Another party

It's a few days later, and y/n still saw Loki everywhere. But when she blinked he always disappeared.
Y/n spens a lot of time with Steve now, and she's doing a little better every day.

"Hi guys" y/n walked into the living room. "Hi kid" Tony said. "how did you sleep?" Steve asked. "Fine. How about you?' she replied. "Good." Steve gave her a smile. Y/n smiled back and let herself fall on the couch between Tony and Natasha.

"How are my 2 favorite people in the world?" Y/n asked her best friends. "Heard that" Tony joked. "I'm fine" Wanda said. "Yeah, me to" Natasha said. "Good to hear" y/n said.

"Who's training with me today?" Y/n asked exited. "You're back to training?Tony asked suprised. "Yeah, I need to move on again one day." She said with a vibration in her voice.

"So who is the lucky one?" Y/n asked again. "I'm sorry, but my back is still killing me from yesterday." Natasha said. "Yeah, I'm not feeling it either." Wanda said. "That's fine" y/n said as she stood up.

She took Steve's hand and dragged him with her. "What are you doing exactly?" Steve asked her. "You're training with me" y/n said. "Of course I'm" Steve rolled his eyes. "O come on, you love it" y/n grinned at him. "I do" Steve grinned back.

They had a good training and Steve had pinned her down. But when he walked away, y/n grabbed his arm and rolled on top of him.

She took her hair out of her face, and smiled at him. "Lesson 1, never take your eyes of your partner."
That was what Steve had told her on their first training together.

" That was what Steve had told her on their first training together

"Keep your eyes away from me, then I won't be distracted." Steve answered smooth.
"I'm sorry next time I'll leave them in my room." Y/n joked, and she stood up. 

"Hé Steve, can I ask you something?" Y/n suddenly sounded sirious. "Always" Steve said as he grabbed his water bottle. "Why do you think that Thor hasn't returned." She said. Steve stood still for a second. "I wish I could answer that, but I honestly have no idea."

"Okay, that fine" y/n said, but Steve heard in her voice that she really hoped on a answer. "I'm sure, he'll be back soon." Steve tried to assure her. "I hope so" y/n said softly.

Y/n turned around and saw Loki stand there with one hand stuck out to her. Y/n blinked, but this time he didn't go away. For a second she got her hopes up, but when she rubbed her eyes... Loki was gone again.

Steve put his hand on y/n's shoulder, but she didn't move. "Hé, you alright?" He asked. "Y-yeah sure." Y/n mumbled, and she walked away.

After her shower, y/n had put on some comfy clothes. "What are you wearing?" Tony asked her when she came down.
Y/n looked down if there was something weird. "My comfy clothes?" She said careful.

"Did I told you about the party?" Tony asked. "What party?" Y/n replied. "Ah, that explains it." Tony said out loud to himself. "We're having a party tonight." He smiled. "What, why?" Y/n asked confused. "Because, it has been quite a while, andddd, I just want it." He answered. "Fine, where are Nat and Wanda?" Y/n said. "Wanda's room I think." Tony said. He gave y/n a kiss on her head and walked away.