Please, tell me I'm not dreaming

Y/n hadn't had that much to drink last night, so she didn't have a bad hangover. When she came down only Steve was there, making breakfast.

"He cap, how did you sleep?" Y/n asked as if nothing happend last night. "Could have been better, what about you?" He said honest. "Very bad" she also said honest. "Why's that?" Steve asked concerned. "I had the usual nightmare, then I couldn't really get back to sleep." Y/n said. "Ah, that sucks" he said. Y/n nodded and leaned against the counter.

"Anyways food is ready, but I guess the others won't come down for a while. So it's just the two of us." Steve said.
Y/n smiled at him and took sat down. Steve put the plate with food in front of her "Enjoy your meal" he said. "Yes, you to" y/n smiled.

They had a good time together, like they had forgot what happened last night. They were both happy nothing changed, and they were still good friends.

When Steve and y/n were done eating, the others came walking into the kitchen. Y/n laughed at her friends because they looked very tired.

"I already made coffee" she padded Tony on his shoulder. "Look, that's thinking ahead!" Tony said greatfull.
Y/n smiled and went to pour the coffee.

Suddenly y/n felt a hand on hers, and she immediately recognized it. She looked up and saw a man with black hair standing there. Y/n didn't blink, because she knew he would disappear.

Then she felt a sudden pain through her hand. She looked at it, and saw she had poured the coffee over her hand while staring at Loki. "AH DAMN IT!" she shouted.

"What?" Tony reacted right away. But when he looked at her hand he saw it was all burned and red. "Are you okay?" Natasha asked and put her hand on y/n's back. "Yeah I'm fine." lied. "Under the cold water now!" Tony said as he walked towards her.

Y/n felt the cold water running over her hand and it hurt quite a bit. She bite her lip to stay silent.

After a minute or 2, Steve stood next to her. "Let me see it." He said as he gently took her hand. "Ah shit." Y/n said. "Yep, you need to come with me' Steve grinned.

They walked to the medical boxs, were Steve took out some bandage. "Thank you Steve" y/n gave him a hug when he was done taking care of her. "You're welcome." He smiled as he hugged her back. "Hé next time, don't burn yourself okay?" Steve joked. "I'll think about it." She joked back.

Y/n went back to the kitchen and had to insure everyone she was fine. "I hope the coffee is good tho." Y/n grinned.

The group was finally more awake, and the day could start.

"Well, I want to go to the city, who's coming?" Sam asked. Bucky, Natasha, Clint, Tony and Bruce also wanted to go.

The door closed with a hard smack, wich left Wanda, Vision, Steve and y/n alone at the compound.

"What are we gonna do?" Wanda asked. "We could play Monopoly? Y/n suggested. "Great" Vision replied, and the others agreed to.

Vision was definitely winning the game, and y/n was losing. When the other didn't look, Steve secretly past her some money. He put his finger on his lips and made the 'sshhhh' sound.

 He put his finger on his lips and made the 'sshhhh' sound