Have Mercy On Me

I was inspired by the song Oh Lord by In This Moment to write this so, hence, the title. You should give it a listen, it's so good.

__

Frank knew he should have called a priest, purchased a vial of precious holy water and sage to burn to cleanse the house of the darkness living inside it. He could feel it whenever he passed through the front door, the heavy atmosphere followed by the permanent and chilling feeling that something was keeping its eyes on him, watching his every move. No one felt comfortable staying in his home because whatever lived in the shadows was highly possessive, leaving a vicious mask on each and every one of them until it chased them away and he was left all alone again. Not entirely alone, however, and he was a fool to become used to the cold touches to his skin whenever he began to fall asleep on the couch, the whispered voices he could hear coming from separate rooms when no one else was around. Scratches on his hips, his back, his thighs, all from the touch of the demon taking over his household and claiming Frank along with it.

Any person with a right mind would try their best to rid of the demonic presence to live in peace. Horror films portrayed frantic families living out their worst nightmares with nondivine spirits coming for them in the dead of night, making their lives a living hell until they had no choice but to turn to a holy light to return them to safety. In reality, Frank didn't discover horrifying faces leering at him in the dark, no blood soaked messages loitered the walls, no possession took place, and there certainly was not any violent outbursts from the spirit aimed towards him. Perhaps to those he brought home, but he didn't need them anymore, not when he found himself becoming fond of the company of the demonic being whose warmth only shone through with him. Warmth rapidly turned into heat, burning Frank in the best way possible, his own secret he wished to keep with him for the rest of eternity.

It came to him in the form of a woman at first. The glow of the alarm clock beside him told him the time was three in the morning, but in his half asleep consciousness, Frank thought he was still in a dream. He saw her standing in the corner of the room, the open window letting in silver moonlight and the fluttering breeze from outside. The lighting shimmered over her flawless pale skin and round hips, silk and lace draped over her curvy form until it stopped at her full thighs, the rest of her legs exposed and as soft as the material covering her. Her hair was long and black as ink, her lips red and her eyes a green hazel that sparkled with lust in the minimal lighting. She swayed softly on her feet, her sweet scent filling the room and causing Frank's gut to stir with arousal as she lifted her hand and trailed her slender fingers over the swell of her breasts, tracing the cleavage peeking out from the bralette keeping her from being exposed. Her wavy hair fluttered in the breeze and framed her soft face, her fingers trailing lower and lower until they reached the spot in between her thighs. Her moan, quiet and feminine, echoed like a siren's call to an unknowing sailor traveling across the most dangerous sea.

She was his. Or, rather, he was hers. Frank belonged to the woman that night, despite their roles leaving Frank full of need to have something sliding inside of him, opening him up and using him until he couldn't see straight anymore. He touched the woman, pleased her, tasted her sweetness until she shook with near orgasmic tremors and shoved him away, her wet heat sliding over him over and over until the both of them metaphorically exploded under the hot touch of their hands and the pleasure of his hot cock shoving into her while she rode him until the headboard rattled against the wall. He could hear her ghostly whispers, feel the unnatural chill of her breath as she whispered to him while he drifted away into a disoriented state with his skin still buzzing from the intensity of the moment they shared. She was touching his body with a feathery touch, tilting his head up to look into his eyes while his body secretly wished his one desire could have been fulfilled after having nothing for so long. Before he fell into a well of blackness, her eyes sparkled with curiosity, her form slowly fading away into nothing but a shadow as the hour of three in the morning ticked away from the night and she could no longer be in the arms of Frank.