( kunikatai ) her.

"my pronouns are she, sorry i 

couldnt be her 😔"- dazai @ chuuya 

after elise sent him a video of tachihara 

and chuuya making out. anywyas kunikida 

and katai angst bc im trying to make angst for

every bsd paring 😳

kunikida had an ideal for everything. that included his lover. katai knew that he would never quite live up to this ideal seeing as he was the opposite. he wasnt good at cooking, the scorch marks above his stove proved that much. he didnt have an ideal schedule, considering the fact he never had to leave bed to get things done. he wasn't anyones ideal, and so far he was okay with that.

well that was until he realized he was in love with kunikida. katai knew more than most what unrequited love felt like, he had felt it many times before. but it didnt really bother him due to the fact, it was just puppy love. it wasnt that real, 'oh if i lose you i'll die!' type of love. but with kunikida it was.

so he stayed quiet, he never acted on his feeling. because if he did he would lose the most important person to him. he didnt want that, so when kunikida said he was coming over to lunch to talk about something he couldnt be more nervous. 

at one point during all the stress and anxiety he fell asleep, his head resting on his arms and his body sprawled across his bed. his body rose and fell softly as kunikida entered. he was going to start screaming about how dirty his apartment was but when he noticed how peaceful the other looked he stopped. 

he sent his notebook down before beginning to pick up the scattered trash. sure katai wasnt his exact ideal friend, but he was an amazing one. key word, friend. he had finished picking most of the trash when katai sat up lazily, "kunikida?" his face heated up slightly at the image of katai sitting up, rubbing his eye, his hair out of control, and his shirt falling off his shoulder. 

"yes that is my name katai." 

katai hummed softly as he laid back down, "im tired." he smiled as he walked to the kitchen where he began to wash the dishes, he had nothing else to do. "i can tell, but if you sleep to much you'll stay up late." he heard a loud groan come from the other making him smile. it wasnt long before he came waddling into the kitchen his futon still wrapped around him.

"what did you need to tell me?" it was slightly slurred but kunikida understood, "sit down nd i'll make some ramen." he laughed as katai's eyes sparkled before he shuffled to the table.

katai hummed happily as ramen was placed in front of him, "thank you." kunikida sat across from him and stirred his food, "so i met a girl." oh, he could feel his heart drop out of his chest but he smiled. anything for him. "really?! whats she like?!" you could hardly detect the sadness that laced his voice. "shes really nice and...."

he went on and on about how she was his ideal woman. and katai always knew he never stood a chance. he would never be kunikida's ideal. but it hurt, it hurt like hell. but not every crush has a fairytale ending. he knew that too well. when kunikida left the only sound that filled the apartment was soft sobs and maybe a cricket or two. 

it started with the missed calls, kunikida would apologize and say he was hanging out with her and promised he would make it up. next it was the weekly visits, katai waited hour for kunikida to show up, but he never did. then it was the texts, they would be left on read and delivered making his poor heart break even more. he couldn't handle this.

but he had too, because he wasn't her.

im crying i hope you guys cry.

they ran so your favs could walk 🤷‍♂️

they are my comfort ship and it hurt

that i had to write angst for them 😔

anyways next is either tachihara and gin

or ranpo and yosano 😋

NOT PROOFREAD