No, please don't go 🥺

Y/n walked down stairs and there were already a few people at the dinner table. "Hi Tony" she hugged her uncle. "Hi y/n, how did you sleep?" He asked "Good" she replied.

Then she walked to Natasha "how bad it your hangover?" She smiled. Natasha made a funny face, which said enough. "Yours? Nat asked.
Y/n copied her funny face, which also said enough.

"Let's say I could use a good glass of water." She grinned, and walked towards the plate with her breakfast.

The brothers walked into the room while having a intense discussion.
And everybody gave them a weird look.

"Is everything okay Loki?" Y/n asked a little worried. He looked at her an tried to put on a smile "ofcourse."

Loki walked towards y/n and wanted to kiss her, but then y/n whispered "what are you doing?!" "O shit, I forgot there were people." He whispered back.

They both gave a uncomfortable smile to the room.

"What was that?" Tony asked. "I don't know what you're talking about." Y/n tried to lie. Tony gave her a suspicious look, but dropped it.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Y/n asked while hopping of her chair. Thor and Loki had eye contact for a second, but Loki broke it.

"I don't know" Natasha answered. "We could train a bit?" Clint suggested. "Fine by me." Tony said.

"I will finish the dishes, see you there in about ten minutes." Y/n said to the group.

The group split up, going to their room to get dressed.

Loki stayed behind with y/n.
As soon as everyone was gone, y/n felt Loki's soft lips on hers. "What was that for?" She smiled. "Because I lo-ike you" he said. "Well I like you to" y/n smiled kissing his cheek.

Loki saw Thor looking around the corner, nodding his head encouraging him. But Loki shook his head and turned back to y/n.

"Come here" Loki took the dishcloth out of y/n hands. "Thank you" she said.
Loki finished cleaning while they had a casual talk.

"We need to get changed, the other probably already started" y/n said while taking Loki's hand, dragging him upstairs.

Knock knock "come in" y/n shouted.
"You look absolutely stunning" Loki said and he spinned her around.
Y/n smiled at him "I'm happy I got you."

"Ah there you are" Sam said. "Here I'm indeed" y/n said while dramaticly spreading her arms. "So who is prepared to die?" She joked. "I'm" Loki said. "Okay come on then." She grinned at him.

But when they started the group noticed that they were holding there punches. "Come on y/n, you can do better." Bucky said. "A bit more spice Loki" Sam said. "This is not working, switch partners" Tony decided after a few minutes.

Y/n ended up with Bucky, and Loki with Natasha.

"You're pretty strong" y/n puffed after Bucky had the upper hand. "Thanks" he puffed back.

Y/n eventually throwed him to the ground with her powers, ending the training.
"You're good competition" Bucky gasped while she helped him up.

"I'm going to take a good shower now." Y/n said when they walked out of the room. "Yeah, me to." Wanda agreed after a intense training with Tony.

Everybody was wet from the sweat and had trained really hard.

"Did you kick his but?" Y/n asked Natasha. "Not this time, but next time I will." She said. "You got yourself a strong men" she added whispering.
Y/n blushed and let out a little smile.

Y/n grabbed all of her things and got into the shower. After washing her hair she got out, picked her clothes for the rest of the day, and got dressed.

When she walked into the living room she heard Loki and Thor arguing again. Thor saw her and stood up "do it now" he said to his brother as he stood up. Y/n felt Thor's hand on her shoulder for a second, before he walked out of the room.

"Do what now? Y/n asked concerned.
She sat down next to Loki and saw how he was avoiding her eyes. "Y/n" he started. "You better not break-up with me" she half laugh, half tried not to cry.

 "You better not break-up with me" she half laugh, half tried not to cry

Loki finally looked into her eyes. "I'm leaving." "What do you mean, your leaving?" Y/n said softly. "T-there are problems at Asgard." His voice cracked. "So?" Y/n asked while she already knew the answer. A tear rolled down her face, and y/n felt Loki's warm hand whipping it away.

Y/n took Loki's hand and they
picked up the conversation. "You can't leave, we're just together." Her voice shaked. "I know, but I don't have a choice baby." He whispered. "For how long" y/n asked. "I don't know darling, but I'll be back as soon as I can." He replied. "Are you gonna do something dangerous?" Y/n asked worried. "Frost giants have invaded." Loki answered

"Promise me that you watch yourself please" y/n cried as her hands went through Loki's hair.
"I promise" he said and he stoock his pinkie out at her, she took it with her pinkie and tried to smile.

He put her hair behind her ear again and kissed her forehead.

"When are you leaving?" y/n said.
"In a hour or something" he said back and let out a deep sigh. "Okay" she whispered.

The Avengers gathered in the living room. Thor and Loki told them the news, everyone was very disappointend. "I understand you have your responsibility's for your home." Vision said. "Please stay safe" Wanda completed him.

An hour had past by to quickly, it was time for the goodbye's. Loki and Thor both knew it was a very dangerous trip, but also knew they had to go.

"Goodbye Thor, stay safe." Y/n hugged him. "And please watch over your brother." She added whispering.
"I will do both." Thor replied.

Everyone said goodbye, and then it was time for Loki and y/n. By this time everyone understood that were had a thing.

"Don't break your pinkie promise" y/n cried against Loki's chest. "I won't" he promised. "Don't forget about me and hook up with some random guy, okay?" He tried to break the tension.
"I couldn't, even if I wanted to" she said. "Loki we need to go" Thor said careful.

"Goodbye Lokerd" y/n kissed her boyfriend one last time.
"Remember, goodbyes aren't for ever, there not the end. It simply means
I'll miss you, until we meet again." Loki said, and he let go of y/n. He stood next to his brother and then they dispersed.

~hi guys, omg how tragic is this?
I hope he comes back safe! What about you?
(Don't worry, it's not gonna be boring)
Please vote! It would meen a lot.~

-me