Chapter 30

Wanda's POV:
We'd been in Australia for a week now and it was turning out to be my favourite family holiday we'd been on. The weather was beautiful and the people were friendly. Today we're going to an Aussie Rules game the thing that Y/N and Pietro had been looking forward to most on our holiday. I think I could give them just a ball for the entire day to entertain themselves with and they wouldn't get bored. Honestly I was looking forward to today too as Y/N was going to be wearing that jersey again that made her arms look good.
"Are you objectifying my arms again?" Y/N asks me as she slowly opens her eyes.
"Maybe there's just something about it that makes them look so good," I explain trying to conceal my smile.
"Do you want me to leave you alone with your thoughts?" She jokes.
"No. I'd rather just see those arms of yours in action," I smirk. She pulls me in for a kiss as she takes control.

The match wasn't until this evening so we spend the day just relaxing by the pool. Pietro and Nat went swimming while Y/N and I sat sipping a cocktail.
Every woman that walked past checked Y/N out it was annoying. I push my sun lounger right up next to her almost lying on top of her.
"Are you ok?" She asks.
"Can you stop being so attractive please?" I request.
"What?" She looks at me confused.
"Every single woman that comes past is looking at you even some of the men too. I'm starting to regret marrying the hottest woman on the planet," I mumble annoyed.
"Babe relax. We both know that crown goes to you. Every man that walks by here is looking at you but I don't worry about it because I know that at the end of the evening it's my name you're screaming," she whispers pulling me in for a kiss.
"Thank you," i giggle.
"You're welcome. Now come on let's go for a swim," she says pulling me up. Y/N does a flip into the pool soaking me. I laugh rolling my eyes as I jump in next to her.
"Mom come and play water polo with us," Pietro begged.
"Sure I'll go on Nat's team and you and your mom on the other so it's fair," Y/N says.
"Game on," I smirk.

Y/N and Pietro were so competitive that we had to lay some ground rules otherwise it was going to be complete carnage. We weren't allowed to use our powers and there was no foul play.
*No cheating* I warn Y/N in my thoughts. She puts her hands up in surrender.
"Alright ladies first," Y/N smirks kissing me on the cheek handing me the ball. She stands in front of the goal waiting for my first move. I throw the ball to Pietro as he had better aim. He swims a little before throwing the ball as hard as he could at the net. Y/N catches it with ease. She throws the ball to Nat who swims right up to Pietro then throws it quickly back to Y/N who jumps up throwing the ball straight into the net.
"Mom you're meant to stop her shooting," Pietro whines.
"I'm not getting in the way of that throw I don't want any bruises," I explain.
"Fine you mark Nat then," he sighs throwing me the ball. I turn around Nat quite easily then pass the ball to Pietro he can't gain an angle to shoot so he throws it back to me. Y/N smirks swimming up to me pulling me in for a kiss. I close my eyes and by the time I've opened them Nat has thrown the ball in the net.
"That's cheating," Pietro sulks.
"How? I didn't hurt her so technically it's not foul play at all," she smirks.
"You want to play dirty I can too," I challenge her.

That game caused all sorts of arguments it was not a good idea to play dirty. I tried distracting Y/N by smiling at a man who kept staring at me causing her to do the same to two women who kept touching her arms. She winked at me while they did it. Pietro and Nat kept fighting. Yeah it didn't end well. We all went upstairs barely speaking to get ready for the match.

It was killing me not to flirt with Y/N in that jersey instead I gave her evils.
"Hey you started it by smiling at that man," she says fixing her hair.
"You didn't have to let them touch your arms though did you?" I snark.
"Wait are you really annoyed about it? I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to upset you I thought it was just part of the game," she explains worried that she's upset me.
"Stop looking at me with those puppy eyes that make me want to kiss you and forget the game because it doesn't matter anyway," I mumble. She takes a few steps towards me.
"Do you want me to get your name tattooed on my arm? Would that help?" She offers grabbing a pen about to draw on her arm to show me what it would look like. I grab her hand stopping her.
"Stop ok I forgive you even though you did nothing wrong and I started it. But if you let another woman touch your arm again I will be killing her and you," I warn her.
"What about if it's an old lady I'm helping cross the street? Or my mom? Or Nat?" She asks.
"You're pushing it Y/N ok if it's not for a valid reason then," I sigh. She just smiles at me.
"I know you're fighting that smile come on just smile. You know you want to," she says with that goofy grin on her face that made me fall in love with her all those years ago. I can't help it but smile from ear to ear. She picks me up swinging me around in a hug. I wrap my legs around her waist kissing her lovingly.

We get to the game and I look at the pitch why is it a circle? Y/N laughs at my confusion and starts to explain the game to me but honestly it goes over my head. When she cheers and the crowd cheer I do the same. The game was pretty entertaining when I finally understood what on earth was going on. It reminded me a little of Gaelic football an Irish game Y/N showed me years ago when we went to Dublin. She was smiling from ear to ear and I just had to kiss her on the cheek which made her smile more.
"What was that for?" She asks kissing me gently.
"Because I love you and when you smile it just makes me want to kiss you because you're just adorable," I explain. She puts her arm round the back of my shoulder and I snuggle into her.
"I love you so much Wanda Maximoff," she whispers kissing the top of my head.

When we get back to the hotel the kid are exhausted that was a really long game. Y/N always had such a buzz after a match regardless of a sport. She sat on the end on the chair starting to get ready for bed. I straddle her running my fingers up and down her arms. She strokes the hair out of my face gazing up at me. I kiss her gently at first but deepen the kiss with every movement. She lifts me up as I wrap my legs around her waist. Y/N lies me down on the bed and I reach straight for her jersey lifting it off.
"Hmm I was right it does look better on our bedroom floor," I smirk and she giggles before recapturing my lips in hers.