( sskk ) i'm here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 

BELOVED ATSUSHI <333

mainly fluff but a little angst

bc i cannot help myself 😟

but its not anything to bad j atsushi

being scared of thunder :/

atsushi never really knew why he was afraid of thunder, he knew it couldnt hurt him, he knew that it was just a noise but it was a loud noise, too loud. so thats why he was hiding in the corner of the closet trembling slightly. he couldn't hear anything besides the thunder that would come every few seconds. kyoka had left to go shopping with naomi and yosano some time ago and was probably going to stay with one of them.

so it was just him, hiding in the closet. he flinched slightly when a flash of light came. the closet door was cracked slightly so he could see everything. he peeked his head out slightly to see the rain pattering onto the window harshly. another flash of lightning struck making him jump back, "you're just like a cat, jinko." his head perked up at the nick name.

he peeked out the door to where you could only see his eyes making akutagawa laugh slightly. "ryuu?" then thunder hit again. akutagawa  watched as atsushi retreaded to his spot in the closet. he walked over to the closet opening it a but more. "uh hi." he pursed his lips, "hello jinko." atsushi laughed awkwardly as akutagawa moved to sit next to him making sure to crack the closet door. 

"what are you doing here?" he let his head fall back while stuffing his hands in his pockets, "i could ask you the same thing." atsushi frowned, "i asked you first!" he sounded like a five year old pouting at their mother. he smiled slightly, "a certain ex-port mafia member let me know you had difficulty handling thunder storms so i came to check up on you."

"oh, thank you." akutagawa noticed how glossy the others eyes got, "are you crying?" atsushi made a squeaking sound as he wiped away non existent tears, "no im not! its just im still not used to the whole, having people care about me thing!" he heard a laugh making him look at akutagawa, "you're funny jinko."

he raised his eyebrow as he tried to process what was happening, oh. akutagawa just laughed at him and called him funny, oh. he huffed as his cheeks turned a prominent red. "geez you cnat just say stuff like that with no warning." he mumbled it quiet enough so it was drowned out by the rain. he stifled a yawn, after all he had been dealing with dazai all day, then having to stay up due to the thunder? he was bound to be tired.

a hand softly lead his head to their shoulder. he nuzzled into akutagawa's shoulder before groaning slightly, "can we lay down?" after a quick nod atsushi had practically pounced on the other which made a couple of coughs emit from him, "be careful jinko." a soft hum came from the boy onto of him before he carefully wrapped his arms around the warmth. "night ryuu."

"good night jinko."

"make sure to get lots of pictures kyoka!" she nodded as her and yosano continued to take hundreds of pictures of the pair that was still fast asleep. 

SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO

ATSUSHI OR I WILL FIND YOU 😐 /j

BUT STILL DO IT. SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

anyways i hope you guys liked it

not proofread.