The accident

Y/n had set her alarm early so that no one would be awake yet and she could have a private talk. She sneaked to Thor's room and slowly opened his door. "Thor. Thor, wake up. THOR!" She whispered while shake the arm of the god. "W-whats wrong?" Thor said in his morning voice. "I need to talk to you" y/n said "it can't wait" she added determined.
Thor sat up and took a sip of his water. "Okay tell me. What's wrong?" He said a little more awake.

"It's about Loki"
y/n started a little sad." She saw Thor's face already changing, but she continued. "I know you guys don't have the best relationship but I need to ask." She took a deep breath "why does he hate me suddenly? I-I don't know what I did and he just doesn't want to see me or talk or anything and-" Thor interrupt her. "I knew this would happen." "What?" Y/n said confused.

"Okay listen" he also took a breath "my brother, is really difficult. He had a rough past. He does love me, but in his whole life he only really really loved 1 person. Our mother, Frigga. She meant everything to him"
"That's... Indeed difficult. But why are you telling me this?" Y/n asked Thor.
"Keep listening" he answered, and continued "when she died. A part of Loki did to. He was always last choice for everyone, except her." He stopped talking for a moment and looked sad.

But he continued again. "We both know that Loki has a thing for you."
There appeared a smile on y/n face.
"Maybe more than a thing..." Thor added. "He thought you had a thing for him to. And when you at the party chose to make out with Steve instead of him. He felt rejected again. So now he's scared to get hurt again. And that's why he's so distend. Believe me, it's killing him inside." Y/n needed a minute to take it all in "i-i don't know what to say... I feel so sorry for him. And I don't know why I kissed Steve, I mean I was drunk."
"I think you need to tell him that darling" Thor advised her.
"How do you know all this?" She asked curious.
"I heard him talking to you the night of the party, when he had put you to bed." He confessed.

Y/n gave Thor a hug "thank you so, so much Thor" "My pleasure" he said back. Y/n was walking towards the door when Thor said : "one last thing y/n. Loki doesn't love or trust people that's easy. Please be aware that, this is special." Y/n answered with a nod and they gave each other a smile as she closed the door behind her.

The Avengers were all doing there own thing in the living room. Wanda, Natasha and y/n were playing some carts, Nat was totally beating them.
Bruce jumped up from his chair, "GUYS MISSION, IMPORTANT, NOWW." He yelled. Everybody jumped up and ran to their room to put up their suit. In 5 minutes everyone was back at the front door.
"How far is the location Tony?" Steve asked. "6 minutes" he said repeating what Jarvis said to him. "Let's go Avengers." Sam said. They all had their own way of getting there, but all arrived at the same time.

"What are those things?" Y/n asked the group. "A kind of robot I think" Vision answered her. "Great" y/n said sarcastic. "We're gonna pair up" Tony decided.
"Wanda you go with Vision." He started. "Natasha and Clint. Me and Rhody. Steve and y/n. Thor and Loki. And Sam and bucky." He ended. "Clear" everyone said as they stared to fight the robots.

It was the most intense fight y/n had ever had, because the robots were with hundreds. But luckily she was the strongest of them all, so she could take care of her self.
"Everything good there Cap?" Y/n yelled over her shoulder. "ON YOUR LEFT" he yelled back. Y/n was just in time to destroy the robot that was coming for her. "Thanks" she yelled.
The fight went on for a couple minutes and the Avengers were winning.

Suddenly across the square, y/n saw a robot who was strangling Loki. Her eyes went as fast as possible to find Thor, but he was somewhere in the sky fighting.
"Loki" y/n shouted while she ran to him. She tried to use her powers to get it of Loki, but she couldn't get it of like this without being sure to not also hurt Loki. When she saw his face slowly turning purple she saw no other way.
Before she knew it the robot flew through the air straight towards a building with people in it.
She tried to stop it, but it was to late.
There was a enormous explosion.

"No, no, no" y/n said crying. She felt on here knees

 She felt on here knees

"this isn't happening." She whispered.
Everybody stopt for a second. "Take her away" Tony broke the silence. Before she knew it Sam had took her into the sky and dropt her off at the Avenger building. "I'm sorry darling, I need to go back there. See you soon!" And he flew off.
Y/n stood for the door staring at it, without any idea of time.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, but still couldn't move. "Y/n" she heard a softly voice say. "Come on love, we need to go inside." She walked with him, while looking as if she saw ghosts. "It's alright" he whispered in her ear. They went to sit on y/n bed. As soon as they sat down, y/n broke down in Loki's arms forgetting everything else. They were like that for a while, in silence.
Y/n fell asleep, sow Loki moved away carefully and put a blanket over her body. "I promise it will be fine" he whispered one last time, and left.

"How is she?" Tony asked concerned. Loki looked at him sad and said "it's not going well I'm afraid. But she's asleep now." "I shouldn't wake her" Tony said to himself. "I hope tomorrow it will be better." He added.

~hi guys.
It was a pretty intense chapter, I know. Get ready for the next one. (their will be more Loki 🙃)
Please vote!
-me