The newest Avenger

It's a few weeks after the party, y/n has trained a lot to become an Avenger. She already had done some missions and was by far the strongest. Wanda is helping her controlling and developing her powers.
Loki has been very distant from y/n and she doesn't know why. Steve was ofcourse still crushing on y/n.

"I'm so excited to officially become an Avenger today!" Y/n said when she came into the room with a big smile. "You really deserve it sweety" Wanda said. "You have trained hard for it" Tony added.

They had a great breakfast, talking about the day yet to come.
When y/n looked at Loki, his eyes avoided hers. She decided that tomorrow she would asked Thor if he knew what was wrong.

"Well we all need to get ready for the big day. There will be a lot of camera's so do your best, please." Steve said while everyone stood up.

When y/n was ready to go and walked into the living room, she saw that they were only waiting for Sam. "Ofcourse sam's late" Bucky said with a grins. "Yeah he is always late" y/n agreed.

After about 5 minutes Sam came out of his room. "What the hell are you guys waiting for, we're gonna be late."
"You're an ass." Y/n joked. "But you're right. We need to go." She added. everybody stood up immediately, grabbing there coat.

It was a 10 minute drive to the place we're the paparazzi would be waiting for them. "You ready to officially become an Avenger?" Vision asked y/n "yes I am. I have been working for it for so long, i can't wait." "That's great y/n" he responded. "Ah we're here." He said seconds later.

It took a little time and effort the get through the paparazzi crowd. When they all arrived at the main stage, Tony started. "Hi everyone, we have gathered here today, to celebrate that we have a new Avenger officially joining us." The crowd began to cheer and encourage y/n.
"Ughm.." she cleared her throat. "I want to thank everyone for coming here today." She began nervous. "A-as you might know, I'm gonna be the new Avenger. I have been working really hard and I'm looking forward to all the missions."
"I think that was it" y/n whispered to Tony. He stepped in again "Well that's y/n everyone" the crowd started clapping and cheering once again. "She doesn't have a hero name yet" then he smiled at y/n "but I'm sure that won't be for long."

All the Avengers said a few sweet word about y/n before they were leaving. It also took some time to get back to the car, they were all exhausted when they went to sit on the bank of the car. They drove to the restaurant in silence, because everyone was still half deaf by the screaming of the people.

Once at the restaurant they started to talk again. Y/n tried to sit next to Loki, but he was faster and already put himself between two people.
They all had a delicious shawarma sandwich, that's what y/n chose to eat.
When it started to get dark they decided to go back home.

"Well I'm going straight to bed" Thor said. "Yes me to" the other all agreed, accept y/n. "What about you?" Natasha asked. "Yeah, I'm going to" she answered a little dreamed away, thinking about what she would say to Thor. "Okay see you tomorrow guys" Wanda said as she left. The other followed her upstairs including y/n. "Goodnight y/n" she heard at her left. "Yeah you to, Steve" she smiled. Y/n tried to be as unobtrusive as possible as sthe ran to Loki. "Hi Lokerd, we haven't talked in a while." "Your right. How are you?" He said like he wanted to leave. "I'm doing fine, how about you?" She said nicely. "I'm doing okay." He gave her a sad smile "I'll see you tomorrow." "Yes of cou-" Loki had already closed his door. Y/n felt one tear rolling down her cheek. Why is he so mad at me? She asked her self.
But she went to bed since their was nothing she could do about it.

~hi guys. I know this was a really boring chapter, but I felt like it really needed to happend. Don't worry, for the next chapters I have such a FUN IDEA. (You won't be so distend form Loki anymore ;)

please vote! It would mean a lot.
I love all of you.

-me