Before a new beginning comes a rough ending 💔

"Mom please stop making such a drama out of it! You're overreacting again. He deserved it, AND YOU KNOW IT!" Y/n yelled at her mother. "WATCH YOUR TONE YOUNG LADY!" She yelled back. "You keep getting in trouble and I'm done with it this time!
"Listen, mom, that guy was hurting her, what did you want me to do? "I don't regret punching him in the face okay. I would do it again any time!" Y/n fired back.
Y/n hated fighting with her mom, even do they did it a lot.

"That's it" her mom said calmly. So calmly that it scared y/n. "It's better that you leave."
"Okay fine" said y/n, not knowing what her mom just meant. "I'll go to my room."
"No y/n," her mom said with her eyes tearing up. "I mean... Out of the house"
Y/n world froze for a second, she suddenly felt lightheaded when she stumbled "f-for how l-long mom? When her mom said "sweetheart..." Y/n cut her off, and said with hurt and anger in her voice "don't sweetheart me! FOR HOW LONG MOM?" she suddenly screamed.
"I think it's better if we...we just don't live together anymore. L-like forever" she stuttered.
"W-where do I go" y/n said trying to keep it together. "You can go to your uncle.
"Okay fine" y/n said in a cold voice. "Maybe he will take care of me. Maybe he will love me." Her mom looked within shock and tried to make things right again
"y/n don't say that. You know I love you, but..." "but what" y/n snapped. "But, I can't do this anymore. All these fights make me tired okay? I need to take care of you on my own, don't forget that." Her mother said trying to keep the situation under control. Y/n couldn't handle it anymore and said: "You know what? You always pretend like you're the only one whose life is hard. Now guess what, it's not. You say you love me right? That's bullshit." Leaving her mother speechless as she added calmly "now if you don't mind I will be packing my stuff and get the hell out of here." She turned around and walked away to her room.

As soon as her door was closed she broke down, crying out of hurt and anger, mostly on herself for failing to be a daughter.

She tried to remind herself that life could only get better from here, but she was truly heartbroken

She tried to remind herself that life could only get better from here, but she was truly heartbroken. She only had two people in life that loved her, now she was afraid that there was only one left. That was the person she was going to, her uncle.

She walked downstairs after taking the deepest breath of her life. When she was at the bottom of the stairs she saw her mom crying at the kitchen table.

She walked to her and said. "Bye mom" her mother looked at her with red swollen eyes but when she wanted to say something y/n said, "let's not make a bigger deal out of this than it is, alright ?"

She was doubting if she should hug her mom one last time, and decided that she should. When she pulled away her mom whispers "this is for the better. And I will text and call you a lot!" Y/n was touched by her words and give her a little last smile but wanted to keep it cool and said "I need to go now goodbye."

~Hi guys, I wanted to say a quick few words. So this was the first chapter :)
Please let me know what you think of it!
This will be the style I write in so I hope you like that. I have great ideas for the next chapters, and I'm excited.
Also please vote! I would appreciate it.
( If you see any of my stupid spelling mistakes don't be afraid to tell me. I will fix it right away. )
I love all of you guys!💞~

-me