( ranpoe ) novels.

if i say anything i'll spoil it

so enjoy ranpoe stuff 🙂 

WHY DOE STHAT EMOJI LOOK

SO CREEPY-

"ranpo!" poe called as he walked around the house. ranpo was lost, and poe was trying to find him. "why is this house so big." he huffed as he entered the kitchen seeing ranpo climbing out of the pantry with a smile on his face, "oh hi poe!" he opened the bag of chips he had gotten and shuffled over to the other, he plopped the bag in his hand, "eat up!"

he nodded sheepishly as he placed a chip in his mouth, "hm now where are the sweets?!" he placed a had on his chin before bending forward slightly as he looked at the shelves, he heard poe laugh quietly making his head shoot up, "dont laugh at me! help me find the sweets its your house after all!" he moved behind ranpo before pointing at the box with the name tag 'ranpo' on it.

the smaller made an 'aha' sound as he picked up the basket and made his way out of the room, "huh where are you going ranpo?!" the detective giggled as he walked, "to the movie room! when i got lost i found it! and i want to watch a movie!" poe made a sound of agreement as the walked into the small theater. it wasnt long till shuffling was heard and a certain raccoon appeared with a bag, "hm whats this karl?"

two pairs of matching pajamas, ranpo beamed as he thanked karl and walked to the bathroom which happened to be next door. he came back in the cutest onesie poe had ever seen. "your hair may be covering your face but i can hear you blushing from here! now you go change!" poe nodded before scurrying of to the bathroom. 

when he returned ranpo had karl cuddled up in his lap and he was trying to choose a movie, "this one or this one poe?" poe hesitated before choosing one that looked cheerful enough for this occasion, the other was a murder mystery that ranpo would probably solve 10 minutes into the movie then be bored for the rest of their time together, which wasnt long.

after the movie ended ranpo quickly fell asleep on poe's shoulder, he debated waking the other up but decided not to. instead he expertly lifted ranpo so he did wake up and took him to the bedroom. after tucking the shorter in he felt a tug on his arm, " sleep with me?" his speak was a bit slurred due to how tired he was. poe nodded before climbing behind him and snuggling into his neck, "good night ranpo." "g'night poe."

he woke up when he heard a chirp, "i know karl, just five more minutes... please." but the raccoon didn't let him. the blanket was ripped off and he sat up sadly, "fine. i'll dis active my ability." he didnt want to go back, but he had to. this wasnt good for him. 

he dis activated his ability leaving him and karl back where they were before. a gravestone. he looked up trying his best to blink away the tears that pooled in his eyes. his fingers ran over the engravings, 'edogawa ranpo.' 

"im so sorry ranpo."

cry you fuckers. 

i hope you have a good day

and ily lol <3