₀₈

📍 Musutafu, Japan

📍 Musutafu, Japan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ok," the assassin says while his lips curl up in to a grin. He knew that he wouldn't need to use a lot of effort to kill the members, but the boss was a different story.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

All he has to do is take out all the members except for Itsuki, it should be quite simple for (M/n). The boy quietly sits in his seat while he tries to quickly think of a plan, One of the many members walk towards (M/n), taking the restraints off even though they knew the boy could have done it himself. He slowly gets out of the seat, stretching his limbs out while continuously rolling his shoulders, lowering his head in slight discomfort. The stoic boy stands to his feet as hie eyes scan over each member carefully. Everyone stares cautiously, waiting for the boy to go in for the kill. (M/n) searches for the male that had stripped him of his clothing. When the boy finally finds the guy's face in the crowd of members, he notices that the man has this disgusting smirk on his stupid face.

'You're dying first bastard' the assassin thinks as he takes out his dagger. He probably looks powerless, as a few males chuckled while others were on high alert. The boy moves quickly, once he was behind one of the members he lets his aura become sinister. Some flinched at the sudden change in the atmosphere while others tried to remain composed. "Aww~ look at you trying to keep your composure~" (M/n) teases while licking the shell of their ear slightly sending a shiver down their spine. "How cute~" the boy remarks but is cut off by a blade to his throat.

He then feels the cold metal of the blade pressing against his neck only for a smirk to appear on his face, "you're being too cocky" a female voice says out of nowhere. The female puts more pressure on the blade causing a small amount of blood to trickle down (M/n)'s neck. Before anything could worsen the boy elbows the woman in her stomach, sending her back a few feet.

"You know, you shouldn't get too cocky yourself" (M/n) retorts, his voice changing from a teasing tone back to his natural and unemotional tone. The woman's emerald green eyes seemed to widen as she continuously stares at the child in front of her. The short child shrugs it off then turns back to the male. He pierces the male's back with his dagger, twisting it to cause more damage. As he does so a psychotic smile finds its way onto the killers face. (M/n) pulls his dagger out of the male's back watching as the blood starts to pour out, he then looks back at the female giving her a sickeningly sweet smile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Well, that took longer than expected. Yes, some of them did put up a good fight. Out of nowhere (M/n) begins to hear someone start to clap, turning his attention towards the sound he is to be met with Damian. 'Of fucking course' the boy thinks as he rolls his eyes.

"Wow (L/n)-kun that was quite impressive~" Damian purrs while walking towards (M/n) and wrapping his arm around the boy's waist.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing" (M/n) sneers at him while pushing him off.

Damian smirks at the (h/c) haired boy while letting out a small chuckle. "Feisty aren't we?~" he purrs in the boy's ear. (M/n) is pissed off, like does this bastard not know what personal space is or some shit?

"Don't fucking talk to me like that bastard! Also have you ever heard of personal fucking space!? Well probably not because you literally act like a dog in fucking heat!" The assassin yells, visibly catching Damian off guard and forgetting about the other people.

"Hey are you forgetting that we're still here?" A voice calls out. Turning his head to the side (M/n) realizes that it is Haruto.

"So I can kill you now?" The (e/c) eyed teen questions, getting slightly irritated by the fact that the boss is not dead yet. The teen starts walking towards the leader, only to get stopped right in his tracks by a sharp pain in his chest. His chest feels tight, like it's suffocating him against his own will.

He can actually feel the pain..

The pain actually hurts..

Hmm....maybe it's someone's quirk..

This pain is nothing close to the pain that he has felt..

It's worse, if that's even possible..

The boy falls to his knees as the pain gets worse, his vision is getting blurry and his breathing becomes fast and shallow. Then the ringing begins, it starts giving him a headache as the ringing in his ears gets louder. Soon a hand grabs his shoulder startling him, and then the figure begins to speak, "hey! What the hell! Is he alright!?" The voice yells but the teen can't decipher who's voice it is as it sounds so close yet so far.

"I think he finally broke after all those years of killing" another voice chimes in.

"And what the fuck does that mean?" The same voice from before asks.

"Right now, he is in shock. It's the brain's defense mechanism, to make sure he's protected. After all the years of torture, his mind has been mended into one of a killer so there's a good chance he has never truly wished to kill someone." A different voice answered.

(M/n) can't focus on what they're saying, his body is cold but also sweaty, his head feels like it's spinning, and his heartbeat...it's weak but it's also rapid.