( sskk ) rain .

them <3

them <3

also tnyis is my coping and projecting onto

BOTH aku and atsushi. :D

atsushi sighed as he stretched out on the bed, he felt so tired. he groaned rolling around trying to get comfortable. he heard his phone ping making his head shoot up 

'im almost home jinko :)' he smiled to himself texting back ,

 'hurry it's supposed to rain and i dont want you to get wet :/' 

'mkay, see you soon jinko <3'

he giggled as he stood up to get changed into some comfortable clothes, he picked up one of akutagawa's shirt and a fresh pair of short and underwear. after changing he walked downstairs and into the kitchen, "he'll probably be hungry" he mumbled to himself as he grabbed a began to put together a small plate of strawberries and blueberries.

he looked over his shoulder to quickly look at the time before he started cooking dinner. it was nothing to complex. he heard the door open making his head shoot up, he had just finished making both of their plates. the timing couldnt be anymore perfect. 

"im home jinko." he smiled as he approached the mafioso pulling him into a soft hug, "mm missed you" he felt aku dig his head in the crook of his neck, "bad day?" he heard a grumble " a little" atsushi ran his fingers through akus hair, "i made dinner" he felt aku's head shoot up.

"can we eat?" he giggled as he dragged aku to the table where their food was. "thank you jinko." he smiled kissing aku's forehead before they both sat down "you're welcome aku." after eating and aku changing into his normal clothes it began to rain.

aku rested on atsushis chest the other playing with his hair, "i love you aku" he hummed as he kissed around aku's face. "i love you too jinko." he slurred before grabbing atsushi's hand and kissing his palm. "do you wanna talk about your day?" aku groaned, " i just missed you thats all." atsushi hummed as akutagawa began to move changing their position.

he was now hugging atsushi's waist while the laid on their sides. "the rain is really nice..." aku nodded as he started to lightly kissed atsushi neck. "wanna watch a movie?" atsushi nodded as he reached over to grab the remote. he heard a knock and watched as gin poked her head in, "me and higuchi and home jsut wanted to let you guys know" a quick hum was heard from both of them.

after atsushi turned on a random movie he sighed, aku had been clinging to him almost the entire time they were home. he didnt want to ask and decided to just let him, he had those day where he just wanted to be with akutagawa to so he didnt say anything.

"jinko...?" he hummed as he stopped playing with akutagawa's hair " i love you" he smiled quickly pecking his lips, "i love you too aku"

i didnt know how to end it lol

i never know how to end these bye

also the first fluff on this book‼️