Chapter 10

Y/N's POV:
It's been two weeks since our holiday. The school was becoming hectic every day we were getting calls asking to enroll a new student. Our max capacity was probably 40 children and we were already nearing that. It was becoming a real problem as we just didn't have the staff to cope with it. I'd tried to get in contact with Carol and Valkyrie but they were off World somewhere. I had asked MJ cause Peter was busy leading the Avengers but she was hesitant already having a job. It was all getting a bit much. So I decided to spice this week up a bit. We were going to have a sports week of sorts just until we could bring in new staff.

It was Monday so I got up around 5 to go for a run to try to clear my head a little. I can hear my voice from behind me.
"What are you doing up?" I ask her slowing down the pace for her to catch up.
"I need to ask you something," Nat starts.
"Oh god I don't think I'm the best person to have the talk with can you please ask your other mom she's better at that sort of thing?" I panic.
"No mom gross stop. I was going to ask if you'll take Maria and I into the city so we can go on a date," she explains.
"Thank God. I'm not prepared for you to be doing that. Ok so a date what sort of thing were you thinking of? And why are you asking me?" I question as we sit down on the bench.
"What did you and mom do on your first date? Because Mom always says you're the romantic one and I wanted it to be special," Nat says.
"I'd found a secret hideaway at the end of the grounds of HQ there was like a cabin out there next to a lake. The cabin had a patio where I set up our candlelit dinner. I found a Sokovian chef who cooked us a traditional dinner. It was really beautiful. We didn't have the time to really go into the city and we were hiding our relationship from everyone until we were sure it would work so it was perfect for us. It was quite a mature date though Nat. You should do something that you're both going to enjoy," I explain to my daughter.
"Well we both like women's basketball. Do you think we could go to a game?" She asks.
"Wow how did I not know you like girls. I mean... of course. How about we go for a nice meal at the Hard Rock your mom and I will sit at a different table and then at the basketball we'll sit behind you ok?" I offer her.
"That would be amazing thank you mom," she says hugging me before running back inside.
"I just got played didn't I. I'm not the romantic mom I'm the pushover. Fuck," I mumble heading back inside after her.

Opening the bedroom door Wanda's there smiling at me just wrapped in a robe.
"Am I a pushover?" I ask her angrily. She looks at me confused.
"With Nat definitely with Pietro no," she replied.
"I just agreed to take our daughter into the city so she can go on a date with Maria. Now that I think about it she probably had that planned all along," I mutter embarrassed.
"Let me guess she said she was coming to you cause you're the romantic one," Wanda taunts me.
"Wow I got played. I can't believe it," I say facepalming.
"She's got you wrapped around her little finger."
"It's cause she has your eyes I can't say no to those eyes," I moan. Wanda gets off the bed dropping her robe to the floor.
"Now are you going to sit there and sulk or are you going to join your very naked wife in the shower?" I roll my eyes smiling as I take her hand.

Wanda's POV:
Today's event was going to be athletics. We arranged the teams so that there were 5 different ones each with 7 kids. Their abilities were mixed so we didn't have all speedsters in one team and all those with telekinesis. We were doing javelin, shot put, Discus (with Cap's shield), long jump and high jump in the morning and then after lunch we would be doing all the running races and an obstacle course. I was just glad that Nat and Pietro weren't on the same team if they lost they'd blame each other. Y/N was stressed enough as it was already. I was just hoping Fury could contact Valkyrie and Carol and that MJ would come through.

The events were going smoothly by the time lunch came around. Y/N had been running around trying to get everyone sorted she hadn't stopped all morning. I used my powers to grab her.
"Wanda what are you doing?" She asks as I pull her towards me.
"You sit down and have lunch now. Slow down there's no rush. The kids are enjoying the day and we have the rest of the day to get the events done. Please just come and eat lunch," I beg her.
"Damn those Maximoff eyes," she says I put her down next to me and bring her over some lunch. Once she starts eating she relaxes.
"Thank you," she whispers kissing my cheek. Sam and Monica came to join us.
"Y/N has something to ask both of you," I say. They look at me sideways.
"Ok I got played by Nat. She wants to take Maria to a women's basketball game in the city and go for a meal obviously Wanda and I would chaperone. Is that ok with the both of you?" She asks rolling her eyes at me.
"Of course," Monica replies.
"All I want to know is how she played you," Sam added. Y/N went on the explain the conversation which had us all in stitches at her naivety. We're just finishing up when we heard a loud noise from above us and a strong wind happened it was the jet.

Y/N and I run over to it. Out of the back climbs Peter, Monica, Carol and Valkyrie. Y/N runs tackling Carol in a hug.
"Your wife is watching," Carol says to her.
"Thank you for coming," she states in relief.
"Where do we start?" Valkyrie asks. Y/N assigns them all tasks and they all start helping immediately. We made sure Y/N sat and observed for the rest of the day she was dehydrated and overworked. The kids really enjoyed the day. I was so glad neither Nat nor Pietro's teams won they would've been unbearable.

Bruce did a BBQ for us while the kids had their food in the boarding house and a movie night.
"So what's this I hear about Y/N getting outplayed by Nat?" Carol asks. Y/N rolls her eyes stands up and walks away. Sam starts explaining the story while I go to follow Y/N.
"Are you ok?" I ask hugging her from behind.
"Yeah I'm just going to need a lot more drinks if I'm going to deal with Carol's tormenting," she mumbles opening a few more beers. I spin her around kissing her softly.
"If she starts I'll just flash her the red eyes and she'll panic," I assure her.
"That I would like to see," she smirks. I take her hand and levitate the beers out to the table. Instead of sitting on my seat I sit on Y/N's lap leaving a quick kiss on her cheek. Carol's about to open her mouth but I tilt my head glaring at her so she shuts up.
"That's my girl," Y/N whispers kissing me.
"It's been 18 years and you two are just as disgustingly in love as ever what's your secret?" Bucky asks a man who is extremely unlucky in love.
"I mean we try to surprise each other everyday not just with gifts but anything really. Always say I love you. You can never say it too much. And just always make time for each other. I mean I can't not be in love with her look at that face," I explain gazing at
Y/N. She blushes a little giving me a quick kiss.
"Sound proofing is a good idea too I've heard," Carol teases.
"You know what Danvers if we're sharing secrets how about we start with the fact that you're a bottom," Y/N taunts her causing everyone to laugh. Carol just sits there and blushes while Valkyrie kisses her on the cheek to reassure her.
"Fair play Y/N. You got me there," Carol mumbles.

The rest of the evening was great we just sat and drank reminiscing. When Nat and Maria came back Carol teased them both about their date. Y/N always took the time to talk to MJ she was quiet around big groups even having known us forever.
"MJ and I have an announcement," Peter says.
"I'm retiring from the Avengers because MJ is pregnant. And we were hoping that we could have a job here?" Peter asks us.
"Of course you can," Y/N says.

We say goodnight to everyone heading up to bed.
Y/N was cuddled in my arms and I could feel her mind racing.
"I can't believe Peter's going to be a dad. Do you remember when Sam and Bucky used to tease him and we used to have to defend him. It's just made me feel so old," she explains. I roll over to look at her.
"You're not old babe. You're ageing like fine wine. I love you so much," I whisper as I nibble on her ear.
"Te amo, mi corazón," she whispers in my ear knowing it sends shivers down my spine. I pin her arms to the bed straddling her kissing her all over. She starts moaning in frustration.
"Dime lo que quieres," I instruct.
"Te necesito."