( ranpoe ) admiring .

ranpoe fluff bc i said so

ranpoe fluff bc i said so. also

karl is gonna be the real mvp 

here, hes like academically advanced 

or something idk. hes j really smart

and wants ranpo and poe to be happy.

lol no angst j fluff, comfort no hurt bc 

i need this rn lol <3 also theres mention

of a case that contian suicide/ murder so 

be careful!!

a soft song came from the record player as poe ran his fingers through ranpo's hair. it was about 10:30 when ranpo came over for snacks and to read poe's new novel. he had stayed till he managed to fall asleep curled up in poe's lap. he sat on the couch on hand busy stroking ranpo's hair, the other holding his book. karl sat on the arm on the couch. 

a soft knock was heard on the door making both poe and karl's heads perk up. he watching as karl jumped off the couch and walked towards the ladder poe had expertly place so karl could watch the door. after a through inspection karl pulled onto a rooe that was connected to the door nob making it open. on the other side of the door was yosano holding a couple of documents. "uh... hi?" karl squeaked as he held a finger to his mouth.

how was this raccoon so smart... yosano didnt spend to much time questioning it instead nodding and opening the door fully and walking towards the living room and opening the door making sure to be extra quiet per the... raccons request. she waved softly at poe who was very static and surprised to have a visitor. she looked down noticing ranpo who was spread across the couch, head in poe's lap and the others fingers ran through his hair.

she smiled before sighing and placing the documents on the coffee table, "the director told me to give these to ranpo and you, he did specify what they were and said ranpo might be here so..." she heard poe grunt in agreement before he carefully reached over to grab the documents as yosano walked out.

"mmm poe..." he squeaked before looking down at ranpo who was now latched onto his waist. he sighed as he opened the documents and looked it over, maybe he could solve this case before ranpo woke up! then ranpo wouldnt have to do the work! and maybe ranpo would even praise him for it! he smiled to himself before looking over the paper.

ah, it was a suspected suicide case. a teen girl hung in her room before a big test. although she showed no suicidal tendencies and looked like a normal happy girl. he frowned before looking over another picture, hm. a bottle of pills was next to a couple of crumbled dollars. aha! it had to be the-

"it was the mom." he shrieked at the voice before realizing the weight on his lap was gone, "she had a severe depressive episode after her daughter stole her pills and some money to buy other stuff. she killed her than panicked, therefore trying to pass it as a suicide." ranpo said tiredly as he rubbed his eyes facing poe with a frown.

"why are you working though. its so late." he whined as he flopped back onto poes lap. "ah miss yosano brought it over and i wanted to finish it for you!" he smiled up at poe before breaking out in a fit of laughter. " god youre cute." 

"AH?! IM NOT CUTE!" 

lol i j finsihed chapter 88

all 😂 i 😂 feel😂 is 😂 pain 😂

also tecchou and juno content will

be coming soon.

not proof read 😟