"43" 🙄🖐️

It's been a few months, and Loki and y/n are doing good. Their bond is better then ever, and life is going pretty great.

"Hey handsome" y/n said to Loki when she walked in the room. "Thanks honey. Loki is here to by the way" Natasha grinned before Loki could answer.

They all had a laugh and y/n went to her boyfriend. She put her head on his.

"What do you want to do?" Loki asked while he looked up. "You tell me" y/n answered. "Well I have an idea" Loki smirked, but then Tony jumped in. "No, no stop that." He said.

The talk couldn't go any further, because they got interrupted by the alarms of the compound.

"What the hell" Bruce said. "Friday, what's going on?" Tony asked a bit nervous. "Enemy detected" her voice echoed through the room. "How much time do we have?" Steve asked sirious. "4 minutes" she replied right away.

"Every one, suit up now." Steve demanded. Everybody who had to change sprinted out of the room.

Tony grabbed y/n's hand "stay close to me.... or Loki" he said. "I can take care of mese-" she said, but Tony cut her off.
"Me or Loki, understood?" He said. "Yes I understand." Y/n said, and she ran up the change.

"Loki, she's our responsibility" Tony said. Loki nodded and got ready.

After almost 4 minutes, everyone was ready for what was coming.
"Friday how long unt-" y/n asked, but before she could finish a part of the compound exploded.

Everyone was shocked, and Friday said "0 seconds" "yeah, I found that out to" y/n mumbled as she slowly got up

"yeah, I found that out to" y/n mumbled as she slowly got up.

"Is everyone okay?" Natasha shouted.
"Yes" they heard from all the corners of the room.

It wasn't long before a kind of Alien creatures came in. Y/n throwed them through the room, and ran over to Bruce who laid on the ground.

"Is our big friend visiting?" Y/n asked. "No the I'm trying, but Hulk is letting me down" he said a bit assamed. "That's fine, go hide in the lab." Y/n said as she helped him up.

Y/n was so busy with Bruce that she wasn't paying attention, and a whole group of the creatures came to her.

She turned around and got big eyes. Before something could touch her, they all fell down one by one and Loki appeared behind them.
"That's 5" he grinned. "Okay we're doing that now" y/n said sassy.

The fight continued and everytime Loki and y/n were close, they shouted how many they had killed. "25!" Loki shouted. "HA, 27!" Y/n shouted back.

When Loki tripped over the steps, a creature came to him, but y/n trowed him out of the window.

(Imagine you're Pepper, and Loki is Tony 🙃)

"28", she helped him get up and gave him a quick smile before running off.

A group of 20 creatures burst into the room, so y/n let a huge rock fall on them and they were all gone in 1 move.

"I'M COUNTING THAT AS ONE!" Loki shouted from the other side of the room. Even do he tried not to, he looked very proud.

Suddenly they heard a hard thump and a huge angry green man stood in the room. The Hulk smashed all the alien creatures until they were all out of sight.

When the Hulk turned around facing the Avengers, Natasha immediately went to him. She carefully took his hand and calmed him down.

Y/n walked to Loki and laid her elbow on his shoulder. "40" Loki said.
"43" y/n said very proud. Then she moved to his ear and whispered "And I counted it as one."
Loki grinned and looked impressed.

Once Bruce was back to normal again, everyone sat down for a second.

"We need to find out where they came from" Thor said while flipping his hammer. "Yes we do" Tony said and he whipped the blood of his nose.

"Let's first, just breath for a minute." Natasha said breathless. "Y/n, Wanda, can you guys fix it up here a bit?" Clint asked. "Yes sure" y/n said as she stood up.

The others left to the lab to find out where they came from. Y/n saw the red powers leaving Wanda's hand, so she did the same.

After about 15 minutes, they had almost everything cleaned up. And they went to the lab.

"Hi Tony, know something already?"
y/n asked in a sweet tone. "Yes, we actually do kid." Tony said. Then it was quiet for a few seconds. "Well come on, spill the tea then" y/n said.

"We were able to track one back, and as expected, their from HYDRA." Bruce took over. "But why would they do that?" Wanda asked him. "That we don't know, but we informed SHIELD so they will fix it." He replied.

"Great" y/n said, and she walked to Loki. "In for a walk?" She asked soft.
He looked suprised, but agreed.

Y/n and Loki walked hand in hand, deep into the park, until they arrived at the place with the beautiful lake.

"I walked here, when I thought you were gone actually." Y/n said as she kneeled to the water.

"I never should have left." Loki said while he kneeled next to here. "You're back now, that all that matters to me" y/n smiled.

Loki looked at y/n but didn't say anything

Loki looked at y/n but didn't say anything. "What?" Y/n asked. "You're just beautiful, I'm a lucky guy."  He said. "Yes you definitely are" y/n joked. "and, I'm the luckiest girl on the planet." She added.

Y/n felt Loki's fingers sliding through her hair and his face came closer. Y/n closed her eyes, and felt his well-known soft lips against hers. They both prayed this moment could last forever.

-hi guys, I'm very sorry to tell you this was the last chapter. Check my conversation board out if you want more information on my next story!

It was literally one of the most fun things ever to write this, all because of you guys! I hope to see you back in the next story 🙃

Please vote and comment! It always makes me happy.
I love all of you

-me 🦋✨

(My next story is up!!!)