Chapter 2

Wanda's POV:
Y/N has been pacing all morning. I don't think she's slept. Today we were opening our school. It had been just over two months since we had the idea luckily it coincided with summer break. With a little funding from Fury and the Stark foundation we made great progress and quickly. Fury helped us with a list of names of gifted kids to come to our school. Sam and Monica's daughter Maria had enrolled as Sam and Monica had agreed to help us. She was the same age as our twins. We built a boarding house for the kids and a couple of houses for the teachers for people to stay during term time. We decided on an 11+ age bracket to relieve some of the pressure of Y/N and Bruce having to teach countless age groups.

Y/N was starting to worry me. I tried to read her thoughts but they were moving as fast as she can at top speed.
"Babe will you please relax?" I ask her taking her hand.
"What if this was all a horrible idea?"she doubts herself. I cup her face with my other one kissing her.
"It was a great idea people wouldn't have invested otherwise. Now you can pace up and down for the next three hours or you can come back to bed," I smirk climbing back into bed taking off my PJs and throwing them at her. She doesn't say another word instead she climbs on top of me rejoining our lips in a hungry kiss.

After a couple of hours and a shower together we get dressed for the day. Y/N wore a pant suit reminding me of our wedding day.
"I can feel you staring Wanda."
"It's not staring it's admiring my beautiful and sexy wife. Now come here and kiss me," I instruct her. She smirks kissing me passionately.
"Thank you for always supporting me. What would I do without you?" She asks me.
"You're welcome but I never plan on finding out."

I take her hand and walk downstairs to the sweet sound of our teens arguing. We get to the lounge and Nat's levitating Pietro on the ceiling.
"Nat put your brother down," Y/N urges her.
"Tell him to stop reading my messages and then I'll put him down," Nat demands.
"This isn't how it works. Wanda." Y/N tackles Nat while I stop Pietro from crashing to the ground.
"Pietro stop reading your sisters texts. Nat you can use your powers at school or outside not in this house. I don't care how annoying he's being. It's been the same rule your whole lives," Y/N instructs them. They reluctantly apologise and we head over to the school ready to greet everyone. I'm very intrigued to know what's in those messages that made her so angry. I knew Y/N was thinking the same.

Sam, Monica, Maria, Bucky and Bruce were all stood outside the school waiting for us.
"Thank you so much for helping," Y/N says as she gives them all a hug. Maria and Natasha give each other a long hug. Weird. They barely know each other. Pietro and Nat give them all a tour.
"Be back soon ok. We'll need your help Nat," I shout after them.

They were back for less than a minute when people started to arrive. There were car loads of kids and their families as well as our friends and family. The jet arrived shortly after. Y/N's face lit up. Her plan was finally coming true. Nat and I sat at the desk enrolling everyone while Pietro and Y/N showed them around with the help of Bucky, Sam and Monica while Bruce became a Parking attendant. Seeing him trying to signal the jet was comedy gold let's just say Peter's flying wasn't the best. All our family and friends were helping out with carrying bags or tours it was so nice to see everyone back together again. When everyone was settled in they gathered around the entrance of the school for a sort of ceremony.

Y/N looked nervous so I took her hand to reassure her.
"Thank you everyone for coming. Two months ago we had this idea of creating a school for children aged 11 upwards with abilities. Now I don't know what your experience was with schools before but mine wasn't great. My kids were called names and ridiculed for being different so we wanted to create a safe environment for them to learn about their powers and celebrate being different. Where they'll get a strong education as well as learning control of their abilities. Thanks to the generation of the Tony Stark Foundation and an anonymous donor we can now welcome you to The Maximoff School for the gifted," she spoke eloquently. Everyone cheered especially Carol who wolf whistled too.

We all head over to enjoy the barbecue that Y/N's family had organised. It was nice to see everyone relaxing and showing each other their powers. Pietro was off playing American Football with some of the new boys his speed impressing them greatly.
"Hey Wanda," Monica says bringing me in for a hug.
"Hey Monica. Isn't this just great?" I ask her.
"It really is Maria hated her school. I'm so glad you and Y/N had the idea. The whole ride over here she went on and on about Natasha. I never knew they were so close," Monica replies. Close.
"It was all Y/N. It's nice that she has a friend who's a girl. She was always left with her brother before," I explain.

Y/N was sat by herself taking it all in. I walk up behind her wrapping my hands around her waist.
"I'm so proud of you," I whisper kissing her on the cheek quickly. She brings me in for a proper hug as we watch our kids enjoy themselves and families be united in their kids differences. This is what it's all about.