The first Day with your new family

Wanda showed you your room, and helped you unpack your stuff. "You know I actually really like it that you're here. A extra woman around never hurts right?"
"you've got a point" y/n said laughing.
They heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" Y/n said.
Natasha stood in the doorway. "Hi, can I help my girls?" She askd with a smile. "There's always work to do" Wanda said.
As they finished the work they laugh so hard that their stomachs hurt. When Tony walked by, he was happy to hear y/n laugh.
"He can I borrow y/n for a second ?" He asked with a big smile. "I don't know, can he?" Natasha asked playfully to y/n.
"Tony always can" y/n said giving the girls a smile as she left.

"First I really want to thank you! You're so kind to take me in."she said to Tony. "Ofcourse, I would do it any time sweetheart" he smiled back. "Sow where we going ?" She asked. "You will see." He said misterious. After a few minutes when they were still walking y/n said : "omgsh Tony, how big can a building be? I might need a floor plan if I want to get somewhere on my own." Tony laughed and said "Yes there is no shortage of space. But lucky for us, we're here." "What is this ?" Y/n asked. "This y/n" Tony said "is the training room. And i assume that you want to be an Avenger some day. So you need to train.
"O-M FREAKING GOD!" y/n yelled "you think I can be an Avenger some day?!
"Yeah I really do. But only if you train enough. And it will take some time ofcourse." "This is so amazing" y/n respond still very happy. "Hahah, you're one of a kind, you know that?" He said. "I can say the same thing about you" she said. "Yeah but we already knew that about me." Tony said laughing as y/n gave him a playful punch to his arm.

"When can I start ?" Y/n asked. "What about now" he said Tony said back. "I think Steve is training there now, but you can join." "Okay thanks" she said as she walked in.
She indeed saw Steve training and didn't want to interrupt him.

But that didn't succeed. Steve turned around and said "hi y/n, you're here to train?"
"No I'm here to read a book" she joked.
Steve smiled at here and asked, "Wanna train together?" "Yeah sure, but prepare yourself, I'm gonna kick your ass." She said with a lot of self confidence.
"See first, then believe." He said
They walk to the boxingring and both went to the other side of it.
Y/n started the fight by attempting to hit Steve, he block. And then he tried something but y/n also blocked. It went on like this for a little while until y/n overpowers him.

(Like that) They both laughed, and when y/n wasn't paying attention anymore, Steve rolled her over beging on top of her

(Like that)
They both laughed, and when y/n wasn't paying attention anymore, Steve rolled her over beging on top of her. "Lesson 1" he said, "never take you're eyes of your partner." He stood up and hold out his hand for y/n. She took it and said breathless "yeah, you're good." "Well you weren't that bad your self to be honest." He said. "You are the best competition I had in a while actually." Y/n smiled and said "yeah right." Not believing him. "Well, this was fun. But we should go showering before dinner." "Yes you're right. See you there." He said staring at her as she walking away. After her shower y/n was getting dressed

Y/n rushed down the stairs, she thought that she was going to be late because it took a while before she found the right direction.
When she came in to the kitchen half running she said "Omg I'm sorry, i didn't meant to be late on my first dinner !" "Don't worry love, you're not late. You're early actually. O, and if you run any faster on those socks, you will definitely go on your face." "You would like that don't you ?" Y/n laughed "yeah I definitely would" he said.
"You're Loki right?" She said. "The one and only" he replied. "Ah, is everyone always so late?" Y/n asked "Or are we like the early ones here?" He smiled at here and said "i'm sorry to disappoint you love, but we're the early birds." "Ah shit" y/n said sarcastic while laughing. "Language" she heard Steve saying while coming into the room. "You're late" y/n said. "Yeah I know, sorry." He replied. "Don't worry I'm having a great time." Y/n said while sliming at Loki, and he smiled back.

The others came in and sat at the table. "Sow who's turn is it to cook?" Thor asked.
"I don't know about that, but if you guys want. I can cook." Y/n said shyly. "Look guys, you could all learn from that!" Clint said smiling. "Well it depends on what you're cooking" Steve said. "Hmm.. i can make a lot, so just name something." Y/n said proud.
"I'm really impressed by your cooking skills hunny, but I would love some pancakes!" Tony said. "Consider it done" y/n replied.

They were all laughing with each other while eating the delicious pancakes. For a minut y/n forgot all her problems and was truly happy. "Last round of pancakes guys! Who wants some?" She asked. Everybody wanted a last pancake. "Okay, I'm gonna make.. uhm with how many are we again? You know what, never mind. I'll just make some. Be right back"

When y/n arrived in the kitchen she saw that someone had followed her. She thought it was Steve or Tony, but to her surprise it was Loki. "Lokerd" y/n said "yeah don't call me lokerd" he said back smiling at her.
"I'll think about it" y/n said "what are you doing here ?" "Just checking if you need any help or just company." He answered while staring into her beautiful eyes. "You're the sweetest" y/n said "that's new" Loki said joking. "Come on were going back in, you're done with the pancakes." Loki said while walking away. "Wait a second Lokerd" y/n said "I wanted to ask you something." "Well spit it out" Loki said curious. "I was wondering if you would train with me tomorrow. Then is my birthday and I would really like it!" That wasn't what Loki was expecting and said "O I don't know love, training isn't exactly my thing." "O come please. For me?" Y/n asked. "Okay fine, you win." He said while trying to hold his big smile in. "Now let's go eat" they said at the same time. While laughing they walked back and everyone ate there last pancake.

~hi guys, this was quite a long chapter. But I think it turned out nice. Please let me know what you think of it ! How nice was it to meet Loki and Steve ? I think it was the perfect day. You're gonna have a lot of fun tomorrow. (ON YOUR BIRTHDAYYY)
Please please vote ! It would mean the world to me 💞
( If you see any of my stupid spelling mistakes don't be afraid to tell me, i will fix it right away!)
I love all of you guys~

- me