( hunting dogs ) ice skating .

inspired by the fact that my mom made me

go ice skating. this is gonna include tachihara bc

i said so 🤷‍♂️. also tecchou and jouno are dating.

and teruko is basically a professional ice skater bc

girlboss 🙄. i made f*kuchi fall like ten times in this.

also non-binary gin bc i always find a way for tachigin 

"we are going ice skating!" no one was the least bit surprised when their commander came into the office announcing they were going on a 'bonding trip' the last time this happened jouno and tecchou eventually ran away to make out in the bathroom. "why?" it wasnt like they were surprised more like they were confused. tachihara was the one to ask considering he and teruko had been painting each others nails and didnt have time for this.

"because i said so! now listen to your commander and get ready! i have already rented out an ice rink!" tecchou sighed loudly as he stood up and walked towards his room. "im leaving." he was stopped by jouno who chased after him, "if im going you are too." 

some how fukuchi had managed to shove all five of them in the car and was now driving to the skating rink. "who ya texting tachihara?" tachihara peered up from his phone, "oh gin, higuchi is making them do stuff and they were bored." fukuchi nodded before smirking, "are you two dating?" 

tachihara went red before shaking his head, teruko popped in for the back seat making jouno whine considering she was now sitting on top of him, "yup! tachihara told me last night when he was braiding my hair!" he groaned as he hid himself into the seat, "oh look were here!" tecchou called out from the back seat. the red head sighed as fukuchi parked, he jumped out of the car and began walking towards the entrance.

"jouno i dont wanna." he looked back at his boyfriend who was pouting as he stood in front of his skates, "why not? quit being a baby." he sighed as he sat down and began putting his skates on, "fine but if i fall you better catch me." he hummed before he bent down to tie his shoes. "mhm of course i will." 

tachihara snorted as he watched fukuchi slip on the ice again. teruko had gotten the hang of it fairly quick and was now circling the rink and doing tricks every now and then, tecchou was being supported by jouno who was leading him around the ice, meanwhile tachihara was watching his commander try to enter the rink, "its fine tachihara, i'll... ha... i'll get it soon enough." 

tachihara nodded as he dug his phone out of his pocket and started to record. "of course commander! i one hundred percent believe in you!" tecchou and jouno approached with very worried faces. "uh commander? are you okay?" jouno's hand shifted on tecchous hip as he spoke, "yes i am fi- ouch! yes i am fine!" 

after twenty minutes fukuchi had made his way onto the rink. "now tachihara this is how you skate, make sure to record it so we can send it to fukuzawa." tachihara nodded as he got his phone out again and begun recording. "you got it commander! hes gonna think you are so cool!" of course heavy sarcasm laced tachihara's voice but he couldn't hear it.

in the blink of an eye he was on the floor again, "please dont send that to him." tachihara nodded, "ill just send it to edogawa he'll do it for me."

"it'll be fine. you trust me right?" tecchou nodded "but i dont wanna fall." a reassuring hand was placed on his back, "dont worry, i told you i'd catch you right?" he nodded again as the hands around his waist disappeared and he was left standing on his own, "see i told you you could do it." he smiled before placing a quick peck on his forehead. "stop being gay!" teruko announced as she skated by.

"i think i broke my butt. can you break your butt?" jouno sighed as tecchou continued to complain, jouno in fact did not catch him. "i hope you choke." he rolled his eyes as he supported tecchous back while they walked to the car. "i think this was fun!" fukuchi was very much out of breath and seemed to be in pain, good for him.

tachihara was giggling to himself as he watched the videos and pictures he managed to snap of everyone, and teruko was asleep on his back. "we should do this again sometime!" they were never gonna do this again.

my butt still hurts. sigh. anyways

im gonna work on the part two for

my last one shot *lip bite*