The day after

Y/n had a rough time ahead, but she didn't want everyone's pity. So she decided to pretend like everything was fine.

When y/n woke up, she quickly threw her hair into a bun, and went down.

"Hi guys" she started the day as usual.
"Hi honey, how did you sleep?" Tony asked. "Fine" she answered casual.

Y/n looked to the place were Loki used to sit, giving her a secret smile. She felt sad for a second, but she got herself back together.

"Are you alright?" Wanda asked y/n. "Yeah sure, why wouldn't I be?" She responded. "Maybe because you're boyfriend left on a sort of a suicide mission." Bucky answered her question. Everyone gave Bucky a very angry look. "O, I'm sorry y/n" he said.

"Can we communicate with them in any way?" Y/n's voice broke the silence. "That's wat Banner and I are gonna try today kid." Tony responded, and Bruce just nodded.

"Okay great, can I help?" Y/n asked. "Maybe.." Bruce started. "I'll do it" she said right away. "Hold up kid, he said maybe" Tony corrected her.
"I understand" y/n said before taking the last bite of her breakfast.

"I'm going upstairs now, if I can help let me know." Y/n said, and she walked away.

After 2 hours of laying on her bed y/n was ready to do something. She went down to train in the hope for some distraction.

Y/n walked right past Steve without saying anything, but then she felt his hand on her shoulder. "Y/n?" He said. "Yes" she replied. "Where are you going?" Steve asked sirious. "Going to train" she answered, ready to walk away. "Not gonna invite me?" He shouted after her. "If you wanna come, I'll see you there." Y/n shouted back.

While Steve and y/n were training, Bucky and Sam walked past her room, and her door was open. They saw her dairy laying open on her desk.

"No we can't" Bucky said seeing Sam's face. "No, no your right. If she would find out, were dead." Sam answered.
"Litterly dead" Bucky said dragging Sam further through the hallway.

"Nice punch" Steve said. "Thanks" y/n responded. She began to hit the punching ball harder and harder, and harder. Until it flew across the room.

 Until it flew across the room

"Wow" Steve said. "Are you okay?" He added. "Why does everyone keeps asking me that, I'm fine." She held back her tears.

"I know that you don't want to talk right now, that fine. Buy eventually you'll have to, and then I'm here for you." Steve said. "I really appreciate that Steve, but I'll talk to Loki when he comes back." She insisted.
"Alright" Steve gave her a smile.

Training was over and y/n took a long shower. She got dressed and sat behind her desk, writing in her dairy.
She was deep in her toughs until she heard something. "Y/N! Y/N! COME DOWN NOW, WE HAVE IT! WE HAVE CONNECTION!" Natasha's voice sounded.

Y/n immediately dropt her pen and ran downstairs as fast as she could.
When she arrived at the lab, everyone was there.

Y/n squirmed heren way through the group to Tony, where the sound came from. "Loki, is Loki there?" She asked before even seeing anything.

When she was there she heard a big blond man fighting and trying to talk at the same time. "Thor, thor are you alright?" Y/n asked worried. "Yes I'm" he said while giving a big blow with his hammer.

"Is Loki there?" Y/n asked before anyone else got the chance to speek. "He is....busy" Thor chose his words careful. "I got to go my friends" Thor added, and the connection broke immediately.

"Was that all?" Y/n asked Tony a bit disappointend. "I'm sorry honey, it's the best we could do. Atleast there doing fine." He answered laying his hand om her shoulder. "Yes you're probably right. I guess I just hoped to see Loki." Y/n swallowed. "I know" Wanda said with a soft voice.

The group split up again, y/n decided to read the book Loki had give to her.
She made herself a nice cup of tea and dove into her book. She couldn't wait for the day to be over, and Loki to come back.

Tony sat down to y/n on the couch. "How you holding up kid?" He asked. "I'm fine" she replied but she didn't take her eyes of her paper.

"Maybe he will be back tomorrow, you don't know." Tony said. Y/n looked at him "what if he decides to stay, or worse, what if he doesn't get a choice... and h-he dies." She said sad. "Hey look at me" Tony said, when y/n's eyes met his he continued. "I know that if he does have a choice, he won't leave you behind."

"I know we haven't been dating for long, but I really like him. He makes me happy, and I need that." Y/n look down at her hands. "I know sweetheart" Tony whispered and he gave her a hug.

"I don't want to look like some drama queen who cries about everything" y/n said. "Your not y/n, you're going through a tough period. Nobody thinks your overreacting okay." Tony finished the conversation.

~hi guys, first day without Loki...
That sucks, hahaha.
I hope you like it!
Please vote, that would mean a lot.~

-me