin plastered on his face, "hey! Shinso, right? Can I be a part of your team?"

"Oh..I remember you. From the roof, right?" Shinso says, recalling their strange encounter.

"Yes, that would correct" (M/n) replies, a soft smile on his lips. "So do you mind if I join your team?" The assassin asks again.

"No I don't mind at all" Shinso says, trying to lure (M/n) in so he can activate his quirk. (M/n) looks over at the others on his team, taking notice of a few whose eyes are wide and dull.

"Shinso don't try it, you'll pass out if you do. Besides there's no need to worry, I'll get us past this stage." (M/n) deadpans, slightly offended by Shinso's lack of trust.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A/N: Hey bitches and bros and non-binary hoes, sorry about the short chapter but I've got a bad case of writer's block, anyway the next chapter will likely be a special 'cause I don't know how to write the sports festival arc 😗🔫. Also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 18K!!