Chapter 1

Y/N's POV:
I'm having an incredible dream when I hear Wanda's voice shouting.
"Babe get up," Wanda yells.
"I thought you were doing the school run," I muttered sleepily.
"We've got to go Pietro's in trouble at school again," she demands as she gets closer to our bedroom door.
"I'm going to kill that kid. I was having a really great dream. Can I not have 5 more minutes?" I ask sleepily.
"I know I gave you that dream. You need to get up or that dream won't be happening tonight," she whispers nibbling on my ear lobe. Within a matter of seconds I'm dressed, teeth brushed and ready to go. I pull her in for a passionate kiss.
"Thanks for the dream," I smirk. She winks smacking me on the ass as we head downstairs to the car. She drove us to their school while my mind wandered back to the dream. Flashes of Wanda and I surround my head. Wanda smacks the back of my head to bring me back to reality.
"Ow what was that for?" I ask.
"Behave. I mean it or no kisses or anything for two weeks," Wanda demands.
"You gave me the dream. I can't help it that my wife is fine as hell. I'll pay attention but I'm not happy about it," I sulk. She rolls her eyes laughing at me.

We pull up to the school and I'm nervous Pietro gets in trouble a lot but it's not his fault. He's different and they pick on him for it. His peers and teachers alike. Wanda takes my hand sensing the nerves. I got really annoyed when they blamed him for other kids' troublemaking. Pietro never lied to us cause he knew Wanda would just read his mind anyway. We get to the principal's office and knock on the door. Pietro was angry crying.
"Hey it's ok we're here. Calm down," I reassure him.

We take our seats in front of the principal with Pietro sat between us.
"What happened?" Wanda asked the principal. He was a bald man with a hard face and wrinkled. I hated him cause he reminded me of that Bruce Willis wannabe from years ago.
"Pietro here punched another kid in the face." Shit that's not good.
"Why?" I asked Pietro.
"Well you see," the principal started talking.
"I didn't ask you I asked my son," I interrupt him.
"He was picking on Nat. Touching her and wouldn't leave her alone. He was calling her and you names," he explained through his tears.
"What did he say Pietro?" Wanda asks our crying son.
"He...he said that we were all freaks and that you were disgusting and that God hates the both of you. He called you... 'dykes'. The teacher wouldn't tell him to stop and just watched as he kept calling us names so I punched him," He explains.
"He's lying," the Principal says. Wanda finds the memories inside Pietro's mind. She then uses her powers to show the ignorant man.
"You see," she states angrily.
"How do I know you haven't just made it up?" He asks. That's it. I stand up.
"I'm so done with this school. You allow bullying of my son and daughter. You allow homophobic comments and you've now accused us all of lying. I would like to withdraw my son and daughter from this school. I'm not tolerating your ignorance any longer," I state clearly.
"Well let's not be hasty," the principal back tracks.
"Listen you Bruce Willis looking wannabe. I will be writing a letter of complaint to the school district and I will be calling your boss. You want to act like a Karen then I can too. Pietro. Wanda. Let's go," I say calmly.

We walk down the hall to Pietro's class so he can collect his things and so we can collect Nat.
"Mrs Maximoff what can we help you with today?" Mr Adams asks.
"So now you want to help? Not when our children are being bullied or when homophobic comments are being made. But when my son has endured so much rubbish from his peers and his teachers. No I don't need your help. We won't be coming back. Nat get your things," I rant at him. Noticing the boy in the back with the bloody nose I walk up to him. He took a gulp looking petrified. I said nothing just allowing my eyes to flicker red as I glared at him. As soon as Nat is ready we walk out of the classroom. We get to the car and the twins climb in.
"Did I do the right thing?" I ask Wanda slowly calming down.
"I think you did pretty well at staying so calm. We're lucky Carol wasn't there she would've flung that principal out the window. I'm proud of you," she comforts me rubbing my back.

When I get in the car I turn to Pietro.
"Tell me you hit him hard just like we taught you," i say.
"Yeah I did. I heard a crack I'm pretty sure I broke his nose," he said proudly. I gave him a quick high 5.
"You should not be encouraging him to be violent," Wanda spoils the fun.
"He knows not to be violent. You taught him that but when the situation calls for it you have to stick up for yourself and your family. Tell me you wouldn't have set Carol on him if he was an adult?" I challenge her.
"It's like having three teenagers in the house," Wanda sighs turning on the engine before starting to laugh.
"How about McDonald's for lunch?" Wanda suggests. We all start laughing and I give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

We spend the afternoon watching the football and spending time as a family. It was rare that we got to spend this much time together. I had trained to become a teacher to keep the money coming in and I worked as a substitute gave me flexible hours. Wanda helped a lot with the research side of the Avengers, going on missions occasionally and she did a lot around the house especially dealing with two hormonal teenagers who couldn't control their powers. The kids were always stressed about homework and hated school. So it was nice spending genuine time together. After the game was over they went up to their rooms to relax for the rest of the evening.

I start pacing. What are they going to do for school now? Did I say too much? Wanda took my hand calming me down. After a minute or so of thinking I had an idea.
"Ok I have this idea and it's going to sound mental but what if we opened our own school? I'm a qualified teacher I can deal with the education side. I can get Bruce in to cover science etc and you can handle powers. We could ask Bucky and Sam to do Stamina and fitness. Carol and Valkyrie could help when they're here. God it's a ridiculous idea... never mind," I ramble. Wanda kisses me to reassure me.
"I actually think it's a pretty great idea. Since Tony announced he was Iron Man the number of gifted beings have only increased. We can really help them Y/N. Our income can be covered by tuition fees and donations. Fury I'm sure would find us funding. We'd basically be raising his next set of Avengers for him," she encourages me. I sit down relieved. We discuss all the details and try to work out if it's possible.

After an hour or so we head up to bed. I get ready waiting for Wanda who said she wanted to have a shower but I couldn't hear the running water. Weird.  I start to get comfortable when the bathroom door opens. Wanda walks out in a red lingerie bodysuit. Holy shit my wife is a goddess. I smirk at just how good she look. Wanda straddles me kissing me lustfully.
"How about we make that dream reality?"