Difficult night

"Wait, what do you mean Loki is dead?" Sam asked. Y/n didn't answer and still just sat there on the floor. "Maybe we should talk about this tomorrow, I don't think that this is helping right now." Wanda said looking at y/n.
"You're right." Tony said. "Come on sweety. We're going to your room."

Tony helped her up, but y/n's leg were like spaghetti and she fell over again. "I-I'm sorry" she muttered. "Don't apologize" Tony helped her up again.

"Someone needs to carry her upstairs." Natasha concluded. "I'll do it" all the boys said at the same time. "No, I can walk myself." Y/n whispered stubborn.
But as expected her body gave up on her again.

Before someone said anything, Steve had already pick her up and stared to walk to the stairs. "Cap at the rescue" y/n whispered softly. Steve watched her in her eyes "at you're service"

When they arrived at y/n's bed, Steve gently laid her down. The whole group had followed them upstairs, all still in shock.

"Do you need anyone to stay here, or anything else sweety?" Tony tried to make her comfortable. But y/n was still not in the here and now so she didn't hear anything. "I'll stay" Steve dicided. "Fine but if anything's wrong, you come to me immediately! Okay?" Tony insisted. "Ofcourse." Steve said serious.

The group went down, talking about what just happened. Tony found it very hard to leave y/n like this, but he knew Steve was there for her.

"Is it okay if I lay next to you?" Steve asked polite. Y/n nodded but didn't say anything. Steve crawl into bed next to her and let her head rest on his chest.

He saw how the tears streamed down y/n face, and rubbed her arm. There was no talking, but they both didn't mind.

After an hour or 2 they both fell asleep, but that didn't last long. Y/n screamed as she woke up and immediately sat up straight.
Steve also woke up right away.

"Hey, hey it's alright." Steve tried to calm her. "I'm here y/n." he hugged her. Y/n was breathing very heavy and put her hand on her heart, that was beating abnormally fast. "What happened?" Steve asked.

But for she could answer the door flew open, and Tony stood in the room. "Are you okay y/n? Is she okay?" He asked. "I-I had a nightmare, it's fine guys." Y/n answered still very upset.

"Tell me what is was about" Tony said.
"It was nothing, sorry for waking you up." Y/n still didn't want to tell. "Tell me y/n." Tony said sternly. "You want to know? Fine, it was about my now dead boyfriend, and how he got stabbed." She accidently said very harsh.

Y/n rubbed her forehead "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking to you like that. You're only try to help." She appologised.
"It's fine Honey." Tony said as he took her hand. "I just wish I knew what was going on. So I could help." He added.

"I will tell you tomorrow, okay. I just really can't right now." Y/n said while there rolled a tear over her face again.
When Steve whipped it away, y/n closed her eyes and for a second and she felt Loki's warm hand on her face again. But when she opened her eyes, she faced the hard truth again.

"You can go back to sleep, I'm okay."
Y/n said to Tony. He gave her a doubtful look but nodded. He closed the door and left to his own room.

"I don't think I can go back to sleep now, so I'm gonna get a glass of water down stairs okay." Y/n said to Steve. "Do you want me to come?" He asked.
"No, I think I can handle it. You can just go back to sleep." She insisted. "Okay" Steve said as he let her go.

"Ow and Steve, thank you for everything." She smiled with the door handle in her hand. "It's nothing" he smiled back.

Y/n sneaked down stairs, trying not to wake anyone. She walked to the kitchen and poor herself a glass of water, and sat on the couch.

Y/n diceded she needed to see Loki's face so she took her phone and went to her gallery. With the cool technology of her uncle she was able to see the records in the air.

 With the cool technology of her uncle she was able to see the records in the air

Her heart broke when she saw the video's of Loki teasing her

Her heart broke when she saw the video's of Loki teasing her. She always loved it when he did that. Y/n looked at all her video's and photo's for a long time.

Her hand started shaking of emotion, and she water began to spill her water. It was just to much for her and out of nowhere she threw her glass against the wall. The shards of the glass laid everywhere, and she broke down crying again.

Of course she had woke up someone, but luckily it was only 1 person. She felt the warmth of someone's body against hers. She looked up and saw Wanda was hugging her. Wanda looked up into the air, and saw the video's of Loki.

"I just really miss him" y/n brought out. "I know honey." Wanda calmed her down. "I thought that I could do it, but I really can't. I don't know what to do anymore." Y/n admitted. "I know what you're going through right now." Wanda took y/n hair out of her face.

"I've lost my brother, I've the other half of me." Wanda shared her story. "How did you get over it?" Y/n asked.
"I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't think you ever really get over it. But I do believe time learns you how to deal with it." Wanda said honest.

"I just feel so empty right now" y/n said. "It will get better. I promise" Wanda said. "I don't believe in promises anymore" y/n's voice cracked a bit. "Why not?" Wanda asked curious. "There was a boy, who promised me he wouldn't leave me. And last night, he did." Y/n felt a tear over her cheek again. Wanda looked at her with pity.

"Gosh I'm so sick of those tears." Y/n whipped it away aggressively. "It's okay to cry, I think I've cried a whole pool." Wanda said smiling. Y/n couldn't help but smile a little.

For the rest of the night Wanda and
y/n watched the video's together, and y/n told exited the story of each photo.

When it was 6.00 a.m they both fell asleep on the couch for the short night they had left.

~hi guys, if this wasn't dramatic, nothing is. I just wanted to do a chapter that explained how y/n feels, so you can empathize better.
Please vote! It would mean a lot :)

-me