Chapter 11

Wanda's POV:
Today we were taking Nat and Maria on their first date. Y/N was holding it together quite well but Carol was not she was emotional. They'd all been here for a couple of weeks now and it just helped so much having them here. It took a lot of pressure off of Y/N. As I woke up early this morning I decided to give her one of her favourite dreams. She was moving a lot in her sleep so I knew she was enjoying it. The sounds she was making made me hot. I started leaving a trail of kisses down her neck. She started to wake up smirking.

"Did you give me that dream by any chance?" She asks.
"You're welcome. I could tell you were enjoying it by the noises you were making," I tease her. She kisses me straddling me leaving me breathless. The kisses and bites she leaves down my neck make me moan loudly.
"I'm glad you're still the noisy one," she teases. I flip her over kissing her.
"Let's see about that," I challenge her taking control.

As we get ready, I give her dirty looks.
"What's that look for?" She asks smirking.
"You bit your lip so much you made yourself bleed that's cheating," I sulk.
"No Wanda it's being smart but please never do that because I like it when you beg for me," she teases whispering in my ear which sends shivers down my spine.
"You need to stop that or we won't be leaving this room today," I instructs smacking her ass. She puts her hand up in surrender. I roll my eyes continuing to get ready.

Pietro was spending the day with Joseph playing video games the same thing they did everyday. Kids can play those games for hours and not get bored. We'd given Pietro some money to order takeout for both of them.

Nat had been ready since 7 and we weren't leaving until 2 she was nervous you could tell because she was rambling she's just like Y/N in that respect.
"Hey Nat calm down ok. You spend time together all the time. The word date puts pressure on things don't let it. You're just two people doing something you both enjoy and we're with you the entire time ok?" Y/N reassures her.
"Ok thanks Mom," she says taking a deep breath.
"So your Mom and I are going to sit at a separate table at the restaurant and then we're a row behind you at the game ok. Don't worry about us staring at you. I promise your mom will be too focused on the game and I will be looking after her," I joke trying to calm her nerves. Causing Y/N to look at me sideways.
"Ok I think I'm ready," she says walking out of the door. We wait here for her to come back with Maria so I can drive us into town.

The car ride is filled with laughter, Maria and Nat talking and us teasing Y/N.
"This is why I prefer hanging out with men, they have memories like goldfish. Not like my wife here she remembers every clumsy and goofy thing I ever did and likes to recount it on every chance she gets," she whines causing us all to laugh harder. We pull up outside the hard rock and they sit the kids at a table horizontally to us so it's the perfect distance.
"It's nice to see her so happy," Y/N says glancing over for a second.
"Yeah it is. That's how you make me feel everyday," I add.
"And I intend to forever. I've been thinking we've spent a lot of time focused on Nat recently I want us to do something just us and Pietro maybe go bowling or something like that breaking place where you go in and just smash a bunch of stuff," she suggests.
"Yeah I'm sure he'd love that. I just hope we're going a good job raising him. He's a straight white male who are notoriously misogynistic, racist, homophobic among other things. I hope we've taught him better than that," I add.
"You're a brilliant Mom Wanda. I mean he's got two lesbian mom's. He educates himself every time he doesn't understand something we both taught him that. He every woman in his life with the utmost respect except Nat but that's expected cause that's his sister. We're doing a pretty good job. And if he every said or did anything that remotely resembles it I'd let Nat at him," she reassures me taking my hand. The rest of the meal we sit and laugh making sure to check on the girls every now and again. They seemed to be having a great time, it's helpful when you're friends with the person first because you know each other so well.

We get to the basketball game and the girls were so excited obviously Y/N was too. Before we head in we get the kids some drinks and a souvenir. The woman who was our server kept being overly touchy with
Y/N sometimes she was so clueless whenever we'd go anywhere women would always look at Y/N and flirt with her but because she was only ever focused on me or the kids she never noticed. I let my eyes glow red and the server soon backed away.

We head inside and Y/N senses something is wrong so she sits down taking my hand kissing me on the cheek.
"You ok?" She asks looking at me concerned.
"I hate that you're hot."
"What are you talking about? I'm not sure if that's an insult or a compliment," she says staring at me confused.
"The checkout lady she was flirting with you. Everyone always flirts with you and you're so oblivious to it," I mumble annoyed. She lifts my chin up smirking at me.
"Wanda you're genuinely the most beautiful woman on the planet and that's not just my opinion. You think I don't catch Bucky checking you out? Or Carol? Or Valkyrie? It doesn't bother me because you spend every evening in my arms. I love you," she whispers assuring me before kissing me softly. I smile at her rolling my eyes.
"I love you too too," I say resting my head on her shoulder as she puts her arm around me.

When we get back Nat walks Maria to her door. We watch from a distance as they talk at the door. Nat looks nervous.
"I don't know if I can watch this," Y/N says.
"Do you seriously want to miss our daughter's first kiss?" I ask.
"Yes I do. If I didn't see it it didn't happen and I can pretend she's still a baby. And if I want to witness it I can look inside your mind," she rambled before kissing my cheek and heading inside. They finally get up the courage to kiss. It's so sweet I feel a tear in my eye. Nat skips back up the path and hugs me excitedly.
"Thank you for taking us Mom," she mumbles hugging me tightly.
"You're welcome. You better go check on your Mom I'm pretty sure she'll be inside looking at your baby album's crying," I say giggling.

I walk inside to the sight of Y/N doing exactly that she's so predictable. Nat gives her a hug and tries to cheer her up.
"Nat why don't you go and get your brother from Joseph's and I'll try and stop her from being a giant baby," I say knowing Y/N isn't going to cheer up anytime soon. Nat heads out to find Pietro.
"Babe. Come on you've got to stop doing this. They're growing up and that's ok cause when they're off at University or saving the world we can see the world and do anything we've ever dreamed of. Try and put a positive spin on it ok," I advise her wiping her tears. She nods smiling a little. I kiss her quickly.

Nat heads straight up to her room but we keep Pietro behind.
"Am I in trouble?" He asks looking at both of us.
"No of course not. We just wanted to check in. I know we've been spending a lot of our focus on Nat so we were wondering what you wanted to do next weekend just the three of us," I explain.
"Do you think we could go to that plate smashing place?" He asks. I laugh rolling my eyes Y/N knew him so well.
"Of course."

We get ready for bed and cuddle together watching some trash tv. I take some time to just look at Y/N I couldn't blame other women for looking at her she was hot. Burying my head in her neck I start to kiss her leaving bites. She starts moaning loudly. I pin her arms above her head straddling her.
"You're mine," I say smirking.
"All yours."