Can we have one peaceful day?

Y/n woke up, and didn't feel tired for the first time in days. She looked besides her and saw an empty bed. Y/n thought she was going to have a heart attack, but then Loki walked in the room with breakfast.

Loki put the breakfast down and smiled at y/n. "Don't ever do that again!" Y/n said relieved. "So you aren't hungry?" Loki joked and he pretend to take a bit of y/n's food.

Y/n throwed a pillow to Loki's head, "you're an asshole" she laughed, and she let herself fall back on the bed.
"Take that back" Loki grinned. "No"
y/n said challenging. "Okay, you asked for it" Loki said.

He jumped on top of y/n and started to tickle her everywhere. "S-STOP, L-OKI STOPP" y/n laughed. "Say you're sorry, and that you'll always be nice to me." Loki laughed. "OKAY, I'M SORRY BABE AND I'LL BE NICE!" Y/n laughed so hard she couldn't breathe.

Loki got of of her, and laid next to her. "That's a whole new level of waking up" y/n said outside her breath.
"At least I made you breakfast" he gave her an innocent smile.

Loki got up and gave her the plate with the breakfast. "You're the sweetest" y/n said and then gave him a kiss.

They had breakfast, and came down. Everyone was looking at them. "A good morning to you" Bucky smiled. "I love the hairstyle" Natasha said.

Y/n realized that her hair was still in the morning mess. She flipt her head up side down, and made a quick bun. "Better?" She asked. "Better" Wanda replied while pouring coffee.

"So are you two having fun back together?" Tony asked. "Yes, it's perfect." Y/n answered, then everyone looked at Loki. "No, it's terrible" he joked. Y/n looked at him and gave him a playful punch.

Y/n sat in the living room reading a book when Loki walked in. "Hi Lokerd." Y/n said. "Hi" he said and sat down to her.

"Y/n" Loki said sirious. She put her book down and looked at him. "You're not going to tell me that you're leaving." She said. "No, no don't worry" Loki said, and he took her hand.

"I'm not a romantic person, but you make me want to be one." He started.
Y/n was very touched and looked deep in his eyes.

"I'm not a sensitive person, but you can break me with one look. That's why I made a pinky promise to you. I promised you that I would never leave you."

He took a deep breath and continued, "Y/n,you're my best friend... And I truly love you. That is why I have something for you." He finished.

Y/n didn't know what to say but she had tears in her eyes. "Loki..I love you" she said and she put her head on his shoulder.

"Close your eyes" Loki said.
Loki's hand reach to his pocket and he took  2 rings out of it.

Y/n felt a ring sliding on her finger.
"Don't worry, I'm not proposing." He laughed. "Open them" he added soft.

When y/n opened her eyes, she saw a beautiful sliver ring on her finger.
And Loki had a black one on his.

Y/n put her hand for her mouth and a tear did roll over her face

Y/n put her hand for her mouth and a tear did roll over her face. "I don't why I deserve you, but I never felt so much love for a person" she brought out.

"So I guess you like it?" Loki grinned. "Come here" y/n said as she gave him a big kiss. They went on kissing untill Tony interrupted them.

"Loki, get your ass of her!" He said.
When Tony came closer he saw that
y/n had a ring on. "We're engaged" y/n said. Tony gasped and looked like he was going to throw up.

 Tony gasped and looked like he was going to throw up

"Just kidding" y/n smiled. "Omg" Tony grabbed his heart. "You're evil y/n" he added. "It's just a gift from Loki" y/n laughed.

"We're going out, you guys want to come?" Tony said. Y/n looked at Loki and he nodded. "Yeah sure" y/n said, and they walked away to the others.

-hi guys, it's a bit of a short chapter but I have such a fun idea for the next one! I'm very excited. Please vote and leave a comment! 🦋

-me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really want to thank all of you for the love I'm getting, it means very much to me. I truly love all of you guys!

(If you ever want a friend or just want someone to talk to, you can always send me a text! ✨)