Chapter 15

Wanda's POV:
I had to use my powers to get Y/N to sleep giving her a dream where she felt safe replaying our first date. She only got a few hours before she was awake again. From 6 to 8am she was on her phone researching how to prevent heart attacks. We were heading to our favourite restaurant for lunch but she was so focussed on this that I knew she wouldn't enjoy it. There was only one thing to do. While she's researching I start kissing her neck biting down a little making her moan. I straddle her taking her phone and using my powers levitate it to the other side of the room on the table.
"You can either keep researching or you can finally give you're incredibly hot wife what she needs," I offer her smirking. She smiles at me kissing me passionately before flipping me over so she's in control.
"What do you need Wanda?" She smirks.
"Te necesito ahora," I whisper knowing she loved when I spoke Spanish to her. She reattached our lips hungrily finally giving me what we've both been craving.

We get showered and ready for the day with us both being in much better moods.
"No wonder I've been in such a bad mood for days when I was missing out on that," she giggles wrapping her arms around my waist.
"Never again?" I ask her smirking.
"Never. I've missed that smile too much," she says smiling.
"Come on let's go and save your parents from the kids. We both know how annoying they can be when they're hungry kind of like you are," I tease her.
"I mean you're not wrong," she giggles taking my hand.

We walk to the restaurant as it's about a 20/25 minute walk from the hotel. I had to walk a few paces behind her because the pavement was tight. I didn't mind though cause it meant I could watch her walk.
"Wanda I can literally feel your eyes burning a hole in my ass," she laughed turning around. I put my hand up in surrender.
"This was a lot further than I remember," I say as my feet start hurting. She bends down in front of me and I jump on her back.
"I can't remember the last time you did this," I whisper kissing her on the cheek.
"Probably when we went to Disney your feet hurt from walking so much as the kids dragged us all around the park so I gave you a piggyback to dinner," she reminisces.
"That was such a good holiday. Where do you want to go this year?" I ask.
"The kids are 14 now our choices of what they'd actually enjoy and not get bored with are limited. Maybe we should do Australia. I mean surfing out there is phenomenal and there's a lot of touristy stuff. We'd have to work out our finances. I mean the kids college fund is full if they want to go. If not they can have a portion of the money to start thinking about life post saving the world. And then the rest of the money we can have for retirement and whatever fun things we want to do," she explains.
"Australia sounds fun. I think the kids would like that. What are we doing to do with the dog? I don't like the idea of kennels."
"Bucky, Jord and Charlie, Peter and MJ have already volunteered their services," Y/N laughs.
"You always think of everything why was I even worried," I giggle.

She puts me down as we get to the restaurant and bows in front of me. I give her a quick kiss.
"You'll get the rest of your tip later," I smirking winking at her before heading inside. We are the first to arrive and Y/N and I greet Mia and Giuseppe's kids. They're both retired now.
"It's good to see you both. Our parents heard you were coming they'll be here soon," their son said seating us at our usual table bringing us a bottle of wine over to the table.
"Now I remember why I never drive here anymore," I say pouring myself a glass of wine.
"We can get a taxi back to the hotel," she says as we cheers. Y/N's parents arrive with the kids and her Dad looks a lot better than he did yesterday you could see the relief on her face.
"Did you two behave?" I ask the kids.
"They were perfectly behaved. We just watched a few films and they told us about school and showed us their powers," Jen explained.

Jord arrives soon after and he's not sure how to approach Y/N. She rolls her eyes giving him a hug and tells him to stop being an idiot. Charlie was working today and Luna went with him.
"Wanda you're glowing. It's nice to see such a big smile on your face. It's different to the one you had yesterday. Is it a new skincare routine?" Jord teases me causing Y/N to choke on her wine.
"Something like that," I blush.

Nat and Pietro tell Jord all about their time at school and about Maria. It was nice to be back together again. The meal was always so good. Seeing the kids so grown up really shocked Mia and Giuseppe we hadn't been down here in about 9 months and they'd really grown up. They sat with us while we finished our meal and we reminisced about my proposal and all the other memories we had made here. We are sat at the table for a good few hours.

We all go back to Y/N's parents for a games night where Charlie joins us with Luna. We play charades and Pictionary. Y/N and I bossed the games as we knew each other's thought process so well even without using telepathy. Of course Nat and Pietro accused us of cheating but we didn't care we won and celebrated in their faces.

When Y/N and I get back to the hotel we're pretty intoxicated.
"Why is it as soon as you get past a certain age your tolerance for alcohol just drops?" I ask.
"I don't know but I want to dance," she says putting on music on her phone it's not the romantic music we'd usually listen to it was music you'd hear at a club. So she was in that sort of mood ok. I start dancing up against her in a drunken daze. It was hot and sensual. The way she moved against me sent shivers down my spine.

Not being able to take anymore I kiss her lustfully. She taps my leg and I jump up wrapping my legs around her waist still continuing the kiss. Y/N lies me down on the bed climbing on top of me. I kiss her flipping her over so I was in charge.
"No biting your lip this time. I want to hear you," I challenge her biting her neck making her moan loudly.