The new beginning 🤗

For the second time, this terrible day y/n takes a very deep breath, about to do something that's she finds terrifying.
As takes the railing and walks on the stairs, she feels like she's gonna break down again.
But she says to herself: "come on y/n you can do this. Come on, it's gonna get better!"
She stood for the door a second until she realized she couldn't put it off any longer.
She knocked on the gigantic door, waiting for it to open.

After to minute, y/n realized that somebody already opened the door and was looking at her like she was crazy. "H-hi she stabled. I'm looking for someone." "Sorry doll we don't let fans in. Because if you let one in, they all want. I'm sure you get it." Y/n looked at the handsome man with black hair that was standing in front of her. "O no, you don't understand. I'm not a fan." The man looked at her and said in a sarcastic voice "yeah, sure." And just as he was about to close the door y/n heard someone from an inside yell to the handsome man "Yo Bucky, who was that ?" "Just some fangirl trying to get in"

Y/n thought okay this is not going to work. That is obvious. "So I need to do it otherwise." Now she knocked again but with a plan. First, she waited for the man to open the door again. And he did, saying "you need to go now doll, or else I need to escort you out myself. To his surprise, no one was there. He looked around confused and decided it was nothing and went back in. He let out a high scream when y/n stood there, watching him. She said "I'm sorry but I need to talk to somebody," Bucky who was still very confused said back "how the hell did you just get in ?" Y/n just ignored him and walked further into the building.

"HELLO, ANYBODY THERE ?!" She yelled. "HELLO ?" "Y/N?" She heard someone yell back. "Yes, yes it's me!" Y/n said. Then she stood right in front of the man she was looking for. Her uncle watched her as she let it all out. "s-she left m-me" she cried, "she send me away !" Her uncle ran to her and give her a big hug. "What happened sweetheart, tell me everything." "I-I got into a fight with someone again. T-then mom said she wanted me out of the house." Under her breath, she whispered "forever"
As he kissed her head, they heard someone saying "Tony? What going on here ?" Y/n looked up and saw a beautiful woman standing there. "Get everybody in 5 minutes to the living room. We have to talk about something." That was all Tony said back.

Everyone was sitting in the room staring at y/n

"Sooowww... Is anybody gonna explain anything ?" Said the man sitting in a chair.
"Okay.. well let's do a name round first. "Y/n this are Sam, Bucky, Steve, Peter, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, Bruce, Clint, Thor, and Loki. Everyone, this is y/n" he said in one breath. "Hi everyone. How are you doing ?" Y/n asked a bit awkward. "We're fine Hunny. But I think you're not." A woman with beautiful red hair and a sweet smile said.

"Okay guys, as you know this is y/n. She's my niece. To get straight to the point, she's going to live here." Everyone looked at Tony like he just said the weirdest thing ever. Till the guy y/n recognized as Vision broke the silence "Welcome y/n, were very happy to have you here. Can you tell us why you gonna live here ?" "Well my mom doesn't want me anymore I guess," Y/n said in a cold voice. "O sweety, we love to have you here" Wanda said. "Guys I really appreciate you being so supportive to y/n." Tony said great full.

"Do you have any powers ?" Loki asked
"Yeah a few." Y/n answered. "Well.. what are they?" Loki said back. "Of course," y/n said. "Uhm let's see the powers that I know of are : invisibility, mind reading and telekinesis. But my powers are still developing."
"That's not nothing y/n" Steve said. She just replied with a little smile. She was very happy that everyone was so nice to her.
"Uhm Tony, do I have a room?" She asked
"Sure hunny. Uhm Wanda can you help her please?" He said. "Ofcourse, come on y/n" she said in a sweet voice. They walked upstrairs together as the other guys were still talking about what just happened.

~hi guys, excited isn't it ? Living with the Avengers. Uhm i know it's a bit boring right now, but now you live there, the real fun starts. Please let me know what think of the chapter. And please vote! I would really appreciate it.
( If you see any of my stupid spelling mistakes don't be afraid to tell me I will fix it right away!)
The chapters Will be a little longer now :)
I Love all of you guys~

-me