( suegiku ) ouch .

basically tecchou playing with their

cat ( its rlly j attacking his arm) whil jouno

tries to get him to go to sleep 😯 also their bed

is kinda like on the floor so the cat can sit dow

and still be able to bite tecchous arm, also based

off me last night lol 😫 

"ow." jouno sighed as he heard tecchou wince for the fifteenth time, "if it hurts so bad put your hand under the cover." he heard tecchou protest quietly before he turned around making it so the other back was to his chest. "he's fun though." you could hear jouno roll his eyes and tecchou began to pet the cat who instead brought his hand down to nibble on it. jouno sighed as he buried his face into tecchou's neck.

"ughh i wanna sleep..." he heard the other groan. "then go to sleep." he growled before playfully biting his neck, "ouch!" he smirked before pulling the blanket up farther, "you're letting in the cold air in the blanket." he heard tecchou hum as he continued to play with the cat. "be cold then." 

jouno mumbled a quiet, 'so mean.' before he wrapped his arms around the others waist and pecked his shoulder. it was till a little while after when the cat jumped up to attack tecchou full on making the other squeal as he scooted back now completely hiding under the blanket. "aw tecchou are you okay?" he said playfully.

teechou peeled up the blanket to glare as jouno before scooting back down and hiding under. " i was joking!" he heard a whine from underneath making him smile. "hm fine then. im going to sleep." he began to roll over till tecchou had come out of the blanket cocoon to latch onto him, his head now resting on jounos chest. 

"awe! youre so sweet bub!" he heard a groan from the boy on top of him, "shush." it was only a few moments till the cat jumped onto the bed to inspect the two, its ears going back as it smelled the top of tecchous hair before looking at jouno. 

"shh hes sleeping!" the cat twirled around a few times before laying down next to the two. a lazy hand peeked out from the blankets to rub the top of its head. "i wasnt asleep yet." he responded groggily before his hand retreated back under, and his face snuggled into jouno's neck. "you will be soon..."

them them them. uh 

mayo (my cat) is so mean last 

night i was petting him and he almsot

bit my finger off 😟 anyways uh

this one isn't proofread either 🤷