you're not going anywhere

The second y/n opened her eyes everything came back to her. She didn't want to come out of bed, so she just layed there. She heard a knock on the door "sweety?" Tony's voice sounded. But there didn't came a reaction, so he opened the door. "O honey, come her" he said as he crawl into bed next to her, letting her hug him. "I'm a killer" y/n said soft. "No you're not, I want you to listen to me. It was a accident, they happen okay." He said a little sternly. "I don't want you to blame your self." He kissed her head.
"We need to go and get some breakfast" he added. "I'll be right down" y/n brought out. "Okay honey" he Tony replied smiling at her.
But she didn't come.

"Somebody needs to get her" Vision said in the kitchen. "I'll go" Steve and Loki said together. "Let Loki go" Thor said to Steve. "Fine" he said reluctantly.

For the second time this day y/n heard a knock on the door. "Sorry Tony, I'm there in a sec" she said. "It's me" Loki said while slowly opening the door. "I thought you maybe wanted to talk." He added. "Thanks, but i'm fine" y/n lied. "Y/n dont-" Loki tried to say. "I'm fine Loki" y/n cut him of. When she tried to walk away he graped her arm "no you're not. Come on you can't lie to the god of mischief." He said making it clear that they were going to talk anyway.

"Okay fine" y/n said because she knew that there wasn't a way out. "First of all, I'm sorry about yesterday." Loki looked into her eyes "I-I didn't mind"
They looked at each other for a while but then y/n broke the silence "are the others mad at?" "No ofcourse not love. Nobody blames you." Loki answered immediately "So Tony is letting me stay" y/n cracked a little. "What were you thinking, he would never send you away." He replied. "Besides I wouldn't let him" he added with a calming voice. Y/n tried to give him a weak smile, but there rolled a tear over her face again. "GOD STOP CRYING. I'M SO SICK OF CRYING!" she yelled to herself while she aggressively whipped them away. "Let it out y/n" Loki said when he took her hand.

Y/n stared into the emptiness and decided to trust him. "I thought I saw the devil, this morning, looking in the mirror." Loki's face changed but let her finish. "I never meant to start a fire.... I never meant to kill....." Her voice broke.
Loki Gently pushed her chin up high so that she looked him straight in the eyes.
He decided to trust her too "My past has tasted bitter, for years now. So I weild an iron fist. Grace is just weakness, or so I've been told. I've been cold, I've been merciless." Y/n looked at him and appreciated how vulnerable he acted. "Loki, I-I didn't knew you had it so rough." He just looked at her as response.

"I don't think I can ever go out in public again" y/n picked up the conversation. "Ofcourse you can, it may take a few days, but I promise you will be a hero again." Loki tried to comfort her. "But the blood on my hands, scares me to death." Y/n said in a very soft voice.

They looked in each others eyes but this time it was different, they both felt like they knew each other on a different level.
They both slowly leaned forward, and Loki gently put her hair behind her ear. This was the moment both of them were waiting for.
As they came closer and closer to each other, they closed there eyes.
And they kissed.