Good times 🌞

Wanda and Natasha had planned a girls night. So the guys had to leave, and they went to a bar together.

"Are you ready y/n?" Wanda asked. "Yes, I have the drinks and snacks!" she said. "Let's get this party started then!!" Natasha shouted happily.

They started with a few drinking games in wich Natasha was pretty good.

After the drinks, they had a karaoke.
"LET IT GOOOOOOO, LET IT GOOOOOOO. CAN'T HOLD BACK ANYMOREEEEEE." They shouted along the music.

Ofcourse there was a dance break and Wanda totally nailed it. When y/n was so excited that she fell over the couch they decided to have a little break.
"Well, I can use another drink." She said. "Nooo, what about some water?" Wanda said smiling.

After a while they were a bit more sober. "We can't skip this topic of conversation." Natasha started. "How is it with the boys?"

Wanda and y/n both started to blush a bit. But Wanda broke the silence. "Well....me and Vision are, you know, hitting it of."
"Omg, I'm so happy for you!" Y/n said. "I'm really happy to!" Natasha said.

"How are things going with you Nat?" Y/n asked. "I kinda like Bruce.... But I don't think I should be with anybody." she answered.  "Why not?" Wanda asked her. "I don't know, it's just not for me I guess." She said and gave them a smile.

"Now y/n, spill the tea" Wanda said.
"I don't know what you're talking about.." y/n lied. "Ow come on." Natasha said.
"Fine, fine. Loki and I... We kissed a few times."

"YOU'RE SIRIOUS?" Wanda and Natasha shouted at the same time.
"Yes, I'm. And I really, really like him sooo.... Yeah."
"This is great" Wanda smiled. "This is more than great." Natasha said.
"You guys are overreacting really." Y/n blushed. They grinned at each other and talked a bit more about the guys.

They decided it was time for movie, and chose: Coco. They had a wonderful time, shouting along the songs and dancing with the movie.

It wasn't until the movie was over that she realized what a mess it was.
"Pff" y/n sighed. "Wanda can't you use your powers to clean up or something." She said. "What? You can litterly do the same thing" she laughed.

When the 3 girls were done cleaning up, it wasn't long before the boys came through the front door.

"Hi lady's" Sam said. "How was the 'girls night'?" Bucky added.
"Pretty awesome!" Wanda said.
"Fantastic" Natasha also said.
"It was just what I needed" y/n finished.

"Good to hear." Tony said a bit drunk. "I think you need to go to bed." Steve said to him. "I- hick decide when I go." He answered like a child.

He turned around and walked straight against the wall. "Ah shit" he said. "I think I'm going to bed now." He muttered.

Everybody laughed at him, but Sam the hardest.

"Well, I'm going to" the group said one by one. Until y/n was left with Loki.

"So how was your night?" Y/n started the conversation. "It was great, but I missed you." Loki answered.
"I missed you to..." She said, looking him in the eyes.

"Sow what you want to do?" He spoke softly. "I have an idea" she whispered back.

She softly kissed his cheek, and they started to make out.
Y/n felt Loki's hand going through her hair.

"Don't mind me" they heard Bucky saying. They both looked at him with huge eyes and a bright red face. "W-we u-uhm" y/n mumbled.

"O no, no go on. I was just grabbing my book." "I'll see you tomorrow." Loki tried to get him away.

Bucky gave them one last grin and left.

"We should go to bed to" Loki said to
y/n. "Yeah, good idea."

They walked up the stairs and y/n's room was their first stop. "Goodnight darling." Loki said tucking her hair behind her ear. "Goodnight handsome" y/n said back taking his hand.

Loki gave her a quick kiss, but when he want to pull away, y/n didn't let him. "We need to go to sleep" he laughed. They broke apart, y/n closed her door and let out a big smile.

~hi guys, I'm sorry it's been so long but I'm really busy right now. It was a spicy chapter and I have some great ideas for the future.
Please, please vote!
(The next chapters will be a lot longer)

-me