But you promised you would come back 🥺

Tony and y/n had fallen asleep together on the couch, but Bruce accidentally dropt a pan while cooking.

They both woke up immediately, and heard a shy "sorry" from the kitchen. Tony stood up and stretched out.

"Good morning" Steve said while walking in the room. Tony just grinned at him and walked away to the kitchen.

"Hi cap" y/n said in a just awake voice. "You can just call me Steve" he sat besides her. "I know, I just don't want to" she said while she yawned.

"You feeling any better?" Steve tried to begin the conversation again. "I'm fine Steve" y/n said. "Sure you are" Steve said sarcastic. "Let's go, dinner is ready. I can smell it" she cut of the conversation.

Steve stood up and stuck his hand out to y/n, she took it and pulled herself up. "Cap to the rescue." She joked. "At your service" he joked back.

"Hmm, it smells delicious" y/n smelled the air. "I'm glad you say that" Bruce smiled thankful. "What is it?" Steve asked. "Just some spaghetti." Bruce answered him.

"I will get the others" y/n said, within 3 minutes she was back and everyone was there. All seats were taken except 2.

"We are connecting to Thor and Loki again tonight. Unless there still fighting..." Tony said to the group.
Y/n's face let up for a second, at the thought of Loki.

They had a good dinner, but y/n didn't say much. She was thinking about what she would say to Loki, if she could see him...

"Hey, earth to y/n" y/n saw a hand for her face. "W-what I'm here" she said. "You were daydreaming" Wanda laughed. "Ow haha, yeah" y/n also laughed. When she looked around she saw that the kitchen was already cleaned up, and most people were gone.

"Wanda and I are going for a walk, you wanna come?" Natasha said. "Yes sure, let me get me shoe's." Y/n answered.

On her way to the front door, where Wanda and Natasha were waiting for her, she saw Tony. "Hey, me and the girls are going for a walk." She said. "Okay kid, make sure you're back in an hour if you want to see Loki and Thor." He said. "Of course" y/n said exited. "Hey, remember that there is a chance we don't get to see them okay? Don't get your hopes to high." He added. "Yes, I know " y/n said a little sad. "Now go, there waiting for you" Tony finished by giving her a smile.

"You ready?" Wanda asked. "Yes" y/n said, and she closed the door. She felt the cold air on her face and closed her eyes for a second.

The 3 girls walked around in the park and had a good time, away from all the drama for a while. They laughed and talk together, and arrived at the front door again before even knowing it. Natasha checked her watch "perfect on time, we have 2 minutes left."
"Okay perfect." Wanda said. "Great"
y/n also said.

Exactly at 21.00 everyone stood exited next to tony's desk. They waited till 21.05 but nobody came. "I'm sure they'll come" y/n said stubborn.
The Avengers gave each other a look, but diceded to leave y/n with hope. Another 5 minutes past, and still nothing.

"I think we should try it again tomorrow" Steve said careful. "You guys can go if you want, I'll just stay for a few more minutes." Y/n answered like it was the most normal thing ever. "Are you sure?" Sam asked. "One hundred percent" she smiled.
So the room went empty, leaving y/n and a black screen.

Y/n just said there spinning around on her chair, but still nothing happend. "Come on Loki, don't leave me hanging" she whispered to herself after another 5 minutes.

I'll give it 5 more minutes, not more. That's what she told herself, but the problem was that she said it like 3 times.

Very disappointed, y/n was about to walked out of the room, but then she heard something. "Hello?"
She turned around as fast as she could "hello, hello? Y/n here" she said fast.
"Y/n?" She heard a well-known voice say. "Omg Loki!" Y/n half shouted.

"O darling, I'm so glad to see your face." Her boyfriend said. "You have no idea how much I miss you" y/n said back. "I miss you to" he stared at the screen.

Y/n was so happy that she forgot to tell the others that it worked.
"O Loki, I knew you would connect. I've waited for you." Y/n started.
"I'm honored you waited for me love." He said.

"You know, I-" Loki started his story, but Thor's voice interrupted him.
"BROTHER, THEY'RE BACK!"
Loki quickly turned around to see his brother fighting a whole group of frostgiants on his own.

"I'm sorry" he said to y/n, and he jumped up, ran to his brother and fought side by side. "W-what's happening? Loki what's happening." Y/n asked helpless. But there came no reaction. Y/n watched them fight, but they got the better of them.

They had killed them all except the leader, who had Thor pinned against the ground. Just before it was about to kill Thor, Loki stung him with an iron bar.
Y/n hands flew for her mouth, but there came no sound.

The Frost Giant turned around facing Loki, and to Thor and y/n's great horror. He pulled Loki towards him, stabbing him.

The last thing y/n heard was Thor's scream and then the connection broke

She was completely paralyzed for a few seconds but then started to gasp for breath, she felt how her body was shaking and how tears rolled down her face. "No, no" she whispered. "NO, OMG NO, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING." She shouted.

It wasn't a minute later or Steve had stormed into the room. "What the-" he said confused. "TONY COME HERE. NOW!" He yelled and he kneeled down to y/n. "W-what is it y/n?" He asked.

Tony came walking into the room "this better be important Roger-" he said. "What happened?!" He half attack Steve. "I don't know, I found her like this." Steve answered.

"NO, NO OMG NO, STOP, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP." y/n still yelled.
"Breath Honey, breath" Tony tried to keep te situation under control.

Now the room started to fill up and everybody came in. Everyone had the same confused and concerned reaction.

At this point y/n stopped screaming and had fallen to the ground. She just stared at the wall with tears rolling down her eyes like a waterfall.

"Sweety, I need you to tell me what happened" Natasha also kneeled down to y/n. "Can you hear me?" She asked calmly. But y/n stayed silence.
Natasha gave the group a concerned look but then y/n mumbled something.

"What did you say sweetheart?" Tony asked her. "He's dead" y/n whispered with a cracked voice. "W-who is?" Steve asked her nervous. "Loki" y/n's voice echoed across the room.

~hi guys, this is litterly the most dramatic thing I have ever written. But I hope you like it!
Please vote! I would really appreciate it🦋

(This is not the end of the story🤭)

-me