( sigol ) with me.

lol im literally having a brain rot rn 😫

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

lol im literally having a brain rot rn 😫

uh why does their ship name sound like

seagull 😟 NO BC I J REALIZE WHY I LOVE

 THIS SHIP SM 🤨 semi modern au? 

anyways its jgonna be them dancing 

bc i want that w my s/o lol

"i'm home!" sigma's voice ran through the house as he locked the door and peeled of his wet coat, rain pattered on the roof making the sound echo throughout the house. it wasnt long till a familiar face was smothering sigma, "welcome home darling!" sigma chuckled sightly as nikolai attacked him in a hug. after managing to get his shoes off before nikolai dragged him into the living room. 

"i missed you." sigma connected their foreheads before smiling, "i missed you too." nikolai leaned forward to connect their lips before he pulled away, sigma groaned at the sudden loss of contact. he watched as the other bent down to look at their series of records. nikolai always said he preferred record players over virtual music. after a while an 'aha was hear as he pulled out a familiar case, sigma smiled as he walked over to watch him replace the record, as it began the play nikolai turned around and held his hand out to the other.

"god youre so cheesy." but he did take it, he was pulled closer as a had snaked around his waist. he intertwined their fingers. "i used to hear a simple song..." they sang in sync with the music as sigma's head was rested on nikolai's chest, " that was until you came along." he hummed as they sway back in forth throughout the living room, "now in its place is something new."

nikolai tripped over his feet making sigma laugh, "meanie!" he didn't mean it of course, "i hear it when i look at you." he moved his head so he could face nikolai, he smiled before connecting their foreheads. the sound of the rain was drowned out by the music as they swayed along with the beat. 

"ah! you look so pretty when you're dancing!" nikolai exclaimed with a slight blush on his cheeks making sigma roll his eyes. sure five minutes ago sigma's feet were ready to fall off and all he wanted to do was sleep, but it was something about his lovers presence that made everything worth it. sigma must've gotten lost in thought because when he looked back nikolai was waving a hand in front of his face.

"you space out! are you tired?!" sigma sighed before nodded, "you should've told me!" he shook his head, " no its fine, i like dancing with you." 

"of course after all who wouldn't want to be with me!"

ahahaha my mom is yelling at me 😧

anyways its either gonna be sskk

or fyolai after this 🤸

HEART SHAPED MUGSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें