Happy Birthday ? 🎂

The light hurt y/n eyes as she slowly woke up. She grabbed her alarm clock she said "what the hell, it's only 6.30"
then she muttered: "who has a dead wish, waking me up so early."
When she looked up to the side of her bed she saw that everybody was their. Tony on the front smiling at her. "Somebody is awake I see." He kissed her head "happy birthday sweetheart!" "We're gonna have a great day. I love you!" Y/n was very touched "I love you to Tony!" Suddenly y/n heard Thor countdown from 3 to 0. Everyone started to sing for her. After that they all had a laugh together.

"You guys are the best persons alive! I know I've only been here for a very short time, but I already love all of you guys. I just wanted to say that." Y/n confessed. "We all love you to" Steve replied. "Okay now it's enough with the sweetness" Loki laughed while they all agreed. "We're going to make breakfast, do you want it upstairs or do you wanna come down?" Wanda asked y/n. "Give me a second to change, than I'll come down." She replied. "Okay that's fine" Wanda said back. They all give y/n a smile as they left, except Steve. He didn't leave.
"What's up?" Y/n asked him. "Nothing much. Just wanted to talk to you." "Ah okay" she replied, while Steve was staring into her eyes. "You have beautiful eyes, you know that." He said. "Well thank you very much!" Y/n said with a smile on her face. "If you don't mind I'm going to get dressed, so I'll see you down stairs." "All good with me, see you in a minute." He said while closing the door behind him.

When y/n came down in her most beautiful outfit and gorgeous curled hair, everyone was staring at her. Loki broke the silence by saying "you look lovely y/n" "yes I agree" everybody said at the same time. "You are all looking good yourself to" y/n complimented them. "So I heard something about a delicious breakfast." She added. "Yes, your right on time." Vision said.
"Lucky for you otherwise Thor would probably have eaten it all." Loki said while looking at his brother" "I'm afraid I can't deny that brother" Thor said with a big smile on his face.

After tasty breakfast that Sam and Bucky made, the others were cleaning up. "Hey Lokerd, don't forget training today!" Y/n said to Loki. "I wouldn't dare" he smoothly replied.

Tony shouted to y/n: "can you come for a minute sweety." "sure" she said. "Follow me" Tony said as he walked away.

They arrived at Tony's lab. "Wow, what we're doing here?" Y/n asked while intensively look around the room.
"Well, every birthday girl deserves a present." He replied "I totally agree" she said with the biggest smile. "Now you're training, you only miss one thing." Y/n looked at him with big, curious eyes. "Like a suit maybe...." He added. Y/ns mouth fell open. She tried to talk, but their came no words out of her mouth. "If you don't like it it's fine." Tony said joking. "Y-you omg, i litterly don't know how to thank you!" Y/n finely brought out. "Don't be silly, it's your birthday. Well, let take a look, sould we." Y/n nodded enthusiastically. Tony pushed down a button and a door opend very dramaticly with smoke and stuff. The suit came out. "It's a beauty isn't it." He said very proud. "It's the most wonderful thing I every seen." Y/n said while walking towards it. "What are you waiting for, go, try in on." He replied. "Yeah, be right back." Said
y/n muttered.

When she came back into the room Tony looked at her in a trance. "You look amazing Hunny. It's just what I hoped." "I never been so happy! You're really the best uncle ever!" Tony smiled at her great full. "I was going to train with Loki today anyways. So then I can try it out." "Yeah, that perfect." Than he slowly added "I didn't know you are so close with Loki..." "Well yeah, he is really sweet and funny so why not?" Y/n answered.
"No it's great, don't get me wrong." Tony said quick. "But people usually don't like him." "I wouldn't know why, he is great." She said casual. "Speeking of the devil, I'm suppose to meet him in 5 minutes. So I gotta go. Again, thank you so, so, so much." Y/n walk out of the room on her way to meet Loki.

A few minutes after y/n had arrived Loki walked into the room. "You're late, mister Loki." She said jokingly. "Well, I wouldn't have thought you be on time." He respond giving her a funny look.
"Are you ready to accept you're loss?" Y/n said a bit sassy. "Always" he replied. "You look stunning in that suit by the way" he added flirtatious. "Watch out, for a second I thought I heard the god of mischief making a compliment." Y/n said also a bit flirtatious. "Don't be silly, like that would ever happen." He joked back.
They started to train, with a lot of jokes and fun.