Silver Crescent

A new commission! Here's another alpha/omega au, Frank gets taught a lesson in this one.

It was a game they reveled in. A power dynamic, if you will, where passion ignited furiously and burst in the places where they built each other up. It was invigorating, especially when least expected, but one always caught on rapidly and fed into the spiral of fire instead of snipping it in the bud.

Frank was an expert at provoking Gerard whenever he wanted. He had his methods and all of the knowledge on the way the gears in Gerard's head worked, just enough to understand how to meddle with the little compartment that carried a fierce portion of both protectiveness and Frank's personal favorite, possessiveness. It was an Alpha's instinct to feel at least a touch of entitlement, especially when it came to their beloved Marked one, the soul in which tethered to their own.

Now, it was clear as day to Gerard that Frank loved to feel owned, he desired a reaction and a way to silence his provocative behavior that came along with getting that rise he hoped for. Frank made it known, relished in it while being bent over a surface with Gerard's heavy hands wandering across his body, resting beneath flaming eyes speaking in warning that Frank should never stray, for he was bound to one person for the rest of eternity. Frank adored Gerard; realistically, he'd never be deceitful or unfaithful to him when there was no other being on the planet that could ever amount to the gold mine of a soul Gerard had. Frank's destiny since his birth was to find his way to Gerard, and to ever do anything to lose the trust and respect formed between them would bring the day Frank lost his heart.

But Frank enjoyed playing games, such was an enthralling thing. He loved getting under Gerard's skin to get struck down to earth, reminded that the submission he gave to Gerard unconditionally wasn't to be broken simply because Frank felt like misbehaving. When he was rewarded in the rougher side of sensuality he found himself craving immensely every now and then, Frank felt his addiction being fed, and what excited him furthermore was knowing Gerard cherished and craved it the same way. As a result, Frank formulated a plan, one that went with ease.

Frank wasn't a needy omega that required their alpha at their side at all times. He ran errands on his own, went out with friends, enjoyed his personal life even if half of him was entangled with another. They worked as a normal couple and appeared as one to the human world, if not a couple that was visibly deeply in love with each other, which became a rarer sight as time passed humanity by. Gerard was glad to give Frank as much space as he required and stood back placidly when Frank announced he was leaving somewhere. That worked to Frank's benefit during his drawing of cards.

That evening, Frank dressed up to join his friends for a clubbing night, to enjoy himself with a few drinks he'd be able to handle with ease thanks to his supernatural capacities, spend his energy on the dance floor with laugher in the air. Gerard opted for staying in to work on an art commission, which Frank knew in advance he would settle for when he recalled Gerard complaining the previous day that he was running a tad behind on his progress. With a kiss goodbye and Gerard reminding Frank to stay safe and to call him in he was in need of a drive home, Frank vanished out the door with a secretive smirk crooked on his lips, climbing into the car to submerge in the velveteen night holding an enlivening remainder he so looked forward to.

Clubs weren't always Frank's favorite place due to the pounding music reverberating in his sensitive ears and the abundance of scents wafting under his nose, but he learned to place it all aside for the sake of having fun. He enjoyed swaying, mingling and letting go of the pent up tension in his shoulders with a few beverages, feeling glamorous under the flickering lights ranging from every color in the rainbow. Frank trained himself through the years to let go of his shy exterior and break a little out of his shell, challenging his comfort zone until he was capable of going out while feeling completely confident in his own skin. Perhaps it was the reason he left a few buttons undone on his shirts those days, flashing the array of tattoos inked on his skin he took proper care of to preserve a healthy glow, spritzing intoxicating scents over the most aromatic points of his body. It worked in his favor and set his plans in action each time he decided he wanted to roll out the game board again.